PDA

View Full Version : steelers regular season...vanilla??????

tony hipchest
01-16-2006, 06:26 PM
the steelers have always hinted that they have alot of tricks in the bag, all season saying how no one has seen nothing yet and the coaches hinting that there is bigger and better things.

in the 1st playoff game the offensive tricks come out. in the 2nd game the defensive deception is released sacking manning more times than he has been all year. you think denver is searching game film for what the steelers might bring? they wont find it. it has yet to be unleashed.

colts probably studied all week to stopping the steelers gimmick plays. none of which were even tried.

brilliant.

stand undefeated
01-16-2006, 06:33 PM
You know those "easy" buttons right... Can I just create a fast forward button, and hold it down a few minutes until it's 3pm on Sunday???

Hope you're right duder.

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Don`t need why show your hand? The trick this week was , hey colts defense , we are going to run on the first drive! Sike! We are passing!

Statik
01-16-2006, 07:18 PM
I think the steelers coming out passing on the first drive like they did was a shock to indy. Big Ben was 6/7 and the only incompletion was a drop to ARE, and that one hit him in the hands

yaay my first post =)

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2006, 07:32 PM
No matter how many tricks or blitzes we show in a regular season or playoff game..there are always plenty more waiting to be unleashed.