PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller

BehindSteelCurtain
08-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Do you guys think Heath will ever be a top fantasy TE option? IMO the Steelers don't use him enough.

I have Tony Gonzalez starting and I just picked up Heath off of FA. I was considering trading Gonzo for good WR and leave Heath as my starter.

I just want to see Heath get more involved is all I am saying.

BehindSteelCurtain
10-21-2009, 11:18 PM
FUNNY

43Hitman
10-22-2009, 07:41 AM
I would wait until after the Steelers' buy week before I traded Gonzalez. Heath this year is probably a safe bet, as much as we are throwing, and he is almost always open.

Galax Steeler
10-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Heath has become a good fantasy tight end and I think he will continue throughout the year. He will get his share of catches and touchdowns.

steelwalls
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Do you guys think Heath will ever be a top fantasy TE option? IMO the Steelers don't use him enough.

I have Tony Gonzalez starting and I just picked up Heath off of FA. I was considering trading Gonzo for good WR and leave Heath as my starter.

I just want to see Heath get more involved is all I am saying.

I dont get into FF. However I do agree we should use him more, the guy catches everything near him. But he's very important to our blocking scheme too, one helluva blocker.

All that being said the way we're throwing the ball this year he could very well have a breakout season. (I hope so I really like this kid)

Angus Burgher
10-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Yeah, they keep talking about involving Heath even more in the passing game... and that TD he had last week was flat-out incredible. He looked like he leaped about 20 feet in the air. I'm not a FF player, but if I was, Heath would definitely be my TE.

Nadroj 20
10-25-2009, 10:23 AM
To me Miller is one of the most relaible TE in fantasy football.

He always seems to get you a decent amount of point (thats why i have him)

He is currently ranked 3rd on ESPN in fantasy points scored by TE......I think you better go get that good WR and keep Miller