PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to next season. (Pats)

Brady12
01-17-2006, 01:12 AM
Since I have nothing to cheer for this season, I'm gonna add in some input for next season's Patriots. With the following players on Free Agents...
Adam Vinatieri PK
Andre' Davis WR
Cedric James WR
Chad Scott CB
Christian Fauria TE
David Givens WR
Don Davis LB
Doug Flutie QB
Hank Poteat CB
Heath Evans FB
Matt Chatham LB
Michael Stone S
Mike Cloud RB
Stephen Nea OG
Tim Dwight WR
Tom Ashworth OT
Troy Brown WR

Most of them must be resigned, especially Adam, Givens, Ashworth, and Brown. I'm liking the looks of next year, if this team can stick together and pretty much have no changes. Tom Brady at QB, and a HEALTHY Corey Dillon, along with our good but not great recievers. The defense will be healthy and ready, Rodney Harrison will be back, our corners will be back. I'm excited for next season, I can sniff another good record, and some more playoff games for the team. They definitely have Super Bowl potential again. I will pray to the lord that no heavy serious injuries happen, like they did this season. Good luck to the rest of the teams remaining, and go Pats in 06-07.

Koopa
01-17-2006, 01:14 AM
well i think chad scott and doug flutie should be number one prioritys for ya'll but that's just my opinion

drizze99
01-17-2006, 01:36 AM
Yea, please re-sign Charred Scott so we can burn him when we play ya!

3 to be 4
01-17-2006, 07:11 PM
dont forget a boatload of draft picks for Pioli and Belichick to use. their depth and youth at OL and DL keep them contenders for a long time.

we aint going away