PDA

View Full Version : THEY WANTED US

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Then Broncos wanted us to win so they could have a home game.
Unfortuently for them they got what they wished for.....Once again we are the underdogs and i although the Broncos are undefeated at home.......it turns out that the steelers are pretty damn good on the road....
They asked for us.......Now lets show up and kick some ass.
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I agree!

Be careful what you wish for! Now you got it!

24seven
01-16-2006, 03:42 PM
New England killed themselves.. If we can avoid the turnovers there's no doubt we can beat that team.. there nothing special.. We block the blitz and put the pressure on Plummer and there done.. plain and simple....

MeanJimmieGreen-Ligon
01-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Denver is going to regret wanting to play Pittsburgh at home. The Steelers are vicious on the road and Blitzburgh is going to frustrate the Hell out of Plummer's Crack. LOL!

Ambridge
01-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Unfortuently for them they got what they wished for.....Once again we are the underdogs and i although the Broncos are undefeated at home.......it turns out that the steelers are pretty damn good on the road....

I'm sure Denver didn't want to go back to Indy for another playoff Ass-ripping like they had the past two seasons.

The Broncos are Undefeated at home this season 9-0........so were the Steelers when New England came to town last year for the AFCC Game.

melroseplace
01-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Be careful what you wish for!

my thoughts exactly

MeanJimmieGreen-Ligon
01-16-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm sure Denver didn't want to go back to Indy for another playoff Ass-ripping like they had the past two seasons.

The Broncos are Undefeated at home this season 9-0........so were the Steelers when New England came to town last year for the AFCC Game.

There is a difference though.....Denver isn't as good as the Patriots were last year. Mark my words, Pittsburgh will defeat Seattle in the Super Bowl and win their 5th Lombardi trophy.

OSKIE
01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
New England killed themselves.. If we can avoid the turnovers there's no doubt we can beat that team.. there nothing special.. We block the blitz and put the pressure on Plummer and there done.. plain and simple....

I keep hearing this NE killed themselves. How exactly did they kill themselves? One of Five turnovers was unforced. Tom Brady was hit more than 15 times! NE didn't give anything away, Denver TOOK IT!

Koopa
01-16-2006, 05:57 PM
when you let a punter force a fumble you kinda killed yourself, but the broncos deserved to win cause i hate the pats :grin: also the broncos had ref help on that defensive pass interference call that put them on the goal line.

but this is gonna be a good game and it's gonna be decided in the fourth, and i think the steelers are gonna pull it off

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-16-2006, 05:57 PM
I keep hearing this NE killed themselves. How exactly did they kill themselves? One of Five turnovers was unforced. Tom Brady was hit more than 15 times! NE didn't give anything away, Denver TOOK IT!
The refs practicality gave Denver ten points.

OSKIE
01-16-2006, 06:06 PM
You must be talking about the PI call on Samuel. That call could have gone either way. It was a first down play and Denver had the ball inside the Pats 40. What makes you think they don't score anyway?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2006, 06:38 PM
The broncos were all kinds of cheering for us, there is no doubt.. the pats were ousted by them, we ousted the colts.. now they feel they are the team of destiny..

just keep thinking that guys... :tt:

Koopa
01-16-2006, 06:55 PM
You must be talking about the PI call on Samuel. That call could have gone either way. It was a first down play and Denver had the ball inside the Pats 40. What makes you think they don't score anyway?

what makes you think they would've? it was 3-0 until that point, and no it couldn't have gone either way it was obviously offensive pass interference. but it don't matter ya'll won and i was happy as hell. next week is gonna be a badass game no matter who wins the game

SteelersfanTrently
01-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Here we go Steelers Here we go!!!

SteelCityMan786
01-16-2006, 07:14 PM
They asked for us.......Now lets show up and kick some ass.
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

You wanted the Steelers Denver YOU GOT THE STEELERS!

Sharkissle29
01-16-2006, 07:23 PM
you got what you asked for, take the poison.....

OSKIE
01-16-2006, 08:08 PM
If you guys had any kind of a homefield advantage you would understand. We wanted the home field and we wanted to avoid the Colts! Plain and simple. Colts have our number, Pats have the Colts #, we have the Pats #. Take it personally if you'd like. It really had nothing to do with the Steelers.

Most Bronco fans will tell you that they were hoping to play the Bengals in the first game and then have the Pats beat the Colts and host the Pats for the AFC Championship game. We still get our homefield game. I'd rather be playing the Pats than the Steelers, mainly b/c we have their # and really know how to game plan for them. The Steelers are a bit of a mystery for us, but we are for them as well. So it comes down to this. Which coach games plan better? Shanny or Cowher? You know who my money is on. The Mastermind isn't the mastermind for nothing!

Stlrs4Life
01-16-2006, 08:13 PM
I agree Oskie, it will be a tough game. We in away are glad to be on the road.

tulsa_orange
01-16-2006, 10:18 PM
you got what you asked for, take the poison.....

Yeah, we wanted the Steelers, and if we end up losing then I'll cheer for the steelers in the last round. I like our chances, but better we lose to a team like yours than the pats or indy. And if we are going to have to pass a real test, I'd rather pass or fail in this round than the next. I'm a little nervous about this game, but am pretty confident that who ever win this game wins it all.

Broncos by 10. I'll be back, rain or shine.

broncotime
01-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Time to bust out the MILE HIGH SALUTE! I predict the game will be entertaining with all the underlying story lines and the good matchup. No question, we have our work cut out for us, but we have 2 not so secret weapons that can't be ignored....CROWD NOISE AND MILE HIGH ALTITUDE!!! Of course we were rootin' for your Steelers. If the tables were turned and you had a chance to play us at home, you'd be rootin' for us too!! Your road wins have been impressive, but the BUS stops and STALLS here! Broncos by 5.

jbone19
01-17-2006, 12:11 PM
The refs practicality gave Denver ten points.

Another case of Zebras taking care of horses! :rolleyes:

Eztarget
01-17-2006, 12:54 PM
The Mastermind isn't the mastermind for nothing!

The "mastermind" behind the "so-called mastermind" retired after you won your second Superbowl.

SteelerFanInCA
01-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Time to bust out the MILE HIGH SALUTE! I predict the game will be entertaining with all the underlying story lines and the good matchup. No question, we have our work cut out for us, but we have 2 not so secret weapons that can't be ignored....CROWD NOISE AND MILE HIGH ALTITUDE!!! Of course we were rootin' for your Steelers. If the tables were turned and you had a chance to play us at home, you'd be rootin' for us too!! Your road wins have been impressive, but the BUS stops and STALLS here! Broncos by 5.

The whole thing about the High Altitude is extremely overrated. This guys are top notch athletes and should be able to adjust to whatever environment they play in.

matt314hew
01-17-2006, 05:49 PM
We were 9-0 last season at home as well. Lets just hope that cowher gets them ready for this game. The game plan should be the same as against the Dolts. I think we should still run the silent snap count and try to through the Broncos off step.