PDA

View Full Version : Will the stillerz tank vs Denver?

ernie
01-16-2006, 05:38 PM
ernie thinks the Dolts were not the team folks thought.

Manning never wins *The Big One*. Even in college he choked. The stillerz winning was no great feat.

How much will they lose by vs The Broncs?

L8 e

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-16-2006, 05:50 PM
ernie thinks the Dolts were not the team folks thought.

Manning never wins *The Big One*. Even in college he choked. The stillerz winning was no great feat.

How much will they lose by vs The Broncs?

L8 eernie is an idiot:dang:

Brady12
01-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Yes, I'm going out on a limb here. Indianapolis will not get past the AFC Championship Game. I guarantee it. They will fall to Pittsburgh, New England, Cincinnati, or Denver.

*puts on Another one bites the dust*

I posted this on January 2nd. I dont think they were that team either.

If Pittsburgh watches the game tape, they notice New England shuts down the run, and the passing game didn't really have too many plays. I'm sure they could win, they just need the right gameplan.

MeanJimmieGreen-Ligon
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
I posted this on January 2nd. I dont think they were that team either.

If Pittsburgh watches the game tape, they notice New England shuts down the run, and the passing game didn't really have too many plays. I'm sure they could win, they just need the right gameplan.

Very good observation, Brady12. You are right. I believe Lebeau will have something special for Denver. They aren't all that great like your Pats were for the last 2 years. I do hate dem damn Pats but, you guys were da shit for a minute there.

ernie
01-16-2006, 05:56 PM
ernie is an idiot:dang:

Wow... That stung.

You guys are cruel here. Cruel, ernie tells ya.

But serious now...

L8 e

Brady12
01-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Very good observation, Brady12. You are right. I believe Lebeau will have something special for Denver. They aren't all that great like your Pats were for the last 2 years. I do hate dem damn Pats but, you guys were da shit for a minute there.

I have to admit, for most of the game I thought to myself "Is this New England?" Because Pittsburgh dominated the entire game, except that last 5 minutes. New England dominated Indy those two years as well. Maybe it isn't New England, maybe it is Manning can't get it done.

ernie
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
...maybe it is Manning can't get it done.

That's ALL it is, dawg.

The Browns could have beaten the Dolts!

lolz

L8 e

MeanJimmieGreen-Ligon
01-16-2006, 06:01 PM
I have to admit, for most of the game I thought to myself "Is this New England?" Because Pittsburgh dominated the entire game, except that last 5 minutes. New England dominated Indy those two years as well. Maybe it isn't New England, maybe it is Manning can't get it done.

Could be the case. Too bad for Indy if it is too. Perenial losers like the Bills. That would sting like crazy. Anyway, I believe part of it was NE of course cuz Brady is unflappable and B. Belichic is a hell of a coach. So, you have to give credit where credit is due.

Atlanta Dan
01-16-2006, 06:04 PM
The official party line now is that the Steelers did not win the game, that Indy lost it, since everyone (now) "knows" the Colts always blow up in the playoffs. And last week the Bengals would have won if Carson Palmer did not get hurt.

Steelers dominated yesterday - if the Troy INT was not overturned the Steelers would have won by 2 TDs.

One of my biggest concerns is how to get emotions to a boiling (but not overboiling) point for a third straight week. My concern is heightened by Kornheiser and Jaws both picking the Steelers to win it all on PTI today.

Yesterday was the most impressive Steelers' playoff win (at home or on the road) since the victory over the Raiders in the 1974 AFC championship game.

tony hipchest
01-16-2006, 06:20 PM
The official party line now is that the Steelers did not win the game, that Indy lost it, since everyone (now) "knows" the Colts always blow up in the playoffs. And last week the Bengals would have won if Carson Palmer did not get hurt.

Steelers dominated yesterday - if the Troy INT was not overturned the Steelers would have won by 2 TDs.

One of my biggest concerns is how to get emotions to a boiling (but not overboiling) point for a third straight week. My concern is heightened by Kornheiser and Jaws both picking the Steelers to win it all on PTI today.

Yesterday was the most impressive Steelers' playoff win (at home or on the road) since the victory over the Raiders in the 1974 AFC championship game. i saw the jaws pick and almost always like his picks but you know by the end of the week he will have to change that to denver so him and hoge have something to argue about on their show next week. i think he thinks steelers will win. cause they will. this was their 6th elimination game and last year they reeled off 13. they are seasonned

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-16-2006, 06:26 PM
That's ALL it is, dawg.

The Browns could have beaten the Dolts!

lolz

L8 eThe Browns couldnt beat Texas or USC or a few other college bowl teams.

ernie
01-16-2006, 06:28 PM
The Browns couldnt beat Texas or USC or a few other college bowl teams.

THAT, is a stupid statement.

No matter how bad a pro team is, there is NO college team that would ever beat ANY NFL team.

Dummy.

L8 e

Avoid Lloyd
01-16-2006, 06:32 PM
THAT, is a stupid statement.

No matter how bad a pro team is, there is NO college team that would ever beat ANY NFL team.

Dummy.

L8 e

Every post you've made in this thread has been dumber than the previous.

The Colts were a great team - we just kicked their butts.

Go be a Broncos troll elsewhere.

83-Steelers-43
01-16-2006, 06:33 PM
http://www.freebears.com/store/media/Ernie75365.jpg My only question for you Ernie......Where's Bert?

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 06:50 PM
No tanking now, we plan on taming a bronco, sort of like us roping a colt

ernie
01-16-2006, 06:52 PM
http://www.freebears.com/store/media/Ernie75365.jpg My only question......Where's Bert?

Gee...

Never saw THAT before.

You guys are good. Real good.

http://www.theplaceholder.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes2.gif

L8 e

83-Steelers-43
01-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Gee...

Never saw THAT before.

You guys are good. Real good.

http://www.theplaceholder.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes2.gif

L8 e

LOL, thanks "Ernie".....

ernie
01-16-2006, 06:57 PM
LOL, thanks "Ernie".....

Thats why e is here.

:)

L8 e

Koopa
01-16-2006, 07:01 PM
damn i knew those 3 or 4 good bronco fans were a fluke

bombquixote
01-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Yo, Steelers fans. I'm a Broncos fan come to troll your board.

The Steelers and the Broncs have something in common this week, in addition to division-round victories: They're both being dissed in the media. Like the Steelers, the Broncos didn't win their game, the Patriots lost it. Total BS. They both came up with solid W's.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I've wanted the Broncs and Steelers to play all year. I think they match up really well/have a lot of similarities--tough D, hardnosed running, great coaching, long histories of success. Should be a tough game for both teams.

Here's to a good game from both sides.:toast:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Im so sick of this shiat, I really am. We beat the Bengals soundly, we beat the Colts becuase we outplayed them and outcoached them. We earned 2 huge victories on the road in the playoffs and we're the first AFC to go in as a wildcard to the championship game. For pete's sake, we outsted the #1 seed in the playoffs and they didnt get there for nothing here people. The colts are a solid team in all phases, we just had their number because we prepared and excecuted our game plan to perfection and we deserved to win that game.

A win is a win is a win. nobody gave us these last 4 wins in the regular season or the 2 so far in the playoffs.

We earned them damnit !! :tt:

bmovierat
01-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Actually, I'm kind of hoping this game is a little less exciting. Ideally, the steelers will put this thing away with a bit less drama. The game against the colts appeared to be a steeler blowout until those last freaky minutes. I don't know if my vocal cords and my nerves can take that abuse again.

:-)

drizze99
01-17-2006, 04:55 PM
drizze99 says hi2u e.

drizze99 also says e needs to put da crack pipez awayz!

lolz :)

L8
drizze99

BusterTBronco
01-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Im so sick of this shiat, I really am. We beat the Bengals soundly, we beat the Colts becuase we outplayed them and outcoached them. We earned 2 huge victories on the road in the playoffs and we're the first AFC to go in as a wildcard to the championship game. For pete's sake, we outsted the #1 seed in the playoffs and they didnt get there for nothing here people. The colts are a solid team in all phases, we just had their number because we prepared and excecuted our game plan to perfection and we deserved to win that game.

A win is a win is a win. nobody gave us these last 4 wins in the regular season or the 2 so far in the playoffs.

We earned them damnit !! :tt:

You are hardly the first wildcard team to advance to the AFC championship.

Enjoy your win over the Colts. Your season will be over in, oh, about 120 hours from now.

clevestinks
01-17-2006, 05:14 PM

Enjoy your win over the Colts. Your season will be over in, oh, about 120 hours from now.
You confidence is charming! Have fun until gametime! Then eat crow! :sofunny:

drizze99
01-17-2006, 05:27 PM

We are the FIRST #6 seed to make it to a Championship game.

You guys had a great season and an unblemished record at home...

That ALL gonna change at 3PM Sunday!

Steelers: 24
Donkeys: 10

bombquixote
01-18-2006, 01:11 AM
drizze99 says hi2u e.

drizze99 also says e needs to put da crack pipez awayz!

lolz :)

L8
drizze99

I'm sorry, i don't speak moron. Could somebody please translate?

drizze99
01-18-2006, 01:24 AM
Ask ernie, I'm sure he'll translate it for you.