PDA

View Full Version : Steelers 1998 Chevy Van For Sale

Martinsburg WV Mob Boss
09-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Hello Family Members, This is Scott Brown, SteelCity Mafia Mob Boss in Martinsburg WV. I wanted to check with my Steelers family before I put my 1998 Chevy Conversion van up for sale to the public. Due to loss of income, I must sell this van. When I purchased the van in March of this year it was gray with a small blue & pink pin stripe. I paid $4,999.00 for the van that now has 120,000 miles and I had one of the best body & paint people in this area strip the van down to metal and paint it Black & Gold, I paid $2,000 to have the van painted. This van has no scratches or dents & runs great. It stands out and is the talk of Martinsburg WV. I am asking $5,900.00 for the SteelCity Mafia van...

Please contact Scott Brown for more info or email me email steelers79vet@aol.com

I would like to see this van go to someone who is a true Steelers fan. This is a great van for tailgate parties, and has a 6 disk C/D player & TV/ VCR.

Thanks
Scott Brown
Martinsburg WV Mob Boss

Martinsburg WV Mob Boss
09-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the reply.. Please spread the word around Baltimore for me, I am also a fan club member of the fan club of Maryland. I use to go to the old Purple Goose, when I lived in Laurel Md. When you get a chance visit our web site for Martinsburg WV www.mwvscm.com

Thanks Again