PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Hotel Packages in Pittsburgh

lisa.panamarczuk
08-28-2009, 01:41 PM
My name is Lisa Panamarczuk and I am the Sales Coordinator at the Residence Inn by Marriott at the Pittsburgh Airport. Our General Manager, Coleman Hughes, was declared the #1 Steelers Fan after winning an essay contest about why he was the most dedicated Steelers Fan (http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/sports/18624533/detail.html). So, we decided to reach out to fans-alike about great rates we are running for groups coming in on bus trips to the home games this year.

The Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport is a fantastic all-suite Marriott property that was fully renovated in 2007 featuring kitchens with full size refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, etc. All of our suites are equipped with cook top ranges (some even have ovens at no additional charge) with utensils and cookware. This makes it great when preparing food for the tailgate!

Rates also include a hot breakfast buffet served daily. There are over 50 items on the buffet! It really adds great value to your stay!

Other amenities include complimentary wireless internet access, a heated pool and whirlpool (outdoor), guest laundry facilities and ample parking (free). We also provide shuttle service to and from the airport as well as the local area (3 mile radius).

You may view our property at www.marriott.com/pitra. There is a slide show on the first page that shows the entire property.

Please contact me at your convenience. We want to go ahead and send out an email with more details, or if you know of any other Fan Clubs, please forward along the information. Hope to hear from you soon.

GO STEELERS!!!!

MNIKEH
09-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Do you all run a shuttle to the game?