PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Rub It In

SteelersWyo
01-16-2006, 01:09 PM
I get jealous that most of you get to see the Steelers at Heinz field all the time. But guess what? Living in Wyoming has finally paid off!! One of my co-workers is a season ticket holder for Denver, which is only 300 miles away. After Pittsburgh won he called and offered me his other ticket for the Championship! This is going to be great! Any ideas on how to keep me from getting my a#@ kicked while wearing my Big Ben jersey and hard hat while Pittsbrugh rolls!!

JustaFan
01-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Kick theirs first. lol

augustashark
01-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Brass knucks my friend! Just kidding......You should be ok.....Just hold down the fort and root us on to victory!

Your pretty luck.....You should remember this for the rest of your life.....Have fun...

Crawdaddye
01-16-2006, 01:22 PM
I've worn my Steelers jersey at Invesco before and most of their fans are cool. You can expect to get the usual tongue lashings, but most of it is pretty harmless. I've seen the Steelers in Denver, KC, Tennessee, Green Bay, Washington DC, Baltimore and Cincy, and the only place that was really bad was Baltimore. Of course I heard that Cincy was pretty bad after last weeks game.

JustaFan
01-16-2006, 01:28 PM
I've worn my Steelers jersey at Invesco before and most of their fans are cool. You can expect to get the usual tongue lashings, but most of it is pretty harmless. I've seen the Steelers in Denver, KC, Tennessee, Green Bay, Washington DC, Baltimore and Cincy, and the only place that was really bad was Baltimore. Of course I heard that Cincy was pretty bad after last weeks game.
I heard of several incidents after this last game that make me not want to go back to paul brown stadium again. I've been to a couple a games here dressed in the Black & Gold & nothing was ever said to me. But of course those were the days with cincy was Three Rivers South & Heinz Field South.

tony hipchest
01-16-2006, 01:29 PM
I get jealous that most of you get to see the Steelers at Heinz field all the time. But guess what? Living in Wyoming has finally paid off!! One of my co-workers is a season ticket holder for Denver, which is only 300 miles away. After Pittsburgh won he called and offered me his other ticket for the Championship! This is going to be great! Any ideas on how to keep me from getting my a#@ kicked while wearing my Big Ben jersey and hard hat while Pittsbrugh rolls!!aint it funny most of us in wyoming or new mexico say its "only 300 miles away"??? denver is the closest place to see the steelers other than the once in a blue moon they play in arizona. and denver is a 9 hour drive away!!!!!!

SteelerDan43
01-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Ya alot of my Dad's co-workers at Wyotech are from Wyoming so they are all big Denver fans so we are hosting an AFC Champ. party. It will be about half and half on the fans... :helmet:

24seven
01-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I saw the Steelers play 2 years ago in Denver and I was wearing my favorite shirt.. "If you ain't a Steelers fan.. YOU AIN'T SHIT!!! and no one said anything to me.. Everyones pretty passive for the most part and there were a TON of Steelers fans..I was shocked!

Stlrs4Life
01-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Denver is a pretty good football town. Most of there fans are pretty classy.

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 03:31 PM
I get jealous that most of you get to see the Steelers at Heinz field all the time. But guess what? Living in Wyoming has finally paid off!! One of my co-workers is a season ticket holder for Denver, which is only 300 miles away. After Pittsburgh won he called and offered me his other ticket for the Championship! This is going to be great! Any ideas on how to keep me from getting my a#@ kicked while wearing my Big Ben jersey and hard hat while Pittsbrugh rolls!!
We will all be looking for you in the Hard hat

melroseplace
01-16-2006, 03:58 PM
it sounds like it's not going to be a problem for you. I was over at the Broncos boards and all the fans seem like they're very respectful of us. hope you have a great time :) be loud and proud :tt:

SteelerFanInATL
01-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Roll up in there like you know what is going to happen without being too ****y. You won't be the only Steeler fan there. You know how we roll. :boxing: :cool:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Wear it loud and proud man.. bring your terrible towel and scream for the black n gold.. its worth every ounce of scream and wave you have in you.

You'll be alright. :tt: