PDA

View Full Version : Green czar Van Jones - Its all whites fault

MACH1
09-02-2009, 02:37 AM
And our Native American sisters and brothers who were pushed and bullied and mistreated and shoved into all the land we didn't want, where it was all hot and windy. Well, guess what? Renewable energy? Guess what, solar industry? Guess what wind industry? They now own and control 80 percent of the renewable energy resources. No more broken treaties. No more broken treaties. Give them the wealth! Give them the wealth! Give them the dignity. Give them the respect that they deserve. No justice on stolen land. We owe them a debt.

What about our immigrant sisters and brothers? What about our immigrant sisters and brothers? What about people who come here from all around the world who we're willing to have out in the field, with poison being sprayed on them, poison being sprayed on them because we have the wrong agricultural system. And we're willing to poison them and poison the earth to put food on our table, but we don't want to give them rights and we don't want to give them dignity and we don't want to give them respect?

We're really entering a third wave of environmentalism in the United States.

The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,545360,00.html

Nope no radical nut job here.

Excuse me while I go spray some poison on my lawn keeper. :banging:

SCSTILLER
09-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Isn't this idiot the self proclaimed communist also?

revefsreleets
09-02-2009, 09:12 AM
According to "The Patriot", if we don't like it, we should just leave...

KeiselPower99
09-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Just heard him do an interview where a woman asks how the Republicans got stuff through Congress without the majority and he said that they are @ssholes. He has even said that comunism comes in the color green nowadays not red. By the way he is our Green Jobs Czar and the one trying to take Glenn Beck out with his Color of Change group. He is a communist even admits it.

revefsreleets
09-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Makes sense, really...since the man-made global warming farce is about as anti-capitalist as you can get, why not go all the way into outer space and appoint a commie race baiter who also wants to censor the opposition along the way?

"You're doin' a heckuva job, Obamie!"

Dino 6 Rings
09-02-2009, 11:23 AM
guys like this make me want to start burning tires again in my back yard...where are my matches???

Venom
09-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Yes hes a self-proclaimed Commie . Anyway , he cant be a racist . If a white person says something bad about a black person , hes a racist . If a black person says something bad about a white person, hes called an activist. See it all the time here in New York .

KeiselPower99
09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes hes a self-proclaimed Commie . Anyway , he cant be a racist . If a white person says something bad about a black person , hes a racist . If a black person says something bad about a white person, hes called an activist. See it all the time here in New York .
And that is the biggest load if BS ever!!!! Damn progressives

MACH1
09-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Just a glimpse of whats to come in the next 3 1/2 years. Its only going to get worse.

How's that song go?.....Back in the U.S.S.R., you don't know how lucky you are.....

7SteelGal43
09-05-2009, 03:33 PM
There are those who say we're overreacting, but I have to wonder if they even know anything about Van Jones, Cass Sunstein, Ezekiel Emanuel, Mark Lloyd. Hell, even David Horowitz is scared of Obama and his Czars.

revefsreleets
09-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Obama is up to what? 44 Czars now?

I could only find about 15 for Bush, and a bunch of those were temporary....since we KNOW Bush was satanic and evil and ate kittens for lunch and clubbed baby seals for fun and hated black people and wants poor people to die and all that, I'm curious to find out why taking something he did (which by definition had to be a failed policy) and expanding it by a factor of 3 is better for us now that Hopey McChange is in the WH...

MACH1
09-05-2009, 05:24 PM
The czars don't answer to anyone but the messiah himself. A way of getting around congress and congressional approval. They give obami more power and the czars can bypass the secretaries of State and Defense.

hindes204
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Yea, this guy is a real piece of work...a self admitted communist and a 9/11 truther (blames the U.S. for 9/11 attacks). These are really the people we want in charge of things in Washington.....scary stuff

MACH1
09-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Yea, this guy is a real piece of work...a self admitted communist and a 9/11 truther (blames the U.S. for 9/11 attacks). These are really the people we want in charge of things in Washington.....scary stuff

And he was the founder of CopWatch. An organization intended to antagonize, undermine the police and race, class is their main ammunition.

Here's an sample of their agenda.

http://copwatch.com/AAAindex.html

revefsreleets
09-06-2009, 01:16 PM
You're doin' a heckuva job, Obamie...

Now think for just one second what kind of outrage there'd have been if Bush had appointed a whackjob like this from the far, far, far kooky right....

Dino 6 Rings
09-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Van Jones has "resigned":

Obama 'green jobs' adviser quits amid controversy

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's adviser Van Jones has resigned amid controversy over past inflammatory statements, the White House said early Sunday.
Jones, an administration official specializing in environmentally friendly "green jobs" with the White House Council on Environmental Quality was linked to efforts suggesting a government role in the 2001 terror attacks and to derogatory comments about Republicans.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AHL8O80&show_article=1