PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Lewis <3's #95

SteelersinCA
08-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Anyone else notice that Marvin Lewis had a picture of Greg Lloyd wearing his "I wasn't hired for my disposition" T-Shirt hanging in his office. It was on last night's episode of Hard Knocks. I thought it was fan-freaking-tastic!!! :thumbsup:

Steel Head
08-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Anyone else notice that Marvin Lewis had a picture of Greg Lloyd wearing his "I wasn't hired for my disposition" T-Shirt hanging in his office. It was on last night's episode of Hard Knocks. I thought it was fan-freaking-tastic!!! :thumbsup:

no i missed it

so the new episodes come out Wed. nights?

SteelersinCA
08-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I forget exactly where it was at, but it was definitely there. I'm sure he's friends with Greg since he coached him, but thought it was strange that he would have a picture of a steeler up in his office as coach of the Bengals. Maybe his home office but at the stadium?

RoethlisBURGHer
08-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I forget exactly where it was at, but it was definitely there. I'm sure he's friends with Greg since he coached him, but thought it was strange that he would have a picture of a steeler up in his office as coach of the Bengals. Maybe his home office but at the stadium?

Cowher had his Browns player jersey and seats from old Cleveland Munincipal Stadium in his office as Steelers coach