PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fans in Colorado

metalicon
01-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I know this may sound weird, but I am a Steeler fan who lives in a town called Colorado Springs which is 60 miles south of Denver. Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask if there is anyone on this forum who is in my similar shoes. By the way, there is a huge Steeler fan base here in Colorado believe it or not.

grahamburgher
01-16-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm in Littleton...

WE RIDE!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-16-2006, 06:28 PM
I know this may sound weird, but I am a Steeler fan who lives in a town called Colorado Springs which is 60 miles south of Denver. Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask if there is anyone on this forum who is in my similar shoes. By the way, there is a huge Steeler fan base here in Colorado believe it or not.
Welcome We Are Everywhere!

lilrachie
01-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Hi, my husband and I are living in Wyoming. We are going to the game, just wondering if any other Steelers fans on this site are going?

VegasStlrFan
01-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Hi, my husband and I are living in Wyoming. We are going to the game, just wondering if any other Steelers fans on this site are going?

Were going coming out of Vegas

VegasStlrFan
01-18-2006, 11:19 PM

Do you know of any Steeler bars in Denver area? We will be there on Saturday Night and looking for a place to go.

SteelerFanInATL
01-19-2006, 07:56 AM
I lived i C/Springs off of South Circle for three years while stationed at Ft. Carson. The great thing about being there was watching football as soon as you get up on Sunday.
Welcome to the best fan site on the internet. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

matt314hew
01-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Do you know of any Steeler bars in Denver area? We will be there on Saturday Night and looking for a place to go.

I don't know if you will get this, but go to this link and it will provide you with a link to the Steeler Bars. Just go up to Colorado and there are some around the areas.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars_list.asp#Michigan

I hope this helps.

1fastprototype
01-19-2006, 08:46 PM
I will be at the game watch for me on tv row 1 seat 2 on the goal line opposite end from the tunnels on the steelers side.

VegasStlrFan
01-19-2006, 10:20 PM
I don't know if you will get this, but go to this link and it will provide you with a link to the Steeler Bars. Just go up to Colorado and there are some around the areas.

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars_list.asp#Michigan

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.

matt314hew
01-20-2006, 07:31 AM
no problem vegas. Just glad to help someone out. Have fun at the game.

grahamburgher
01-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Don't plan on the Hoffbrau. That used to be a huge gathering place, but it changed ownership.
I've heard that these are the places to go now: CB & Potts in Westminster, Buffalo Wild Wings in Arvada, and Pitcher's in Aurora. I *think* CB & Potts is the place KDKA is broadcasting from.

grahamburgher
01-21-2006, 12:26 AM
Don't plan on the Hoffbrau. That used to be a huge gathering place, but it changed ownership.
I've heard that these are the places to go now: CB & Potts in Westminster, Buffalo Wild Wings in Arvada, and Pitcher's in Aurora. I *think* CB & Potts is the place KDKA is broadcasting from.

I take this back. Some Denver-based Steeler fan mentioned going to the Hoffbrau for the game. I called there and the guy said that the place was mostly full of black and gold at that very moment, that the tailgate party was on for the game (starting 9:30am), and KDKA was going to be there. I'm going to poke my head in there tomorrow night to check it aht.
See yinz at the game.

lilrachie
01-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Were going coming out of Vegas

Hi, were are you in the stadium? We are in 130. Hope to see you there!! We will be looking for fans tailgating.

VegasStlrFan
01-21-2006, 02:11 AM
Hi, were are you in the stadium? We are in 130. Hope to see you there!! We will be looking for fans tailgating.

Section 128 row 9 I'll be wearing a Mean Joe Jersey and my wife will be wearing a Hines Ward Jersey.

lilrachie
01-21-2006, 02:22 AM
Section 128 row 9 I'll be wearing a Mean Joe Jersey and my wife will be wearing a Hines Ward Jersey. My husband will be wearing Bettis, and I am wearing 43, Polamalu. We are right by eachother it looks like. Hopefully we will catch up with you two, because we should have the same entrance gate. Are you doing any tailgating? Here is a link to see what kind of view you will get, unless you have already seen it. http://cache.denverbroncos.com/invesco/seating_map.php3 Just click on the seats you are seating in, and it will show you what it looks like. As you can probably tell, this is my first live game. We are in row 2 of section 130.

VegasStlrFan
01-21-2006, 02:37 AM
We hope to. We plan on getting their a couple hours early and finding a group of SF. I'm sure that will be possible. Were riding with a couple of donkey fans so we'll be ditching them as soon as we hit the stadium.

lilrachie
01-21-2006, 03:27 AM
Yeah, we are going early also, so we will keep an eye out.