PDA

View Full Version : 09 Owner Rankings - Rooneys #4

Sharkissle29
09-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Rather comical....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlTAEc7MTv61VqSW2.Pe2CCr0op4?slug=ms-ownerrankingsparttwo090309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

fansince'76
09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
2. Dallas Cowboys – Jerry Jones (Stephen Jones): These are the facts about Jones: Over the past two decades no owner has been bolder (beginning with the out-of-the-blue hiring of Johnson in 1989); no owner has done more to move the league from its de facto communism of the pre-salary-cap era to the more entrepreneurial present; nobody has been as willing to put his wealth, reputation and vision on the line in the pursuit of winning.

And presides over a team that hasn't notched a single playoff win since 1996, due largely to his massive ego and incessant meddling.

Ranking Jerry Jones at #2 while ranking the Rooneys at #4 = NO CREDIBILITY. Silver's a douche and he shows it more and more with every piece of claptrap he writes.

feuerstarta
09-03-2009, 04:53 PM
I think I am going to go into the news business. I can pick random crap and pass it off better than that. My rankings :
1.)NE - Because in order to have an AP credit you have to have them here.
2.)Dallas- see 1
3.)Altoona curve - because if we are going all ridiculous like might as well go all out.
4-32.)Pick a Dart board to throw darts at for the rest.

1st&Goal
09-03-2009, 06:22 PM
:puke: What is it with these Godda** pencil necked D-bags that pick the likes of scumbag Kraft? Obviously this a**hole has the same moral standards as fu**in Bellicheat. If as is says in this bulls*** article that Kraft was so goda** upset with Bellicheat he should have fired his hooded ass. What a farce. I'm sick of these gutless bastar** that write this bullsh** just to sell an article. :puke:

1st&Goal
09-03-2009, 06:31 PM
:sign11:

And their management swallows

AllD
09-03-2009, 07:10 PM
In another article he also selected Ringo as the best songwriter in The Beatles.

revefsreleets
09-03-2009, 07:44 PM
What a steaming pile of pig vomit...

MDSteel15
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
You know what is REALLY funny? How did Danial Snyder even crack the top half of owners in the NFL? He's totally destroyed that team....

Steel Head
09-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Steve Bisciotti is actually a pretty good owner, even though his team and fanbase are full of trash

stb_steeler
09-03-2009, 11:34 PM
I guess money really can buy you media votes....How many billions on a stadium can you spend to kick the ball off of the Jumbo Tron?. Heres the real kicker (no pun intended) The NFL was going to make him have it raised by the 2nd game now he doesnt have to do it till next season. What a CROCK!:poop:

fansince'76
09-03-2009, 11:38 PM
You know what is REALLY funny? How did Danial Snyder even crack the top half of owners in the NFL? He's totally destroyed that team....

Because he spends boatloads of money in FA every year proving he will do whatever it takes to win, like Jones. Never mind that he hasn't actually won anything....