PDA

View Full Version : eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect

tony hipchest
08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
anyone watching? in sure the highlights will show the 1st td scored where the jax wr was absolutely KO'ed crossing the endzone by a helmet to helmet hit by the defender.

of course the wr (nate hughs) actually lowered his head into the hit.

no flag.

:wtf:

its gonna suck when these rules are only enforced on steelers this season.

:mad::mad::mad:

NJarhead
08-27-2009, 07:01 PM
anyone watching? in sure the highlights will show the 1st td scored where the jax wr was absolutely KO'ed crossing the endzone by a helmet to helmet hit by the defender.

no flag.

Those and I'm still curious to see (For Harrisons benefit) how serious they are about calling the holds. Let us also not forget the Hines Ward rule

I guess if it's a Steeler or happens to a Patriot it's an example of what not to do.

...bunch of crap.:banging:

tony hipchest
08-27-2009, 07:17 PM
the rules seem to have been "massaged' to allow the refs more ability to determine the outcomes of games.

baseball already sucks. now the nfl seems to be going the route of the nba by completely muddying the waters of what is a foul and what isnt.

hindes204
08-27-2009, 07:23 PM
is vick playing........how does he look.....the only game they are showing over here is the miami/tampa game

tony hipchest
08-27-2009, 07:38 PM
is vick playing........how does he look.....the only game they are showing over here is the miami/tampa gameyeah, i got mia/tb on fox.

they were showing extended live shots on nfln. vick looks good. he was 4-4 passing in the 1st quarter for 19 yards. lined up a time or 2 at wr, and rushed a direct snap or 2.

on his 4 passing attempts, mcnabb was split out wide on 3 of them.

the crowd in philly goes bananas with cheers everytime he steps on the field. :banana: who'd a thunk?

RoethlisBURGHer
08-27-2009, 07:42 PM
yeah, i got mia/tb on fox.

they were showing extended live shots on nfln. vick looks good. he was 4-4 passing in the 1st quarter for 19 yards. lined up a time or 2 at wr, and rushed a direct snap or 2.

the crowd in philly goes bananas with cheers everytime he steps on the field. :banana: who'd a thunk?

They are Philly fans, they don't know very much.

NJarhead
08-27-2009, 07:53 PM
yeah, i got mia/tb on fox.

They booed Santa Claus. You think they care about dogs?

RoethlisBURGHer
08-27-2009, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer;645985]

They booed Santa Claus. You think they care about dogs?

I don't think they care about themselves.

NJarhead
08-27-2009, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=TheWarDen86;645986]

I don't think they care about themselves.

Nope. :chuckle:

OneForTheToe
08-27-2009, 11:51 PM

Just wait until he throws his first int.

silver & black
08-28-2009, 05:34 AM

no flag.

This season? Live with it for decades. That sh*t is like water off a duck's back to Raiders fans. The refs have decided more games aginst the Raiders than I care to remember. :laughing: