PDA

View Full Version : The lack of smack is interesting...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Well since the Cincy playoff game we havent had much talk in here... so this tells me that either we just dont enough Bronco or Colt fans who like to smack talk here on SF.. or it tells me that the Broncos and Colts fans are more classy...

take your choice :laughing:

Milkman
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Either way is fine with me. I can't wait 'til Sunday though. :tt:

CantStop85
01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Well since the Cincy playoff game we havent had much talk in here... so this tells me that either we just dont enough Bronco or Colt fans who like to smack talk here on SF.. or it tells me that the Broncos and Colts fans are more classy...

take your choice :laughing:
They're just afraid to say anything. Bengal fans will smack talk even after their team loses. :bouncy:

tony hipchest
01-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Bengal fans will smack talk even after their team loses. :bouncy: thats from years of practice

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-17-2006, 02:09 PM

take your choice :laughing:I lived out there for awhile, and the fans,and people of not just Denver,but Colo. are a pretty classy bunch. Unless your a Raiders Fan!

clevestinks
01-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Cinci and Pats fans were here every week all year. And most are very knowledgable football fans. The brownies and colts fans just showed up to runneth thy mouth. But couldn`t back it up. I do`nt think we had the respect going into Cinci for the first playoff game, that we have now. Even after Cinci, most thought the outcome may be different with Palmer in the game. Although we were favored on the road.
Now after the whooping we put on the Colts, everyone is taking notice, and jumping on the bandwagon. Little did they know, like we all did, that we have a great football team, our record was 11-5 without ben for four weeks. We are now healthy. We Will Win! And Denver knows it.

Denver bring on the smack! But don`t go away afterwards, we enjoy our enemy fans.

Suitanim
01-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Denver is probably because they have the same "Circle the wagons and protect your own" mentality we do as fans. Not much respect from the media or opposing fans all year means you spend all your time just defending your own team.

The Colts had a few smack talkers (remember, ICH originally showed up here as a Colts troll, until we found out he was just a fan of whatever team was winning), but they weren't very good. I don't know what their deal was.

The Bungals had their own built-in base of posters, and that's an easy one. They are so out of practice at winning, they simply didn't know how to do it.

hardwork
01-17-2006, 05:20 PM
"the whooping we put on the Colts"

The whooping? The Whooping??

You came within a blink of an eye of lossing that game. A Colts reciever had his hands on the winning touchdown pass.

What we did to the Colts in last years playoffs was a whooping.

SteelCityMan786
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
We're trying not to talk too much smack. We don't want the Broncos to be motivated to win. we want the Doncs to go down HARD.

SalukiSteelers
01-17-2006, 05:50 PM
I think that a lack of noise out of Denver is because they actually understand football a little better than the ya-hoo's in Indy and Cincy. Broncos fans have consistently seen winning football and the playoffs so they realize that anything can happen after kickoff. Plus, with the butt-kicking the Steelers laid on the Colts maybe Broncos fans think that Pittsburgh will send some horses to the glue factory for the second-straight weekend.

Suitanim
01-17-2006, 06:40 PM

You came within a blink of an eye of lossing that game. A Colts reciever had his hands on the winning touchdown pass.

Did you watch the game, jackass? Do you always only see the score board as the outcome?

Oh...wait...you're the not particularly bright one of the bunch...you probably did.

Let's try this...do you think your Pats got blown out by loing by 15 points?

Mr. Clean
01-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Pittsburgh has played Denver exactly once since that gawdawful 1997 AFC Championship Game, so there isn't a lot of recent history or bad blood between the teams or the fans.

One has to go back to the late 1970s for that, and all of those players and coaches are long gone.

No matter. The Steelers are on a mission, a "revenge tour", even if it takes eight years to get even with Denver. This time, Pittsbugh has a real quarterback, not Korkie. I have seen the Broncos' 9-0 home record bandied about. Big f'n deal. Pittsburgh was 9-0 at home before the damned Patriots spanked the Steelers last season.:ak47:

Just get it done, men. The Broncos are an impediment, a hurdle to be cleared before attaining the ultimate goal.:tt:

tony hipchest
01-17-2006, 07:16 PM

lol! now is not the time to toot the patriot horns of the past.

pats did that to a colts team with no defense (patfans words). we put 21 on them, which easilly couldve been 35. and we didnt have the refs holding our hands or looking the other way, (inventing new tuck rules, ignoring 5 yd contact rules). we did it on the road, as huge, huge underdogs. patriots werent. nice try though. pats wouldve been smashed against this years colts in the playoffs on the road. all the starters you guys had back were non existant in last weeks game. brady wouldve crumbled after being hit by freeney like ben was in the 1st quarter last week.

Koopa
01-17-2006, 08:20 PM

that was with the help of the refs, it was 21-10 when troy intercepted eli.....i mean peyton that would've kept the game out of reach. so everyone should thank the refs for being dumbasses for keeping the score decent.

Livinginthe past
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
lol! now is not the time to toot the patriot horns of the past.

pats did that to a colts team with no defense (patfans words). we put 21 on them, which easilly couldve been 35. and we didnt have the refs holding our hands or looking the other way, (inventing new tuck rules, ignoring 5 yd contact rules). we did it on the road, as huge, huge underdogs. patriots werent. nice try though. pats wouldve been smashed against this years colts in the playoffs on the road. all the starters you guys had back were non existant in last weeks game. brady wouldve crumbled after being hit by freeney like ben was in the 1st quarter last week.

Is it helpful to keep referring to these imaginary 'pats fans' - Tony?

Where do you get these fantastic quotes from...they are about as convincing as "an insider says" quotes from showbiz gossip.

It has always been the Colts who have bemoaned their lack of D - the Pats fans will tell you that it is actually Manning and the O that has failed to produce the goods everytime.

Try and remember the above this time.......

NM

Livinginthe past
01-18-2006, 01:01 AM
that was with the help of the refs, it was 21-10 when troy intercepted eli.....i mean peyton that would've kept the game out of reach. so everyone should thank the refs for being dumbasses for keeping the score decent.

I agree the Steelers totally owned the Colts in that game - if Bettis hadnt of fumbled we wouldnt have any controversy at all.

NM

hardwork
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
"do you think your Pats got blown out by loing by 15 points?"

Loing? Loing by 15 points? I'd like to help you out suit, god knows you need it, but I'm just not sure what "loing" means.

Suitanim
01-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Good get, don't every coach-man wants to talk spelling and grammar smack now?

Weak.

Koopa
01-18-2006, 01:06 PM
"do you think your Pats got blown out by loing by 15 points?"

Loing? Loing by 15 points? I'd like to help you out suit, god knows you need it, but I'm just not sure what "loing" means.

SMH@ damn i can't stand ppl like you that use spelling as a way of smack.

hardwork
01-19-2006, 12:20 PM
"Good get, don't every coach-man wants to talk spelling and grammar smack now?"

Would that be a "loing" post?

Koopa
01-19-2006, 12:58 PM
dude you do know you can click that little button that says quote? when you click it, it will automatically quote the user you are referring to so you don't have to copy and past and then put it in quotes yourself

Suitanim
01-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Wow, dude, you are just pathetic and you're such a blithering idiot you don't even realize it...this is like the 6th post in a row where all you've had was the fact that I left a single "s" out of a word.

Worst. Smack. Ever.

Motley Nate
01-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Wow, dude, you are just pathetic and you're such a blithering idiot you don't even realize it...this is like the 6th post in a row where all you've had was the fact that I left a single "s" out of a word.

Worst. Smack. Ever.
Well, what do you expect from a guy that spends his free time reading a dictionary?

I'm not a Colts, Donks, Seabags, or a Panthers fan so there's no real point in jumping in on the smack unless "them grimey puppy fans" are back.

Speaking of the pups, Suit, where are those Browns fans now?

Suitanim
01-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Speaking of the pups, Suit, where are those Browns fans now?

Last week several of them showed up incognito at Damon's to cheer AGAINST the Steelers...I guess when your franchise is that pathetic seeing your rival get beat in the playoffs is the next best thing to actually winning. Anyway, that didn't work out so good for them, did it?

HangoverMS
01-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Well, let me try to stir up the coals. Okay...hmmm...let's see...

The Steelers are going down! Rothlisberger ain't no playoff quarterback. He choked last year and he is gonna do the same this year! Wooo, Broncos! Wooooo!!!

sniff...sniff...

What's that smell??

Stlrs4Life
01-22-2006, 11:32 AM
I think the Colts and Bronco fans are alot more classy.

clevestinks
01-22-2006, 11:43 AM
The problem is the broncos fans are worried sick. They aren`t that stupid, they know that we are rolling. And we will roll right over them! GAURANTEED!