PDA

View Full Version : Refusing to eat crow!

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 05:19 PM
While watching ESPN`s around the horn, Jay Mariotti, and Woody Paige, both agreed that the Colts blew the game, because they were rusty and out of sync! BS they got thier @!! Kicked! We showed them the door! Waiting to see how many more morons agred with them!

tony hipchest
01-16-2006, 05:20 PM
cowlishaw called the steelers favorite to win the sb :)

MeanJimmieGreen-Ligon
01-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Woody Paige is an ass anyway. I especially don't like that guy that is with him on 1st and 10. I can't remember his name but I would love to take a shit in his mouth. Sorry to say that but I really can't stand that guy.

SteelerDan43
01-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Figured that would happen, Mariotti is a moron

steveironcity
01-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Woody Paige is an ass anyway. I especially don't like that guy that is with him on 1st and 10. I can't remember his name but I would love to take a shit in his mouth. Sorry to say that but I really can't stand that guy.

AHH, i just lost my appitiete

Ambridge
01-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Mariotti is alright on occasions but Woody Paige is a complete fool as a sports commentator and you can throw Skip Bayless into that mix as well.
BTW-Woody Paige I believe still writes a sports column for a Denver newspaper.......I wonder who he's gonna pick??

rgleason
01-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Mariotti is usually pretty solid, and saw that too. No one who says the Colts blew it have extra factors at work. Steelers beat em straight and game should have been done at the INT. It seems their arguments are this:

- Rested - Out of Sync - rationale: because they rested and hadnt played in 4 weeks, they were rusty and Steelers caught them at a good time. This doesnt work, MAnning, JAmes, Harrison, the OL are vets and damn good players, you dont forget to play football. This is the most flawed argument in sports and I have neverr bought it.

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 06:46 PM
I thought that Tony Cornholeheiser on PTI also dance around our demolision of the Colts. All they would tlk about is the Colts mis opputunities not our butt kicking

TXSTEELER
01-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Smith was right on with his analysis, the Steelers beat the Dolts, plain and simple

Koopa
01-16-2006, 11:26 PM
cowlishaw called the steelers favorite to win the sb :)

he's the smart one on that show, probably cause he's from the great state of texas

Da'Burgh
01-17-2006, 12:58 AM
he's the smart one on that show, probably cause he's from the great state of texas
Yeah that must be it. :rolleyes:

Mariotti is an idiot! Paige sucks.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2006, 01:20 AM
Lets face it, the colts are the NFL's posterboys..everybody wanted to see them win a championship..and now that we knocked them out, all so called experts are backpedaling trying to make them still seem right.

We kicked their ass, they admitted it in the press conferences..

clevestinks
01-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Lets face it, the colts are the NFL's posterboys..everybody wanted to see them win a championship..and now that we knocked them out, all so called experts are backpedaling trying to make them still seem right.

We kicked their ass, they admitted it in the press conferences..
Yes they did admit it. Unlike Cinci, who cried, and cried

patsdynasty
01-17-2006, 05:57 AM
Don't feel bad. The Colts ballwashing has been going on for three years now.

There is a group of "journalists" that refuse to admit that the the Colts are an average team. No matter how much evidence is thrown in their face.

If the Steelers had beaten them in the next round they would have said it was because the Colts were tired from last weeks game. There's always an excuse with these guys.

The Colts were handed 7 points on that ridiculous interception call and a free possesion on the Bettis fumble and they still couldn't win.

Don't let these morons get to you. Pats fans have been listening to this sort of crap for three years now.

clevestinks
01-17-2006, 03:48 PM
At least Woody Paige rated the last four QB`s remaining, Big Ben number one. His counterpart rated Ben 2