PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO OF COLTS GAME

noto45
01-16-2006, 05:48 PM
does anyone know where i can download a good copy of th ecolts game to burn to dvd.

HangoverMS
01-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Actually yes. But I don't know what the restrictions are here, so I will just provide you with a couple of links and let you run with it...

1) http://www.bittornado.com/
2) http://aussietorrents.com/vb/index.php

Enjoy!

Infamix
01-17-2006, 08:55 AM
I recorded the game on a projecter and am in the proccess of transfering it and removing the commercials. I also recorded the pre/post game shows if people want that...should be up by next week.

24seven
01-17-2006, 11:20 AM
I as well have recorded the game without the commercials.. I didn't get pre or post game stuff though.. Infamix.. where you uploading this too? I ended up sending it to people who wanted it but i'm thinking of making this a 2 dvd set as the first half was 3.6 gigs and the second was 3.8 gigs.. IF i compressed them down it would be about half the quality unless i get a dual layer dvd.. Anways.. I'd be glad to convert to Xvid and make it 2 700mb files to put on a cd as well. Just curious if people would be interested in something like that.. I can upload to newsgroups, or create a torrent or whatever.. newsgroups would be the best but not everyones isp supports them..

Steel - X
01-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Man would love to get my hands on that. Please hook a brother up.

drizze99
01-17-2006, 11:36 AM
I have the game recorded on a DVD+RW and want to extract it to my PC and edit out the commercials. What software do you guys reccomend that I purchase to do this stuff with? (extraction and editting)

Steel - X
01-17-2006, 11:38 AM
I would like to know how to do this from the begining. How do you get the game on DVD/RW is that with a DVD recorder? How much do they run.

drizze99
01-17-2006, 11:45 AM
I would like to know how to do this from the begining. How do you get the game on DVD/RW is that with a DVD recorder? How much do they run.

Yes, I bought a DVD Recorder at Costco before Xmas and it was 89.99 on sale. The reg Price is 129.99. It's the Lite-On 5115

Lite-On 5115 Specs & Info! (http://www.liteonamericas.com/us/ce5115GHC.htm)

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 12:02 PM
anybody know any other links? I really want this game for DVD!

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 02:01 PM
upping this thread.

KILLERSteelers77
01-17-2006, 02:07 PM
good idea... I an a lot of people would be willing to pay for this on dvd!!!:cool:

HangoverMS
01-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I was actually going to put together a DVD with BOTH the Cincy game and the Indy game. If anyone is interested in this, you can e-mail me at hangoverms@gmail.com.

I will probably have it done before Friday.

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 02:41 PM
I am man, I need this but if anybody has a good link to download the game let us know. Thanks

HangoverMS
01-17-2006, 03:28 PM
I am man, I need this but if anybody has a good link to download the game let us know. Thanks

Hopefully this doesn't violate any rules, but here goes.

1) Download BitTornado (http://download.bittornado.com/download/BitTornado-0.3.7-w32install.exe). It is a P2P program that is more secure than Kazaa or similar.
2) Go to this link (http://www.mininova.org/get/195925) to download the "torrent" (it's like a link for BitTornado) for the Cincinnati game or this link (http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadtorrent/3415297.torrent/NFL-_Pittsburgh_at_Indianapolis_-_28_Nov_2005_-_English_Comm_-_5.3415297.TPB.torrent) for the Indianapolis game. Save the torrent to you computer.
3) Double-click the torrent file to run it. The rest is self-explanitory.

noto45
01-17-2006, 09:15 PM
I can find every other playoff game but this one.

does anyone have a link that works??

also does anyone know how to burn a .ogg fike to a dvd??

24seven
01-17-2006, 11:57 PM
check your pm noto45.. i sent you a link on how to convert.. Except ogg is audio and ogm is video.. do you mean ogm? www.vcdhelp.com will get you going

I have this dvd of the steelers ready to go if anyone interested.. custom menu with that new rap song "steelers steelers blitzburgh blitzburgh etc.. ". It's 2 dvds though so I'll be mailing it .. pm if interested...$5.00 to cover shipping and dvds..it's re encoded from the hd broadcast so it's pretty good quality..

HangoverMS
01-18-2006, 08:04 AM
I can find every other playoff game but this one.

does anyone have a link that works??

also does anyone know how to burn a .ogg fike to a dvd??

I had this same problem. There are a few steps...

1) Download the latest K-Lite Codec Pack and WinAVI Video Converter. http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm is where you can get the codec pack. http://www.winavi.com/en/video-converter/video-converter.htm is the home page for WinAVI, but you can PM me if you "need a hand" setting it up. :wink:
2) Install both programs, then run WinAVI and select the "convert to AVI" button. Follow the instructions to do the conversion.

From there you can pretty much use any DVD converter/author to finish the job. As always, PM me if you have any problems or questions.

Justin Otstott
01-18-2006, 09:06 AM
24seven I am interested inyour DVD. How does your payment thing work? I really want this game.

cmdrfunk
01-18-2006, 01:39 PM
HangoverMS, you posted the link to the first Colts game.

Does anyone have any clue where a .torrent (or whatever) for the steelers/colts playoff game is located? Or could you make one? I've been checking a lot of sites constantly since Sunday and haven't found anything. Thanks.

drizze99
01-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Hopefully this doesn't violate any rules, but here goes.

1) Download BitTornado (http://download.bittornado.com/download/BitTornado-0.3.7-w32install.exe). It is a P2P program that is more secure than Kazaa or similar.
2) Go to this link (http://www.mininova.org/get/195925) to download the "torrent" (it's like a link for BitTornado) for the Cincinnati game or this link (http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadtorrent/3415297.torrent/NFL-_Pittsburgh_at_Indianapolis_-_28_Nov_2005_-_English_Comm_-_5.3415297.TPB.torrent) for the Indianapolis game. Save the torrent to you computer.
3) Double-click the torrent file to run it. The rest is self-explanitory.

You'll find what you are looking for in this post.....

cmdrfunk
01-18-2006, 02:11 PM
You'll find what you are looking for in this post.....

That post has a link to the game on Monday, November 28.

The name of the file is NFL-_Pittsburgh_at_Indianapolis_-_28_Nov_2005_-_English_Comm_-_5.3415297.TPB.torrent

What about the playoff game?

*EDITED:* nevermind they finally got one of the playoff game up at http://www.mininova.org/get/202623

drizze99
01-18-2006, 02:18 PM
good catch! I didn't even notice that....

HangoverMS
01-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Oops! My bad! I will keep an eye out for the right game.

You may not want to dl the rocketboy one. The commentary is in Serbian.

cmdrfunk
01-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Oops! My bad! I will keep an eye out for the right game.

You may not want to dl the rocketboy one. The commentary is in Serbian.

oh geez. Why has no one posted an english one yet :(... everything else you can possibly think of is available!

24seven
01-18-2006, 08:58 PM
24seven I am interested inyour DVD. How does your payment thing work? I really want this game.

For anyone interested in purchasing this you can paypal $5.00 to my paypal account by going to https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_transaction-run and make the payment to camille@framehuggers.com .. you can put notes in at the bottom and specify that it's for the Steelers Colts dvd.. Make sure you give me your address to send to as well.. I'll get it out asap..

Sounds like alot of people are into the torrent thing all the sudden.. I can create some torrents of the games but need some sharing going on to make this happen.. The browns steelers dvd was a little slow last time.. Anyways.. I'll get them created and up before i go to bed.. and post the links to the torrents here.. I don't use a website to promote so your going to have to use bitcomet to download it with.. Azureus doesn't seem to work nor does any other client but bitcomet.. you can get it at www.bitcomet.com ..

Justin Otstott
01-18-2006, 09:45 PM
I am still looking for a link to this game in English!!! Damn It!

24seven
01-19-2006, 01:57 AM
Okay.. the torrents are ready.. you can download them here..

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/515643/Steelers_Vs_Colts_1_15_06_HDrip_1st_half_use_bitco met
http://ts.searching.com/torrent/515644/Steelers_Vs_Colts_1_15_06_HDrip_2nd_half_use_bitco met

There posted at www.torrentspy.com so hopefully the ball will get rolling quickly.. Just remember to use bitcomet.. It's a sweet program and i like it better than azureus as it will bypass the password protected or sites that want you to register with them to download.. Anyways.. share away!!

BigSteelThrill
01-19-2006, 05:19 AM
Okay.. the torrents are ready.. you can download them here..

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/515643/Steelers_Vs_Colts_1_15_06_HDrip_1st_half_use_bitco met
http://ts.searching.com/torrent/515644/Steelers_Vs_Colts_1_15_06_HDrip_2nd_half_use_bitco met

There posted at www.torrentspy.com so hopefully the ball will get rolling quickly.. Just remember to use bitcomet.. It's a sweet program and i like it better than azureus as it will bypass the password protected or sites that want you to register with them to download.. Anyways.. share away!!

not workin'.

thats too bad.

noto45
01-19-2006, 07:36 AM
whats the chances of someone recording the game of the week tonite on NFL network and posting that???? I want the end when Porter fires up the who rides chat!!! I would much rather have that than CBS and there lame crew bad mouthing the Steelers.

noto45
01-19-2006, 07:38 AM
hanover and 247 thanks for all the help I got the Ogg file converted to DVD. now I can watch the bungles game when ever I need to!!!

HangoverMS
01-19-2006, 08:18 AM
hanover and 247 thanks for all the help I got the Ogg file converted to DVD. now I can watch the bungles game when ever I need to!!!

Any time. I am now downloading the Indy disks. I will leave BitComet running as long as needed to make sure everyone gets a copy.

24seven
01-19-2006, 09:35 AM
not workin'.

thats too bad.

It's working.. there's 13 people downloading the 1st half and 9 downloading the 2nd.. I had to reboot my computer cuz ati actually release a new multimedia center for my hd wonder after 8 months of waiting.. and new catalyst as well.. sorry about that. There going though so share it up!!

just curious what the speeds are like.. I'm upping at 25 to 30kbs per torrent .. i know it sucks but i'm hoping with a combination of everyone it will be bearable..

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Those links are not working for me!!!!!!!! Damn man...I followed all the directions. It wont connect...I am using a wireless conection for the internet by the way....anyone help?

HangoverMS
01-19-2006, 09:45 AM
Those links are not working for me!!!!!!!! Damn man...I followed all the directions. It wont connect...I am using a wireless conection for the internet by the way....anyone help?

Usually when you can't get a connection, a firewall has something to do with it. Are you running anything like that?

Speedwise I am running about 25 download and 35 upload.

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 09:49 AM
firewall...lol...I have no idea this is my girls comp....what should I look for?

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Ok I am guessing it's working but its says 40/23/25 at time left. This cant be right, something is wrong...Is there any way u could just download the game as a avi file with a straight link?

HangoverMS
01-19-2006, 10:04 AM
firewall...lol...I have no idea this is my girls comp....what should I look for?

Hmmm, tricky question. There are a million and 1 programs that can keep you from connecting. What operating system are you on? Windows XP or something else?

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Windows XP

HangoverMS
01-19-2006, 10:12 AM
I am going to set up AOL IM and I can try to help that way, so we don't bog down the board. Look for keyzk69.

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
whats your aim?

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Ok I wont be replying again but this thing is really not working. Anybody know another site I can download this game? This stupid thing is talking about 40 hours and up for the first half!!!!!!!!! Something is wrong here, I download songs and programs in 20 sec to 3 min!!!! AHHHH!!! lol I wanted to watch this game on DVD tonight. So much for that :(

noto45
01-19-2006, 06:59 PM
anyway somene can get the game tonite from the NFL Network?

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 08:10 PM
I think im going to give up trying to find the game to download (not the one posted here takes forever to DL) If somebody does happen to download the game could you post it up on the net as a .zip file? That way i could straight download it and not use some P2P program :)

24seven
01-19-2006, 08:16 PM
There's no way someones going to be able to upload 4.7 gb dvd to the net.. I don't know of anywhere that will host a file that big.. Problem is most of us don't have the greatest upload speed.. I only have a 500k upload speed so 50kbs is all i can squeeze out.. There's like 15 people downloading both dvds so speeds should be getting a little better.. Even if i mailed it it would take 3-5 days to get.. If you start downloading now you could get it in 3-4 days roughly.. maybe sooner if people keep sharing.. Sorry but this is all i can do and I'm trying my best to help out.. it took me almost 5 hours alone recompressing 2 dvds from mpg with menu,music and everything so we could have a nice rip of such a great game.. Hope my efforts are well liked as slow as it may be..

p.s. If your getting very slow speeds and your on a router you need to forward some ports.. By default Bitcomet uses port 8080 or 8081..You need to login to your router to open the port or your speeds will be horrible.. It all depends on what kind of router you have for the address.. If it's a Linksys you go to http://192.168.1.1 and enter admin for the password and nothing for username. You then go to the advanced tab then Port forwarding or Forward or something like that and enter in those ports and check udp and tcp and enter your INTERNAL ip address for the computer that wants the ports forwarded.. You can find out what yours is by clicking Start.. Control Panel.. Network Connections.. then double click your Wireless connection tab or your Local area connection tab and click the Support tab and it will tell you something like 192.168.1.100 or 192.168.1.101 .. In the router you put the 101 or the 100 part in at the end.. There's many tutorials on how to do this .. You can click Help in bitcomet and then Bitcomet help and it will explain in full detail what you need to do.. hope this helps you..

Justin Otstott
01-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Thanks. Ill try this tomorrow! props.

24seven
01-19-2006, 11:53 PM
I recompressed the 1st half to Xvid and got it to 700mb and the quality i have to say is pretty sweet from going from 3.4 gigs.. It will fit on a cd.. Once the dvds are shared fully i'll start sharing those.. Both cds will be 1.4 gigs total (2 700mb files) vs 7 gigs for the dvd versions.. But the DVDS are at 45 percent share so thats pretty good for the 1st 24 hours.. In another 24 we should be seeing the first few people completeing them.. Just hope people keep sharing!!

RockyBleier
01-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks for posting the game. I'm about 50 done with both halves.

I am, however, unfamiliar with the video format you are using. Is it something windowsmedia can handle, or are there codecs I should download too?

24seven
01-21-2006, 12:12 AM
These are the actual dvd files. You will need to burn them with Nero. You open Nero and choose DVD as the type of disk on the top left. Then you select the DVD-Video template and click NEW at the bottom right. You then drag and drop these files into the VIDEO_TS folder or just drag the VIDEO_TS folder i uploaded them in either or.. Next select your burn speed and click WRITE... that's it.. I see that 3 people have completed but no one is sharing it..They seemed to have skipped town now that they've gotten the goods.. Please I can't beg you enough to keep sharing this as I've spent the last 3 days uploading straight.. I could really use the help and others too.. thank you!

ps.. you can view the .vob files by double clicking them and using any player to play them like windows media player or whatever.. There actually .mpg files but are named .VOB when put on dvd..

noto45
01-21-2006, 01:11 PM
does anyone have the Bengals game?? I downloaded it from torresnt spy but it is a ogg file that has cut off the top and Bottom?? I am alos looking for the nfl netwrok game of the week of the bengals.

RockyBleier
01-21-2006, 05:36 PM
24seven, this is awesome. thanks so much

24seven
01-21-2006, 07:45 PM
np man.. There's a couple glitches throughout the game and they were in the hd feed so there was nothing i could do about it.. Hopefully it's acceptable for most.. Looks like there are quite a few seeders too now so hopefully everyone will be able to get it still.. I'm gonna log off for a bit though but if your unable to complete or there is no speed let me know and i'll seed tomorrow all day during the games and all night tonight.. Laterz and thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

24seven
01-21-2006, 08:00 PM
does anyone have the Bengals game?? I downloaded it from torresnt spy but it is a ogg file that has cut off the top and Bottom?? I am alos looking for the nfl netwrok game of the week of the bengals.

Hey.. I can record this game and compress it to xvid if your cool with that.. lmk if your wanting to just play it on your computer or burn to disk or what..

noto45
01-21-2006, 10:55 PM
i will burn it to dvd. when I get it.

24seven
01-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Please don't stop sharing this so soon! There's still like 3 people trying to get it and i'm the only one seeding again.. If you could just share it 1 more day I would greatly appreciate.. At least until i start seeding the Cincy game..