PDA

View Full Version : patriots vs redskins

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 09:03 PM
patriots offense is killing the redskins defense and moving the ball at will. the refs just threw a 15 yard penalty on the redskins bench for unsportsmanlike conduct (appearantly for "words"). :noidea:

no kidding.

goodells "gift" is being unwrapped before our very eyes and the season hasnt even started....

MACH1
08-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I see that, I just tuned in.

Might as well pencil them in now. :coffee:

Vincent
08-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Haynesworth. $100M waste of space. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fansince'76
08-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Manly slide by Goldenboy.

What a freaking puss. :coffee:

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 09:13 PM
patriots have to punt. redskins flagged for a 15 yard facemask on the return....

:wtf: seriously... how often does that ever happen?

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 09:16 PM
LMAO

time for teddi bruschi to retire. he's a huge liability and cooley just showed why.

fansince'76
08-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Awww, Goldenboy has a owie.

Again, what a puss. :coffee:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-28-2009, 09:34 PM

New rule, no hitting quarterbacks (unless the last name is Roethlisberger) in the arm!

stillers4me
08-28-2009, 09:36 PM

I don't have the game on. Is he out for the season yet? :wave:

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 09:39 PM
I don't have the game on. Is he out for the season yet? :wave:

no but haynesworth almost earned his $100 mil in one shot by rolling his ass up. :drink:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-28-2009, 09:49 PM

Oh no I changed the station for a minute...I missed it :doh:

stillers4me
08-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Apparently he has a shoulder owie but will live.

Fire Haley
08-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Good game. Both QB's have owies.

The Patriot
08-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Manly slide by Goldenboy.

What a freaking puss. :coffee:

You can't beat him! :hatsoff:

stillers4me
08-28-2009, 10:21 PM

But you can break him. :applaudit:

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 10:31 PM
damn... teddi bruschi is still out there. i hope he doesnt get heatstroke.

MACH1
08-28-2009, 10:36 PM
New Rule...No touching the cheats*

fansince'76
08-28-2009, 10:44 PM

I bet the self-indulgent masturbatory slobbering circle-jerk is in overdrive over on the bandwagon board tonight, eh?

HometownGal
08-28-2009, 10:54 PM

Sure we can, but unfortunately for you and the Cheats*, that opportunity won't arise this season. Did ya enjoy watching the Steelers hoist that 6th Lombardi while you and Goodell's fair haired boys were sitting on your sofas watching it on the boob tube? :laughing: :wink02:

The Patriot
08-29-2009, 12:02 AM
I bet the self-indulgent masturbatory slobbering circle-jerk is in overdrive over on the bandwagon board tonight, eh?
Like you wouldn't believe! It's great that we can finally recommence the 2008 season.

Ishkabibble
08-29-2009, 12:07 AM
damn... teddi bruschi is still out there. i hope he doesnt get heatstroke.

Nothin' funnier than a Bruschi stroke joke. Congrats. Maybe you should print a t-shirt to commemorate the occasion.

tony hipchest
08-29-2009, 12:15 AM
hehe... "stroke joke".

that rhymes.

Congrats. Maybe you should print a t-shirt to commemorate the occasion.:idea: that idea there is a stroke of genius!

so now that friday night football is over im trying to catch some highlights of the golf tourney at liberty. i hear tiger is up by a stroke. :noidea:

damn! i missed sportscenter. it ends at the stroke of midnight. :dang:

Preacher
08-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Like you wouldn't believe! It's great that we can finally recommence the 2008 season.

No NO, you keep forgetting... This time it has to be SANS the cameras

Good luck with that :rofl:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Apparently he has a shoulder owie but will live.

We can now be guaranteed golden boy will be listed on the injury report all year with a "shoulder" just like he was two year ago. :coffee:

The Patriot
08-29-2009, 01:35 AM
We can now be guaranteed golden boy will be listed on the injury report all year with a "shoulder" just like he was two year ago. :coffee:

Five years Brady was listed as questionable with an injured shoulder. The first game that he's not he gets a season ending injury. Now he apparently has another shoulder injury. You can't tell me that's not fate.

tony hipchest
08-29-2009, 01:50 AM
You can't tell me that's not fake.

i agree.

Ishkabibble
08-29-2009, 10:46 AM
t-shirts please

stillers4me
08-29-2009, 11:45 AM
At least they'll stop talking about Ben's foot.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Are you FREAKING kidding me.....so does this mean anytime Golden Boy get's hit the player who is doing the hitting is going to apologize or give a statement as to why they hit him.

Why doesn't the NFL just suspended him above the playing field so he can throw at will and we can all make sure that no one will "hurt him" :jerkit:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/08/haynesworth_describes_his_hit.html

Haynesworth Describes His Hit On Brady

Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth chased Tom Brady from Friday's game with a pretty solid hit, landing hard on the golden boy quarterback. Asked about the hit after the game, Haynesworth was his typical self: quiet, reserved, considered and witty.

"I mean, it wasn't like I was hitting Gisele or something; he's the quarterback. It was good, it was fine," Haynesworth said. "I mean, I was trying to tackle him, but I wasn't trying to hurt him. I'm not that type of a player, you know? I'm actually a big Tom Brady fan. I'm a big Patriots fan. I've always like the Patriots, I've always liked Coach Belichick. I just like the way is."

Belichick was also typical Belichick after the game, saying Brady "has some bumps and bruises like everybody else that played in the game." [B]Still, any injury to Brady is in a sense a blow to the NFL, so I asked Haynesworth whether he was worried about the severity of Brady's injury.

"I hope he's all right," the tackle said. "If I had to hit him again, I would hit him again. That's my job, that's what they brought me here to do. But as far as trying to hurt somebody, I'm not trying to do that, especially that time, because I like that team. When you step back from football, I've always liked the Patriots. I don't know why. It's just something about them. I've always liked the Patriots."

TackleMeBen
08-29-2009, 02:54 PM
I mean, it wasn't like I was hitting Gisele or something; he's the quarterback. It was good, it was fine," Haynesworth said.

that is funny. so he is comparing brady to gisele...lol

11bravo
08-29-2009, 05:45 PM
I took tremendous heat when I predicted in 2004-5 that Campbell would be an NFL starter and heat when I predicted he would someday pass Romo as the best young QB in the NFC East. If he gets 3 years in the same system for the first time since HS watch out. The Patriots are a 11-5 team and it's mostly because their once vaunted defense now has issues of depth and speed, though Mayo and Burgess are helping.:nfc:

Dino 6 Rings
08-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Isn't that how Palmer started his woosy on IR slide? With Knee Surgery, then other things started to fall apart for him? Just saying.

SteelersMongol
08-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Five years Brady was listed as questionable with an injured shoulder. The first game that he's not he gets a season ending injury. Now he apparently has another shoulder injury. You can't tell me that's not fate.

Yep, & it's called KARMA.

tony hipchest
08-30-2009, 10:00 PM
LMAO

time for teddi bruschi to retire. he's a huge liability and cooley just showed why. as predicted...

bruschi to announce his retirement tomorrow.

he sucks now, which begs the question... how long til hes a brown?

MACH1
08-30-2009, 10:39 PM
as predicted...

bruschi to announce his retirement tomorrow.

he sucks now, which begs the question... how long til hes a brown?

Whens the press conference. The stroke of noon. :chuckle:

X-Terminator
08-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Are you FREAKING kidding me.....so does this mean anytime Golden Boy get's hit the player who is doing the hitting is going to apologize or give a statement as to why they hit him.

Why doesn't the NFL just suspended him above the playing field so he can throw at will and we can all make sure that no one will "hurt him" :jerkit:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/08/haynesworth_describes_his_hit.html

Haynesworth Describes His Hit On Brady

Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth chased Tom Brady from Friday's game with a pretty solid hit, landing hard on the golden boy quarterback. Asked about the hit after the game, Haynesworth was his typical self: quiet, reserved, considered and witty.

"I mean, it wasn't like I was hitting Gisele or something; he's the quarterback. It was good, it was fine," Haynesworth said. "I mean, I was trying to tackle him, but I wasn't trying to hurt him. I'm not that type of a player, you know? I'm actually a big Tom Brady fan. I'm a big Patriots fan. I've always like the Patriots, I've always liked Coach Belichick. I just like the way is."

Belichick was also typical Belichick after the game, saying Brady "has some bumps and bruises like everybody else that played in the game." [B]Still, any injury to Brady is in a sense a blow to the NFL, so I asked Haynesworth whether he was worried about the severity of Brady's injury.

"I hope he's all right," the tackle said. "If I had to hit him again, I would hit him again. That's my job, that's what they brought me here to do. But as far as trying to hurt somebody, I'm not trying to do that, especially that time, because I like that team. When you step back from football, I've always liked the Patriots. I don't know why. It's just something about them. I've always liked the Patriots."

Disgusting.

You know, at some point, even Cheats* fans have to get sick of how much Marsha gets her nub rubbed by the league and the media.

tony hipchest
08-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Disgusting.

You know, at some point, even Cheats* fans have to get sick of how much Marsha gets her nub rubbed by the league and the media.

a pig never gets tired of the stank ass mud hole it wallows in or the spoiled rotten slop it is fed. :pig:

rbryan
08-31-2009, 02:44 AM
LMAO

time for teddi bruschi to retire. he's a huge liability and cooley just showed why.

Good call....I see Bruschi just announced he will retire tomorrow.

I'm heartbroken.

revefsreleets
08-31-2009, 12:54 PM
If Brady is "injured", the Pats wh orewagon has a built-in excuse for any and all losses: "If Brady was 100% we'd have whupped you!".

SteelersMongol
08-31-2009, 08:57 PM
If Brady is "injured", the Pats wh orewagon has a built-in excuse for any and all losses: "If Brady was 100% we'd have whupped you!".

So TRUE! Stupid NE Cheaters fans. Even when that kid that Chiefs got put up a good fight throughout the season, they all complain, whine, say they would've own SB if Tom was "100% healthy" blah blah.

Ishkabibble
09-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Yeah...so true...yeah..like that guy said...yeah!

revefsreleets
09-01-2009, 12:31 PM

Profound.

:blah:apologists suck

fansince'76
09-01-2009, 01:17 PM

Sure, no truth to the assertion at all.

Congats on winning another super bowl, that you did not have to play the pats in getting to.. seriously congrats..

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/95/213246-congratulations-pittsburgh-steelers.html#post1271239

Congrats Steelers.

You had the benefit for a Tom Bradyless league.

*XLIII - Steelers win SB with Patriot's QB Tom Brady out for year.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/95/213246-congratulations-pittsburgh-steelers-page4.html#post1271756

and thinking how......WE not the Colts should have destroyed the Bears.......and how WE should have won last year against the upstart Giants.........and how IF Tom Brady had NOT been cheapshotted by that d-bag from KC, we would have been back to take it to whomever again THIS Year.........And yet, we have a SB that is LAUGHABLE.......the Cardinals have NO Business being here.......and are getting ANNIHILATED.....and as fans of one of the greatest teams of all time.........and last year.........had the greatest offense in the history of the game.......we have to sit here idly watching this DISGRACEFUL performance............what an EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/95/213232-just-burns-my-watching-disaster-sb.html#post1270724

I could probably find a ton more, but I think the point's been made. You're a member of a fanbase comprised of about 99.999% slobbering, moronic, football-illiterate asshats. Deal. :coffee: Taaawm Bwaaady's the Gweaaaaatest! WOOOOO! :cheer: