PDA

View Full Version : Does Josh Mcdaniels really have his sleeves cut off his sweatshirt?

T Bradshaw
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
WOW......this guy is a total toolbag. TOOL is the proper term here

KeiselPower99
08-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Of course he does Belicheat told him to

fansince'76
08-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Too bad he's gonna crash and burn just like all the rest of shithead's protégés. Nah, not really.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-30-2009, 10:59 PM
I couldn't tell if they were cut off or if they were just rolled up.

But when I saw him with the sweatshirt on, all I could think is:

"Wow, talk about a complete and total copycat. What a douche, try to be a little bit original."

He's not going to last long in Denver. I think he's going to crash and burn, then go crawling back to the Cheats begging the big cheater to take him back in some capacity.

His biggest mistake was getting rid of Cutler. Unless he takes one of the top QB's in next year's draft, his head coaching career will be defined by getting rid of a franchise QB and replacing him with Kyle Orton.

What he should have done is said "I have a franchise QB here. The problem last year wasn't the offense but the defense. I will keep the offense that is in place and work on fixing the defense."

Instead he scrapped the system and is installing a system that doesn't fit his top two wide receivers talents. And while Orton isn't a horrible quarterback, he isn't going to win you a Super Bowl either.

Fire Haley
08-31-2009, 02:45 AM
He's a belichick hoodie wearing wannabe, for sure.

Trading Cutler for Orton had to be one of the biggest bone-headed moves in NFL history.

How do you come in and even consider trading your 25-year old Pro-Bowl franchise QB for a career back-up?
(The Cassel thing - which got everything started)

He created a huge hole which they'll probably have to go draft a new #1 QB - and they had another #1 draft pick in this draft and threw that away too.

sharkweek
08-31-2009, 04:01 AM
Yeah, I have a friend who is a huge Broncos fan and absolutely hates the Patriots. He wanted to disown the Broncos once they made that coaching move but I know he can't give up on them that easily. Now I think he's praying for the team to go 0-16 so they can fire him and correct that mistake.

But seriously though, thus far I think Josh McDaniels has done what was needed to become one of the biggest idiots in the history of NFL coaching by driving Cutler (a clear franchise QB) out of town and "replacing" him with Orton (a solid backup at best)

The only reason Denver was 8-8 last season was because they're offense under Cutler was prolific enough to win them that many. Orton, at best, is a game manager. Give him a defense good enough (the Bears) and the team can be decent. Give him the Brocnos defense that will need the offense to dig them out of the holes...yeah...not pretty.

The good thing about all this is that its absolute bliss watching the Belicheat coaching tree burn to the ground, the best part is that most of the damage seems to be focused on Cleveland :laughing: (of which I still can't believe they welcomed the Jets reject Mangini. Crenel couldn't do, Belicheat himself couldn't do it, but they think the already failure Mangini has a shot...)

WeegiesWarriors
08-31-2009, 04:01 AM
I've never seen a guy with such an ego come in a ruin a franchise without first coaching a game for them like he has. All of this for Matt Cassell? And in the end he didn't get him. Am I the only one that thinks Matt Cassell is Scott Mitchell? It just seems obvious to me.

Fire Haley
08-31-2009, 04:28 AM
Cutler's 98 yd TD scoring drive must have been a big slap in the face to the Broncos fans.

43Hitman
08-31-2009, 05:33 AM
Cutler's 98 yd TD scoring drive must have been a big slap in the face to the Broncos fans.

They freaking deserved it. Hell, they should have been booing McDaniels not Cutler. I don't blame him at all. McDaniels is a tool shed.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2009, 08:04 AM
1) Ticket to the Denver/Chicago game..........$65
2) Food and overnight stay...............................$250
3) Watching a Belicheat Clone get his ASS kicked by the QB he chased out of town...Priceless!!

fansince'76
08-31-2009, 08:18 AM
Trading Cutler for Orton had to be one of the biggest bone-headed moves in NFL history.

How do you come in and even consider trading your 25-year old Pro-Bowl franchise QB for a career back-up?
(The Cassel thing - which got everything started)

He created a huge hole which they'll probably have to go draft a new #1 QB - and they had another #1 draft pick in this draft and threw that away too.

There's no question about that - Orton sucks. I'm glad Cutler came in and stuck it up their asses too. Like 43 said, it's McDaniels who should be getting booed, not Cutler. It's also what caused Marshall's blowup - Marshall knows he needs to get paid now, because his numbers are going to take a huge hit with a scrub like Orton behind center.

Godfather
08-31-2009, 08:50 AM
McDaniels is an idiot, and I agree the fans should be mad at him. He didn't go after Cassell so Cassell could be a backup. Plus he made it worse by lying to Cutler so Cutler couldn't trust him.

The hoodie just shows how dumb he really is. I can grow my hair long but it won't make me a Hall of Fame strong safety.

KeiselPower99
08-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Kevin OConnell was released by the Patriots. I wonder if McDaniels dont go for him in a way of getting a Cassel clone.

Edman
08-31-2009, 09:27 AM
I think Cutler could've handled the situation with little more professionalism, but still the bad guy here was McDaniels.

Cutler didn't leave willingly, McDaniels lied to him and drove him out. But hey, Bronco fans aren't exactly the brightest. Hope they enjoy the oncoming disaster of a season with little dictator. With a bum at QB, No Defense, and no WR.

This is the kind of shit Steeler fans feared when Tomlin came into office in 2007. Tomlin would drive everything out and make things his own way. Push Ben Roethlisberger to the West Coast and replace him with a Scrub. Thankfully, we have ownership, and Tomlin isn't an ego-driven maniac like McDaniels.

fansince'76
08-31-2009, 10:12 AM
Hope they enjoy the oncoming disaster of a season with little dictator. With a bum at QB, No Defense, and no WR.

The only guy that even slightly worries me about playing the Broncos at the moment is Dumervil - I can see him abusing Starks. Dumervil is about the only bright spot the Broncos have had so far this preseason. He's a much better fit in the 3-4 as an OLB than he was in the 4-3 as a DE.

El-Gonzo Jackson
08-31-2009, 11:04 AM
McDaniels will have 2 seasons maybe with the Donkeys. His post game press conference was weak and he looks to have no command of the team.

I thought the kid has a great offensive mind, but as a leader, he makes Dick Jauron look like General Patton. :doh:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I thought the kid has a great offensive mind, but as a leader, he makes Dick Jauron look like General Patton. :doh:

In his defense...it IS harder to call plays when you cant steal signals.
:camera::nervous:

stillers4me
08-31-2009, 04:33 PM
He looked like a dork.

If it walks like a dork, talks like a dork, looks like a dork, it must be a dork.

Edman
08-31-2009, 04:36 PM
The only guy that even slightly worries me about playing the Broncos at the moment is Dumervil - I can see him abusing Starks. Dumervil is about the only bright spot the Broncos have had so far this preseason. He's a much better fit in the 3-4 as an OLB than he was in the 4-3 as a DE.

Yeah, I just caught the re-air of Broncos/Bears. And yeah, Dumervil is going to be an issue. He's been a playmaker ever since he entered the league. If the O-Line plays the way it did in Denver back in 2007, then we'll be in for a long day.

Psyychoward86
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Pics please!!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
08-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Elvis Dumervill might be the ONLY bright spot on the entire Broncos defense this year.

Psyychoward86
08-31-2009, 09:50 PM
Elvis Dumervill might be the ONLY bright spot on the entire Broncos defense this year.

Well, tbh i think stats can lie to you. Some teams have flat-tire defenses with decent talent in some spots, and that opens up more tackles/sack/etc. oppurtunities for them, or so i believe. And besides, it's easy to look good against a rapidly declining, soon-to-be decrepit OT like Orlando Pace.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Well, tbh i think stats can lie to you. Some teams have flat-tire defenses with decent talent in some spots, and that opens up more tackles/sack/etc. oppurtunities for them, or so i believe. And besides, it's easy to look good against a rapidly declining, soon-to-be decrepit OT like Orlando Pace.

That's how Browns ILB D'Qwell Jackson lead the NFL in tackles last year but the Browns still had one of the worst run defenses in the NFL.

fansince'76
08-31-2009, 10:00 PM

I based my opinion on 3 preseason games (I live in Denver and am force fed Broncos games), not just his ownage of Orlando Pace. He has really looked good for them at OLB, which is a new position for him as they've switched to the 3-4, and a position he seems to be better suited for than a 4-3 DE. If Starks decides to play with his head up his ass when we play Denver in November, Ben is probably going to get clobbered by Dumervil.

sixstringlass
09-02-2009, 07:34 AM
McDaniels clearly learned his "chase away the QB" behavior from Belicheat. Remember what Belicheat did to Kosar in Cleveland?

Vis
09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
While I don't cut sleeves off of my clothes I find it hard to complain about McDaniels given Ben's scissor habits

RoethlisBURGHer
09-02-2009, 12:32 PM
While I don't cut sleeves off of my clothes I find it hard to complain about McDaniels given Ben's scissor habits

Cutting the sleeves off of a t-shirt is one thing....cutting the sleeves off of a sweatshirt totally defeats the purpose of the sweatshirt.

Bellicheck does it as a "FU" to people, McDaniels does is because he can't be original.

jasonhightower
09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
McDaniels will have 2 seasons maybe with the Donkeys. His post game press conference was weak and he looks to have no command of the team.

I think your absolutely right, maybe 3 years. But either way this guy couldn't have screwed up more things in the first few months had he actually tried.