PDA

View Full Version : Props Cowher....

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 03:29 PM
......For OUT Coaching Tony Dungy in a huge game! And for playing for the win. Fourth and one twice going for it. Not backing off your Blitz against Manning. We`ve played six straight win or go home games, and we are 6-0 so far. Time to get the monkey off your back!

steveironcity
01-16-2006, 03:37 PM
I hope Bill can get his ring, so the naysayers shut up!!!

melroseplace
01-16-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm really glad that people are realizing how much Cowher had to do with this win. all the guys played an A game but Bill did an awesome job as well :)

MeanJimmieGreen-Ligon
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
I believe that Pittscburgh will win their 5th trophy and Bill Cowher is the man as always. We have had a few down years but Pittsburgh is consistently in the running and that's due to Mr. Bill Cowher. Mad props to Cowher.

Ambridge
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
I want to see Bill Cowher keep it up.

Time to push all the chips into the center of the table and play all out.

Prosdo
01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Props must go to Cowher. He had a great game plan coming in and did a great job. Keep it up!

LambertIsGod58
01-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Cowher took a page out of San Diego's game plan...Very smart considering the outcome. From 6-10 a few years ago to 15-1 and now another AFC Championship.

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Cowher took a page out of San Diego's game plan...Very smart considering the outcome. From 6-10 a few years ago to 15-1 and now another AFC Championship.
Actually I think he consulted with my sister.LOL
We were joking yesterday she said" I think we need to get to Manning"
We told her" Wow, I bet Cowher never thought of that! You are a smart one" LOL

Koopa
01-16-2006, 06:03 PM
no no cleve, according to mike ditka cowher didn't out coach him cause he isn't a offensive coach................whatever the hell that means, i don't like cowher but him and the coaching staff did great sunday, hopefully they can keep it up in denver

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Cowher finally is willing to push the envelope and its paying off in a big way.. combine that w/ the us against the world on the road mentality and so far so good .

Keep it up boss !! :tt:

Mr. Clean
01-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Bill Cowher now has something he has lacked for his entire head coachign career - a franchise quarterback in Big Ben.

Opponents used to game plan to stop Bettis and wait for Tomczak or Stewart to throw picks. No more. The Steelers can win with the pass and use it to set up the run.

If I have teh faintest complaint about Sunday - I wish they would have thrown the ball downfield a few more times and continued the attack. Otherwise, it was a job well done.

docsteel
01-16-2006, 07:27 PM
yea and everyone should know we would have won alot of those 3 game slides if ben would have been in there

Sharkissle29
01-16-2006, 07:29 PM
those play calls were excellent. the way we opened up the game was awesome to. for the first time, i didnt know what the steelers play call was....what was it 8 passes, and 1 or 2 runs? AMAZING coaching!

Da'Burgh
01-16-2006, 08:40 PM
I hope they study up on the Broncos for this next week. We need the Super Bowl. We deserve it!