PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

NEPAsteeler
08-28-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is in the right spot. If it's not, I do appologize.

There's a local travel company in my area that offers various Steelers packages. The one I'm looking into includes tickets to the game, the bus (it's about a 5 1/2 hour drive from where I live to Pittsburgh), a night in the same hotel the Steelers stay (atleast according to the travel company, in the Hilton), and a Pre-Game all you can eat tailgate that includes appetizers, chili, Shaved Roast Beef in Gravy, Shrimp Scampi over pasta, Home Made Pierogies, Ziti Marinara w/Meatballs, Popcorn Chicken Bites, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs and drinks.

All this for $400 per person. I think this is a good deal. Anyone else think so?

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
im there! :thumbsup:

hindes204
08-28-2009, 06:40 PM
how many tickets...and where are the seats

NEPAsteeler
08-28-2009, 06:51 PM
how many tickets...and where are the seats

This package is for two tickets in the upper endzone. They offer packages that include tickets for any section in the stadium. I don't have a problem sitting in the upper endzone. That's where I sat the last time I went to game in '07.

TerribleChuck
08-31-2009, 12:59 AM
If it's 400 for two people or $200 per person, then yeah, take it. Good deal. The face value alone on upper endzone is around $45 and that's face, not inflated after market. Which is gonna run you over $100 per seat. And then Hilton Stay and travel and food.

Yeah, book it.

Preacher
08-31-2009, 01:09 AM

There's a local travel company in my area that offers various Steelers packages. The one I'm looking into includes tickets to the game, the bus (it's about a 5 1/2 hour drive from where I live to Pittsburgh), a night in the same hotel the Steelers stay (atleast according to the travel company, in the Hilton), and a Pre-Game all you can eat tailgate that includes appetizers, chili, Shaved Roast Beef in Gravy, Shrimp Scampi over pasta, Home Made Pierogies, Ziti Marinara w/Meatballs, Popcorn Chicken Bites, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs and drinks.

All this for $400 per person. I think this is a good deal. Anyone else think so?

When my wife and I go to Pittsburgh, we end up spending about 2500 on the trip. You're asking about 400? :chuckle:

(we also have to fly, and that is about 600 more already. Then we stay for about 3-4 days.

stb_steeler
09-05-2009, 10:09 PM

OOOH yeah. Action Jackson asking $409 a person with one night hotel stay, and they didnt specify what hotel and no mentioning of tailgate party.......My next time to Heinz field i might check into a local travel company.

arge5809
09-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Whats the name of the travel company?

NEPAsteeler
09-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Just booked everything today! We went with the cheaper hotel and instead got better seats at the game. I'm pumped and CANNOT wait!