PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu's Interception

Big7Ben
01-16-2006, 02:11 PM
:tt: :tt: :tt: Read it

http://www.adelphia.net/sports/read.php?ps=973%2C974&id=12500964

I personally think.. IT WAS IN INTERCEPTION! all the way.. i think the refs wanted the Colts to win.. but we won it anyways.. THAT'S WHY THE STEELERS ARE THE BEST!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

I hope Joey won't get fined.. because he was flat out right!

Tim
01-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Here's how you know the reversal was wrong. Had Troy stayed down, he would have had posession and they would not have reversed it.

Now, knowing that. How that ref could then decide that when Troy got up and fumbled it was now an incomplete pass is totally beyond me.

All that guy has to do is think about what his ruling would have been had Troy not gotten up. If he can truely say it was not a catch, then fine, he's blind, but he'd be okay in his assesment that as he was getting up, he was still "making a football move". However, if he would have ruled it an interception, then we have a paradox. He either had posession or not and clearly he did.

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 02:36 PM
The refs were the worst yesterday! I hate complaining, but what the????

Justin Otstott
01-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Man this game was one of the best I have ever seen in my life, it's a shame a couple bad calls could have taken us out the Playoffs! But we won hahahahaha....YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Koopa
01-16-2006, 02:50 PM
the nfl should be ashamed of themselves after this week, this weekend had the worst refs i have ever seen in my life, but i'm glad they helped out denver lol

24seven
01-16-2006, 03:12 PM
If Hockley or that black guy isn't reffin then I'm scared.. Bar none.. Those are the 2 best refs in the league and in the playoffs it better be one of those 2 guys..

Tim
01-16-2006, 03:20 PM
You mean Ed Hochuli? He has his own wikipedia entry ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Hochuli

For the life of me, I can't remember that other guy's name, but I know who you mean. He's a good ref.

TasmanianTroy271
01-16-2006, 04:11 PM
What About Bernie Kukar? He's alright, plus he's gotta be 80+ years old... If you don't know, he's the guy who sounds like his voicebox is gonna kick in about 2 words everytime he speaks...

24seven
01-16-2006, 05:30 PM
hell yeah.. Ed Hochuli.. thats him.. he's a monster too. hehe.. He just takes the time to explain stuff clearly and usually almost always makes the right call.. Still can't remember the black guys name but I'd take either one of those guys in the afc championship game.

geran42o
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Mike Carey is the Black ref yinz are talkin about

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 05:56 PM
There is no way that the crew that ref `ed our game should be reffing this week. They should be sat the rest of the way. Embarrassing for the NFL to say that they use thier best crews for the playoffs