PDA

View Full Version : Titans WR Washington hurt in practice

Fire Haley
08-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Titans receiver Nate Washington suffered an injury to his right leg during Monday’s practice and left the field with trainers.

Washington was running a route against cornerback DeMarcus Faggins in a 1-on-1 drill when he went down near the end of the play. He immediately grabbed the back of his right leg, indicating it was perhaps a hamstring injury.

He walked off the field under his own power but was clearly in discomfort.

Meanwhile, running back LenDale White suffered an ankle injury during team drills. He walked gingerly to the sideline to be worked on by trainers but later returned to practice with a slight limp.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090824/SPORTS01/90824047/1027/Titans+WR+Washington+hurt+in+practice

--------------------------------

tick...tick...tick

RoethlisBURGHer
08-24-2009, 06:21 PM
I want Washington to be full go for the opener. I want to beat the Titans at full strength so there are no excuses by them afterwards.

tony hipchest
08-24-2009, 06:23 PM
going down while being covered by faggins is never good, no matter how you cut it.

theplatypus
08-24-2009, 06:28 PM
What an unfortunate name that guy has

RoethlisBURGHer
08-24-2009, 06:59 PM
going down while being covered by faggins is never good, no matter how you cut it.

:rofl: OMG Tony, now I have Cherry Coke all over my laptop!

pancake
08-24-2009, 07:12 PM

We have a winner... :rofl:

Psyychoward86
08-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Lol, who cares if Washington's hurt? Check out that guy's name! Faggins........lol.....:sofunny:

SteelersMongol
08-24-2009, 08:27 PM
...Meanwhile, running back LenDale White suffered an ankle injury during team drills. He walked gingerly to the sideline to be worked on by trainers but later returned to practice with a slight limp...

Lendale "the silly goose" is already conspiring his way out of the game.

NJarhead
08-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Lendale "the silly goose" is already conspiring his way out of the game.

I don't care if our defense has to go to the sideline to get his ass (or his compadre). Milli Vanilli are going down on the 10th! :chuckle:

SteelTalons
08-24-2009, 09:29 PM

:rofl: :toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny: :rofl:

tony hipchest
08-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Titans receiver Nate Washington suffered an injury to his anus during Monday’s practice and left the field with trainer's diapers on.

Washington was running a tea-bag against cornerback DeMarcus Faggins in a 1-on-1 drill when he went down near the end of the play. He immediately grabbed the back of his gluteus maximus, indicating it was perhaps a rectal injury.

He walked off the field under his own power but was clearly in discomfort.

Meanwhile, running back LenDale White suffered a similar injury during team drills. He walked gingerly to the sideline to be worked on by trainers but later returned to practice with a slight limp.

No word if it was Faggins who also made Lendale walk funny.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090824/SPORTS01/90824047/1027/Titans+WR+Washington+hurt+in+practice

sorry nate. it was nice while we had you, but you are enemy now.

MasterOfPuppets
08-24-2009, 10:12 PM
sorry nate. it was nice while we had you, but you are enemy now.

Meanwhile, running back LenDale White suffered a similar injury during team gang bang drills. He walked gingerly to the sideline to be lubed up by trainers but later returned to practice with a limp wrist .....

klick81
08-25-2009, 01:29 AM
LMFAO....Tony and the platypus...you guys have me rollin. My wife thought it was comical...i have tears in my eyes.

Galax Steeler
08-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Meanwhile, running back LenDale White suffered an ankle injury during team drills. He walked gingerly to the sideline to be worked on by trainers but later returned to practice with a slight limp.

:toofunny: :applaudit: serves him right:rofl:

revefsreleets
08-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Will this be yet ANOTHER example of the Steelers letting a guy go right before he implodes or suffers a serious career ending injury?

Dino 6 Rings
08-25-2009, 11:21 AM
I don't care who gets hurt for them, once they come to our stadium I hope we SNAP ALL THEIR NECKS!!!

They are Public Enemy Number ONE right now in my book because they had the unfortunate luck of being drawn as our Game One opponent.

I look forward to sending their entire Starting Lineup To the Hospital after we RIP Out their SPINES and beat their mothers with them!!!!

Fire Haley
08-25-2009, 11:56 AM
http://tennessean.com/article/20090825/SPORTS01/908250354/Nate+Washington+will+miss+rest+of+Titans++preseaso n

Nate Washington (hamstring) is expected to miss the Titans' final two preseason games.

His status for Week 1 is unclear. It's a tough blow to the Titans because Washington was having as good a camp as anyone on the team. Rookie Kenny Britt will step in across from Justin Gage while Washington is out.

"I'll say it is not season-ending,'' Coach Jeff Fisher said. "With the information I have right now I haven't ruled him out for the opener. I don't know.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Killer

When asked for a diagnosis one of the trainers was quoted as saying..."He's fat."

klick81
08-25-2009, 02:45 PM
I hope he's not out for the opener. I want him getting his head taken off by Clark.