PDA

View Full Version : Who started on the OL last night?

desertsteel
08-30-2009, 08:48 AM
Won't get to watch until NFL Network replay. Who started on the OL last night? Did Legursky start? If so how'd he play?

Fire Haley
08-30-2009, 08:55 AM
The starters started.

theplatypus
08-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Starks,Colon, Hartwig,Essex, and Kemo started. I'm pretty sure Legursky was limited to the 2nd half.

KeiselPower99
08-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Yep it was the starters. Personally 1 of them needs replaced already. I wont mention names but we all know he is the one gonna get Ben seriously hurt out there this year.

El-Gonzo Jackson
08-30-2009, 10:33 AM
I wont mention names but we all know he is the one gonna get Ben seriously hurt out there this year.

I wish you would mention names.......because I have no idea who is gonna get Ben hurt this year. :noidea:

I'm guessing Starks, but maybe you mean Kemo??

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM
I wish you would mention names.......because I have no idea who is gonna get Ben hurt this year. :noidea:

I'm guessing Starks also...but I think your right in mentioning the fact that Kemo has had better games then he did last night. People can be down on Mendy for the fumble, but make no mistake, the blame for that play lays in Kemo's lap.

SteelCityMan786
08-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Starks,Colon, Hartwig,Essex, and Kemo started. I'm pretty sure Legursky was limited to the 2nd half.

As was Shipley.

KeiselPower99
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM

You are correct. Its Max. Kemo is gonna struggle alot of Max dosent get his head outta his @ss.

KeiselPower99
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
As was Shipley.

Shipley didnt play til the last 3 minutes or so. Its pretty clear he is PS bound.

OneForTheToe
08-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Kemo got blown up on that play where Mendy fumbled. He did have some nice blocks in that game as well. It seems that it is hit or miss with Kemo. He is susceptible to getting beat right off the snap and dominated. On the other hand, if he gets his hand on the opposing player he usually steam rolls them.

Fire Haley
08-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Kemo got blown up on that play where Mendy fumbled. He did have some nice blocks in that game as well. It seems that it is hit or miss with Kemo. He is susceptible to getting beat right off the snap and dominated. On the other hand, if he gets his hand on the opposing player he usually steam rolls them.

Yeah - out of the whole group he seemed to be having the worst night.

Stlrs4Life
08-30-2009, 04:12 PM
They looked good last night. Hopefully they will play like that all season.

El-Gonzo Jackson
08-31-2009, 09:52 AM
Shipley didnt play til the last 3 minutes or so. Its pretty clear he is PS bound.

I think you are right there for sure. Ship didnt get any quality snaps and I think is definately behind Hartwig and Legursky.

Hills, Urbik and Legursky looked good with the 2nd team. Ramon Foster didnt stand out as much and is probably the guy on the bubble of making the 53 along with Capizzi.