PDA

View Full Version : Bwett tinks he gots a cwacked wib......

stillers4me
08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
And they call Ben a drama queen......:doh:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4434939

Brett Favre told ESPN before the Minnesota Vikings' game on Monday that he suspects he may have a cracked rib.

Favre hasn't had an official diagnosis, but he says taking a deep breath causes discomfort. The 39-year-old quarterback isn't listed on the injury report and no other other Vikings official mentioned the injury pregame.

The three-time MVP says he has no plans to wear any kinds of special padding, saying "the damage is done." Favre is expected to play the entire first half against the Houston Texans.

Favre, who signed a $25 million deal with the Vikings on Aug. 18, completed just one pass for four yards over two series in his Minnesota debut just days later.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Just wait. Mario Williams comes off the edge and crushes Favre. Favre goes down in a crumpled heap and misses the first half of the season.

Edman
08-31-2009, 04:58 PM
You know, I'm getting tired of the media referring to Brett as a "Three-time MVP", as if he's still in MVP form.

Brett hasn't done anything of relevance in quite a while.

fansince'76
08-31-2009, 05:07 PM
You know, I'm getting tired of the media referring to Brett as a "Three-time MVP", as if he's still in MVP form.

Yep, same way the Pats* are still champs and the Lombardi has only been "on loan" for the last 4 frigging years. :coffee:

The Patriot
08-31-2009, 05:35 PM
What's that? Hurricane stronger, heads for Mexico's Los Cabos? Pfffttt! The same way the Pats pretty perfect offense is gonna be better than Jesus with golden boy back.

SteelMember
08-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for the guy at this point in his "career".

First. Why are you telling the media this without an official diagnosis. And then you tell everyone "Im not wearing any special padding". Do they even make any other pad he's not already wearing.

Sounds like an excuse setup to me. :noidea:

klick81
08-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Man...I never saw this coming. He's really looking more and more like a whiny ____.

steelreserve
09-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Wow, Brett ... I hardly recognized you there.

http://www.sportscity.com/blog/images/uploads/redpalm/jennlo.jpg

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Nevermind. Did you see him crackback on Eugene Wilson and maybe end his season with a knee injury??

Favre sucks.

The_WARDen
09-01-2009, 07:06 AM
soooo, he's already fabricating excuses?

KeiselPower99
09-01-2009, 09:09 AM
He is such a diva. I used to have a crap load of respect for him but its going away the more I have to hear about him

revefsreleets
09-01-2009, 11:37 AM
soooo, he's already fabricating excuses?

It's pretty smart, in a "Beliprick" kind of way...

If he fails, he has his excuse...if he succeeds, it adds to the "Brett Favre mystique", if there even is still such a thing...

The_WARDen
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
It's pretty smart, in a "Beliprick" kind of way...

If he fails, he has his excuse...if he succeeds, it adds to the "Brett Favre mystique", if there even is still such a thing...

yeah, but Ben is a drama queen and Brett is a gamer somehow? Plus, after the game he backtracked on his "cracked ribs" claim saying they may not be cracked.

Really? :doh:

scsteeler
09-01-2009, 03:31 PM

So True So true.

fansince'76
09-01-2009, 03:38 PM
yeah, but Ben is a drama queen and Brett is a gamer somehow?

Sure. Same way it's deemed an "heroic effort" when P. Manning throws six picks in one game, but when Ben throws two or three, he's a game manager who becomes "exposed" when his running game doesn't "bail him out" and he's forced to open things up. In short, Ben isn't a media darling, the sports media doesn't ride his dick and they never will.

steelreserve
09-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Ben isn't a media darling, the sports media doesn't ride his dick and they never will.

I know. Instead, only the crazy chicks do. Sometimes it just ain't fair.

fansince'76
09-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I know. Instead, only the crazy chicks do. Sometimes it just ain't fair.

And even then, it's just a product of the crazy chicks' overactive imagination.