PDA

View Full Version : Dismember the Titans.

Edman
09-04-2009, 09:06 AM
The last time the Steelers faced the Titans:

Ben fumbled at the Goal Line.
Jeff Reed Missed a Kick.
Pick 6 for a score.
5 Turnovers by the Steelers.

I sincerely truly doubt they'll play that bad this time around. I have every ruling for confidence in this game. Destroy the Smurfs. Destroy Fatdale. Destroy Jeff Fisher. Dismember the Titans.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-04-2009, 09:20 AM
That was bye far our worst game of the year

zsheik22
09-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Been counting the days. Hopefully the steelers play with as much passion as the fans are going to have this game (which im sure they will)

Hopefully the curse of cope sets in on the titans for what they've done.

randy06
09-04-2009, 09:43 AM
I will be there cant wait!

drucifer
09-04-2009, 10:29 AM
What made it worse for me is I was there :(

RoethlisBURGHer
09-04-2009, 10:29 AM
I cannot wait for this game. I requested the entire day off of work. I hope we whoop the Titans so bad that their season doesn't recover.

SteelMember
09-04-2009, 10:47 AM
That was bye far our worst game of the year

Ahhh. bad but I'd say,

i think the eagles game was worse.

^^^^This

Great title Edman. :applaudit:

Quick, were's the t-shirt salesmen. Now what section was he in? :huh: :chuckle:

NJarhead
09-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Posted this in the game thread last night (too lazy to find a better place for it). This looks like the better thread though. I thought it was great:

Listening to the game in sirius. They had Woodley on talking about the season opener. Woodley mentioned "Respect" and "Our House" and then said, "We're going to shut 'em down on Thursday." ....and I loved the serious tone with which he said it. :chuckle:

I'm fired up!! :tt03:

7/39/43
09-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Disgrace a TERRIBLE TOWEL calls for the death penalty! well Pittsburgh style.
hit collins so hard he wishes he back at PSU

SteelMember
09-04-2009, 11:29 AM

And drunk...to kill the pain :chuckle:

1st&Goal
09-04-2009, 11:36 AM

Indeed. There will be no mercy for this unforgivable blasphemy. :tt03:

Edman
09-04-2009, 11:41 AM
I and many Steeler fans are willing to admit, we didn't play well enough to win last December. We got beat. That is not the issue we take here. In Pittsburgh, we take our beatings and move on. Accept it and it's on to the next game. Unfortunately, Titans fans are pretty damn dense.

It's too bad, before the game I was kind of cool with them. Didn't exactly like them, but I respected them as a tough opponent. I would've respected them even more if they just won with and left it at that. We got our ass kicked. You made your point. But no, that was not enough. They wanted to be assholes and diss the Steelers even more. They made their own fake Terrible Towel and stepped on a bunch of real ones. That fake towel alone tells me that they PLANNED this, like they really wanted to get at the Steelers. Their behavior after their playoff choke against Baltimore sealed the deal: These are a bunch of no-class assholes.

And here we are. And before you ask, no I do not respect the Titans, and it's unlikely I ever will. I don't respect teams that show poor sportsmanship. No matter how good they are. They are not a rival, just a team I despise with a passion. Not on New England level of douchebaggery, but another team I just hate.

stb_steeler
09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
The most pathetic part of all of this, Fisher says he never knew what the Terrible Towel stood for and that he didnt care......Now that my friends is LOW CLASS:sign06:

Rek
09-04-2009, 12:53 PM
I think I'm pretty much alone on this one. I actually LIKE the Titans, and always did back to the Air McNair :( and Eddie George days. I think Jeff Fisher is an amazing coach.

That said, I hope the Steelers crush them next week and I would be OK with White getting laid out because he is a punkass.

LVSteelersfan
09-04-2009, 01:22 PM
This time Kerry Collins won't know what hit him. We obviously were not up for the game for whatever reason last year. The Titans fans still think their team was the best one last year despite the fact they didn't make it past their first playoff game. WRONG !!!!! This year will prove they were just a flash in the pan, one year wonder and Kerry Collins will end up being replaced by Vince Young by the 5th or 6th game. Then their season will totally go downhill.

stb_steeler
09-04-2009, 01:37 PM
I think I'm pretty much alone on this one. I actually LIKE the Titans, and always did back to the Air McNair :( and Eddie George days. I think Jeff Fisher is an amazing coach.

That said, I hope the Steelers crush them next week and I would be OK with White getting laid out because he is a punkass.

Dont you remember the AFC playoff game when the Steelers were called for roughing the kicker. Talk about an acting job. Not to take anything away from McNair and George but, That smirk on Fishers face still goes thru my mind.

Rek
09-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Dont you remember the AFC playoff game when the Steelers were called for roughing the kicker. Talk about an acting job. Not to take anything away from McNair and George but, That smirk on Fishers face still goes thru my mind.

It may sometimes act like a dick, but I'd be hard-pressed to question his coaching ability. After all, with Cowher gone, he's the longest-hired coach currently.

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Let the Titans fans hang their hats on that game-- Tomlin and Lebeau did the smart thing before that loss last year.

Remember all that talk with the media just prior, that even though both teams had already locked up the first-round bye, the "Steelers want the #1 seed"....? And the Titans had just gotten shellacked by the almighty Texans and Jets-Jets-Jets in the two weeks prior.

Tomlin and Lebeau were just there to collect information. They knew the Thumbtacks would be pissed and wanting to win big that week. They let Jeff Fisher throw his whole playbook out there for us to see, while, if you noticed while watching that game-- we ran no blitzes (other than some preseason-esque 4 man rushes), pretty much only ran between the tackles, and took few chances.

That game was nothing more than an "intel-gathering" mission, with the thinking that we were going to be playing them again in a few weeks in the playoffs.

Did you honestly think that fossil, Kerry Collins, has anything on the other QBs our defense already ate for lunch last season? Lendale White? Puh-lease....

7SteelGal43
09-04-2009, 03:48 PM
*tick*
*tock*
*tick*
*tock*

Is it GAME TIME ?!!! :helmet:

SuperSteelers
09-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I will never forget the feeling watching the stepping & jumping on the towel after getting our as*es beat last year. Insult to injury. Salt on a wound.

Thursday is time for payback.

Gnutella
09-04-2009, 04:30 PM
It's been a long time coming
And the table's turned around
'Cause one of us is going
One of us is goin' down
I'm not running
It's a little different now
Yeah, one of us is going
One of us is GOIN' DOWN!

SuperSteelers
09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
feel the heat comin off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

Stillers33
09-04-2009, 08:38 PM
if you ask me i think the steelers wernt even trying they alrdy had everything locked up but still the titans r goin down!:tt::tt02::tt03:

AllD
09-05-2009, 08:19 AM
The Titans lost thier best defensive player to FA and their #1 WR is our old #3. The numbers say they don't score much and we score enough to win the game.

SteelerEmpire
09-05-2009, 09:16 AM
It really is not rocket science to know that the Steelers did not even show up for that game since we already had prominence in the playoffs.... but you can't tell that to a Titans fan (OR their players for that matter)..... then, to add insult to injury, they had a CEREMONIAL STOMPING OF THE TERRIBLE TOWEL !?!? ..... all I can say is now... ITS ON !!!! I know that Heinz Field is sponsored by a ketchup company, but there will be a lot of red on the jersey's of the Titan players next week.... but "ketchup" it WON'T be !!!
:tt03:

http://soxanddawgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/nfl_g_steelerscelebration_576.jpg

FSUBoo
09-05-2009, 10:13 AM
I think I just came up with a great nickname for Lendale White. How about we start calling him LenWhale White lol.

LVSteelersfan
09-05-2009, 10:56 AM
I think I just came up with a great nickname for Lendale White. How about we start calling him LenWhale White lol.

Gee, I never heard that one before. :wink02: White is going to get stomped into the ground. He better feign injury so he doesn't have to face the wrath of Steeler nation. I wonder if the Steelers will defer to the second half when they win the coin toss this year. I think you gotta get Logan on the field ASAP to demoralize the other team this year. Titans will be the first ones to not be able to stop Logan. Of course I don't know if he will be doing KRs but he should be.

SteelersGirlTN7
09-05-2009, 07:10 PM
What made it worse for me is I was there :(

So was I.... uggh .. and I live in Nashville.... so I had to hear about it long after ..

We got the last laugh though .. lol

7SteelGal43
09-05-2009, 07:36 PM
So was I.... uggh .. and I live in Nashville.... so I had to hear about it long after ..

We got the last laugh though .. lol

Damn....see, I live in Memphis, but I'm thinkin you had it TWICE as hard. I mean we all know the Titans are Nashvilles team..........NOT Tennessee's team.

SteelersGirlTN7
09-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Damn....see, I live in Memphis, but I'm thinkin you had it TWICE as hard. I mean we all know the Titans are Nashvilles team..........NOT Tennessee's team.

LOL Well, Im sure Titans fans everywhere in TN (and elsewhere) were giving Steelers fans crap after Dec 21st last year ..

at least until we got our 6th ring! Haha!

sdw
09-06-2009, 06:08 PM
dismember the titans hey? well, i guess it's nice to dream isn't it paper champs. you barely beat the lowly arizona cardinals in the "big game" and think you're the best team in the universe because it was the superbowl. newsflash, you're not. only in title. granted, it's the championship game yada yada, but you know and i know that you lucked out big time not having to come to nashville and play the team that you would have never beat to get to that "championship superbowl."

it was an absolute fluke that the titans lost to the ravens and you know it as well as anyone does. they ran up and down the field on them all night long, but simply shot themselves in the foot with stupid uncharacteristic turnovers. not to mention the worthless ravens' "almighty" ed effin reed (along with the rest of the dirty squad) couldn't actually stop chris johnson between the whistles so they blatantly hurt him by twisting him after the play like the bunch of dirty thugs that they are. the ravens had the game handed to them on a silver platter by both the titans and the totally inept officiating (i.e. the blatant play clock expiration). however, that's all old news now. what's done is done. that includes your unimpressive superbowl victory.

come thursday night, you're going to find out who the real best team is and it's not you. you're going to run into a freakin buzzsaw on your own field on national television in front of the whole country.

so enjoy yourselves this week living in fantasy land steeler nation. enjoy it through and through because come thursday night, you're going to be introduced to reality. so get your excuses ready. be sure to come up with some really good ones because i'll be sure to be back here to read and respond to them you paper tigers.

stillers4me
09-06-2009, 06:09 PM
dismember the titans hey? well, i guess it's nice to dream isn't it paper champs. you barely beat the lowly arizona cardinals in the "big game" and think you're the best team in the universe because it was the superbowl. newsflash, you're not. only in title. granted, it's the championship game yada yada, but you know and i know that you lucked out big time not having to come to nashville and play the team that you would have never beat to get to that "championship superbowl."

it was an absolute fluke that the titans lost to the ravens and you know it as well as anyone does. they ran up and down the field on them all night long, but simply shot themselves in the foot with stupid uncharacteristic turnovers. not to mention the worthless ravens' "almighty" ed effin reed (along with the rest of the dirty squad) couldn't actually stop chris johnson between the whistles so they blatantly hurt him by twisting him after the play like the bunch of dirty thugs that they are. the ravens had the game handed to them on a silver platter by both the titans and the totally inept officiating (i.e. the blatant play clock expiration). however, that's all old news now. what's done is done. that includes your unimpressive superbowl victory.

come thursday night, you're going to find out who the real best team is and it's not you. you're going to run into a freakin buzzsaw on your own field on national television in front of the whole country.

so enjoy yourselves this week living in fantasy land steeler nation. enjoy it through and through because come thursday night, you're going to be introduced to reality. so get your excuses ready. be sure to come up with some really good ones because i'll be sure to be back here to read and respond to them you paper tigers.

You coming back when you lose? :coffee:

Shoes
09-06-2009, 06:30 PM

...................... about time for your diaper change isn't it?

Edman
09-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Steelers being called Paper Champs coming from a team whose most illustrious moment in history is "One Yard Short". The Titties were gifted with freebies in the last game. That's not happening this time.

Titty fans are hilarious.

Nadroj 20
09-06-2009, 06:59 PM

Go cry about being a yard short buddy.....when the Steelers beat the crap out of your titans i know youll never be on here again or youll be back on here making up excuses so im going to say this now.....I am a Steelers fan duh......but i also have common sense....and my football common sense tells me the Steelers are better then the titans....better D....better QB...better WR.....you might have a good RB but guess what?? hes not going to be good playing pittsburghs D so with all of this being said why dont you be a little logical instead of a rambling fan that "thinks" his team is better then everyone else's ?? :tt: :tt: :tt:

SteelTalons
09-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Can we STOP calling them Tits fans? Im a fan of tits and can't stand the Titans! :wink02: :chuckle:

tyler289
09-06-2009, 07:08 PM
I always find trolls amusing because it's usually a 12-year old kid who will disappear when his or her team loses.

X-Terminator
09-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Don't feed the trolls, people. Attention is all they're after.

Gnutella
09-06-2009, 07:17 PM
dismember the titans hey? well, i guess it's nice to dream isn't it paper champs.

Excuse me, do these rings look like they're made out of paper?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sixthring.jpg

Do these trophies look like they're made out of paper?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/SixLombardiTrophies2.jpg

They sure as shit don't look like paper to me.

you barely beat the lowly arizona cardinals in the "big game" and think you're the best team in the universe because it was the superbowl. newsflash, you're not. only in title.

Thank you for clarifying. *lol* So if the Arizona Cardinals are so "lowly," then what does that make the other 10 playoff teams that never even made it to the Super Bowl? Last I checked, the singular goal of every NFL team is to win the Super Bowl, not simply to kick a lot of ass during the regular season. I guess Titans fans are like Colts fans in that regard: easier to please than they should be. Just give 'em a bunch of regular-season wins to brag about, and they'll be fat and happy. Does the AFC South breed stupidity or something? *lol*

granted, it's the championship game yada yada, but you know and i know that you lucked out big time not having to come to nashville and play the team that you would have never beat to get to that "championship superbowl."

You sound just like those Patriots fans who want to disqualify us because we "didn't have to go through them," as if it's our fault they weren't good enough to play us either time we won the Super Bowl.

Now you sound like some sort of Bengals/Seahawks fan hybrid, blaming "cheap shots" and the refs for your own team's shortcomings. *lol*

And if it happens, so what? We'll still have 15 more games to compensate for one loss. Furthermore, a win won't earn you any rings or trophies.

There you go with your "paper" talk again. You're the last person in the known universe to preach "reality" considering you're the paper champions here. Our accolades are symbolized in gold, diamonds and sterling silver. Yours are reflected in the final 2008 regular-season standings.

Really, if you're so great, how come you're not hosting this game?

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 07:25 PM

Your team is filled with a bunch of overrated choking assclowns and your fanbase is full of cousin-humping rednecks. Deal, Jethro. :coffee:

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 07:45 PM
You coming back when you lose? :coffee:

Considering he joined last December and just today grew the stones to actually say something, I think he'll be too big of a puss to do that. Of course, the rest of the Titans trolls didn't have the balls to say anything last year until after the game either, so that's no surprise.

sdw
09-06-2009, 09:15 PM
keep running your mouth windbags.............. thursday night is approaching.

Shoes
09-06-2009, 09:18 PM

........time for your diaper change again!

stb_steeler
09-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Paper champs?......Oh he means the SB champs were in the Pittsburgh Gazette.Yeah i have a copy.:thumbsup:

HometownGal
09-06-2009, 09:27 PM

:upyours: I have no tolerance for :troll:s but even less tolerance for jealous trolls.

http://www.ltscotland.org.uk/healthykids/resources/jealousy_monster.gif

Gnutella
09-06-2009, 09:45 PM

Windbags? You're the one running your mouth as though the Titans won the Super Bowl. :blah:

stb_steeler
09-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Can some one delete the 12 year old......:rofl:

Gnutella
09-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Nah, let's wait until Saturday. That'd give us 36 hours to administer a well-deserved verbal ass-whipping after the game.

Preacher
09-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Your team is filled with a bunch of overrated choking assclowns and your fanbase is full of cousin-humping rednecks. Deal, Jethro. :coffee:

Honestly FS. Let it all out. It's never good to hold it in like you're doing! :laughing:

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 10:04 PM

Douchebag says what? :yawn:

steelpride12
09-06-2009, 10:14 PM
swb wait a second. Your the one talking trash to us like you won the Superbowl last year? So sorry to say you have no room to talk.

Preacher
09-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Gotta say one thing about the Ravens.

They sure are better losers than the Titans.

Least they admitted who was the better team.

Paper champs? :rofl: When it actually counted, We beat the team that beat you all. That doesn't mean your better than us... it means you all are TWO levels of suck below us.

Wait, then there is the Cards. Make that three levels of suck.

(Waiting for a 12 year old potty-mouthed response now).

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Paper champs? :rofl: When it actually counted, We beat the team that beat you all. That doesn't mean your better than us... it means you all are TWO levels of suck below us.

Exactly. "Paper champions" is a much more fitting title for a team that had the best W/L record in the league and then choked their collective ass off at home in a one-and-done playoff appearance. Being a bitter crybaby assclown about it doesn't change it.

Shoes
09-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Douchebag says what? :yawn:

:toofunny::toofunny:

X-Terminator
09-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Can some one delete the 12 year old......:rofl:

I just put the idiot in my bozo bin. It simply isn't worth my time or my bandwith to give any attention to another boring ass troll, because again, that's all he's after. If the rest of you want to feed it, go ahead.

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 10:29 PM
I just put the idiot in my bozo bin. It simply isn't worth my time or my bandwith to give any attention to another boring ass troll, because again, that's all he's after. If the rest of you want to feed it, go ahead.

It's cool. The puss won't be back after his team loses Thursday night anyway.

MACH1
09-06-2009, 10:31 PM

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/deflection_trollcat.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Preacher
09-06-2009, 10:31 PM

Its better than beating up on each other over the last four months concernign politics and Arians/Willie sucks threads.

stb_steeler
09-07-2009, 12:31 AM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/deflection_trollcat.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

LMFAO:toofunny:

UT2012
09-07-2009, 12:39 AM
I don't understand why you guys are so focused on Lendale and the towel. He's an idiot, even Titan fans will admit this. You went on to win the Super Bowl. It's a great game to open the season and we should all look forward to it for that.

It's not like the Steelers have never had anyone who liked to run his mouth on their team, is it?

4xSBChamps
09-07-2009, 05:03 AM
keep running your mouth windbags.....

:blah: :blah: :blah:

..... go floss your tooth.....

:helmet:

SteelersGirlTN7
09-07-2009, 09:41 AM

Lets see ....

1. "newsflash, you're not. only in title" .. umm, a TITLE that we have had SIX TIMES now .. how many have you had? How long will it take you to get ONE?

2. "out big time not having to come to nashville and play the team that you would have never beat to get to that "championship superbowl" .. whatever .. suck it up and admit it... you guys lost ... he Titans may have "ran up and down the field all night" with the Ravens .. but couldnt do ENOUGH to bring us back to Nashville .. not our fault! We handled our business!!

3. "but simply shot themselves in the foot with stupid uncharacteristic turnovers"... do you not think that maybe the Steelers shot themselves in the foot on Dec 21st? None of the way that game went was characteristic of the Steelers .. but you know what? Win or lose that week, we really didn't care... We had just come off a monster schedule .. and awww, you beat us up ... hhmm .. we got the last laugh!

4. "like the bunch of dirty thugs that they are." .. yeah . so? We know that .. and we still whipped them THREE times last year! Thanks Titans for the opportunity!

5. Finally, this game is going to be closer than you think .. so who's living in a fantasy world now? Of course, I expect my Steelers to win just as you expect your Titans to win. I live in Nashville, I'm not stupid enough to say that we are going to wipe the floor with them. I know they are good. It's just not going to be one sided like you think! Just make sure you come back to take your lumps when the Titans lose. We will all be here!

MACH1
09-07-2009, 09:46 AM
titans lost to the ravens in the first round.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nuff said. Wannabe's

4xSBChamps
09-07-2009, 09:59 AM
titans lost to the ravens

in the first round.

..... at-home.....

:toofunny:

stillers4me
09-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I don't understand why you guys are so focused on Lendale and the towel. He's an idiot, even Titan fans will admit this. You went on to win the Super Bowl. It's a great game to open the season and we should all look forward to it for that.

It's not like the Steelers have never had anyone who liked to run his mouth on their team, is it?

LenWhale's the one that won't shut up about it. Dumb shit.

TackleMeBen
09-07-2009, 10:08 AM
LenWhale's the one that won't shut up about. Dumb shit.
i think i read somewhere he would stomp on the terrible towel again. what an idiot. just let him keep running his mouth and then harrison and woodley lay him out in the backfield, to permenately shut his mouth up.

Edman
09-07-2009, 10:13 AM

Yeah, we had Joey Porter, and some Steelers fans were not fans of his trash talk.

No one's uttered a word about Towelgate until Lendale brought it up again.

TackleMeBen
09-07-2009, 10:31 AM
the difference between lendale and porter, was 99% of the time porter backed up what his mouth was saying.

Steel_Bus_24
09-07-2009, 10:55 AM

:mad::mad::mad:

what a load of BS!!!! and the Titans had the freaking nerve to complain about the Ravens getting a extra sec before the snap:coffee:

I will forever say **** the Titans for that robbery

Nadroj 20
09-07-2009, 12:07 PM

Really? we have a game thursday? wow must of forgot.......:hunch:

TowelStompinMadHatter
09-07-2009, 01:11 PM
"Dismember the Titans"? Jesus, did somebody finally get around to watching "Remember the Titans"? Eagles fans had signs like that in the stands back when the Titans played them in Philly.... in the year 2000. Titans 15 Eagles 13

Seriously, try to find you some gddamn originality.

LenWhale's the one that won't shut up about. Dumb shit.

Bullshit. The MEDIA are the ones who won't stfu about it. Anyone with half an inch of common sense knows that if you stick a mic in ol' eL-Dub's face and ask him ?'s about it he's going to spout. But if you don't ask him about it, he has nothing to say. Funny how that works.

By the fckin' way, Titans fans hold the patent on the "LenWhale" nickname and don't you fckn' forget it.

Tinman
09-07-2009, 01:12 PM
creative name for a thread... Titans fan here just wanna say good luck thursday night... Your gonna need it. The titans gained much more than they loss this offseason and we plan to start the year off right...

That big name FA we lost didn't play agianst you last dec so that doesn't really matter anyway...

Is BEN gonna play? Is he still hurt..

Shoes
09-07-2009, 01:19 PM
"Dismember the Titans"? Jesus, did somebody finally get around to watching "Remember the Titans"? Eagles fans had signs like that in the stands back when the Titans played them in Philly.... in the year 2000. Titans 15 Eagles 13

Bullshit. The MEDIA are the ones who won't stfu about it. Anyone with half an inch of common sense knows that if you stick a mic in ol' eL-Dub's face and ask him ?'s about it he's going to spout. But if you don't ask him about it, he has nothing to say. Funny how that works.

By the fckin' way, Titans fans hold the patent on the "LenWhale" nickname and don't you fckn' forget it.

Here's another name you won't hear from after Thursday night..."TowelStompinMadHatter"........I see its time for your diaper change also!

TowelStompinMadHatter
09-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Here's another name you won't hear from after Thursday night..."TowelStompinMadHatter"........I see its time for your diaper change also!

I wouldn't have showed up at all if I hadn't caught wind if the bullshit being thrown around on this forum...

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Anyone seen the fans of a franchise that has less to crow about talk more shit? :coffee:

TowelStompinMadHatter
09-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Anyone seen the fans of a franchise that has less to crow about talk more shit? :coffee:

FYI, I pissed in that cup of coffee before you started drinking it.

tony hipchest
09-07-2009, 01:54 PM
you squat to pee.

Shoes
09-07-2009, 01:56 PM
you squat to pee.

:chuckle::toofunny:

7SteelGal43
09-07-2009, 02:17 PM

what is this guy, 12 ?!!!

7SteelGal43
09-07-2009, 02:19 PM
See, I have a feeling that these Titan fans are pissed 'cause last year, Titan season ticket holders showed up to the Steelers game wearing their TRUE colors and brought their :tt02: with 'em.

SteelTalons
09-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Textbook :troll:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T22unETejo4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T22unETejo4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you squat to pee.

:rofl: Wow

Nadroj 20
09-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Trolls are very funny....and the stupid ones are even better the listen to....

pancake
09-07-2009, 05:16 PM

I must really suck for you to know that the Steelers were the best team in the NFL last year and we have the trophy to prove it.. :tt: :wave:

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Must suck knowing your QB is old enough to be my grandfather and your back up goes home and cries after a bad game.

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Sqeeler fan's still crying after that ass beating? I think so..do you think we need AH to beat you? I don't think so my new friends..Do any of you remember Jason Jones,William Hayes..I know Ben F4gotburger sure does he's going to be eating sack sandwiches all night long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgUTmJ84VGs

don't watch this video if towel stomping makes you nauseous

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Sqeeler fan's still crying after that ass beating? I think so..do you think we need AH to beat you? I don't think so my new friends..Do any of you remember Jason Jones,William Hayes..I know Ben F4gotburger sure does he's going to be eating sack sandwiches all night long.

What do you call somebody who spells 'Steelers' with a 'Q' and/or an 'A'?

Illiterate.

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 11:14 PM

Crying over an ass beating? We won the super bowl Moron hahaha! And Sqeelers? At least say the the rude words correctly. Well I guess we have another 12 year old hard ass. This should be fun!

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
http://www.whodeyfans.com/uploaded_images/SteelerFans-744204.jpg

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:15 PM
By the way, Titans fans, I was one of the many at the game last December. That place got hijacked, and your coach even implied so.

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit that a Terrible Towel got desecrated. (I'm sure sore loser fans of all other teams have done far worse to them before.) I just think it's hilarious that you haven't won a game since. *lol*

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 11:15 PM

Are Titty fans still focused on that now meaningless game? Yeah, I guess so, after the massive chokejob you laid down against the Ravens. Good job. Or did you get a trophy and rings for winning the #1 seed in the AFC? :yawn:

P.S. You think Vince Young will go off the deep end again this year, VictorY? :coffee:

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Crying over an ass beating? We won the super bowl Moron hahaha! And Sqeelers? At least say the the rude words correctly. Well I guess we have another 12 year old hard ass. This should be fun!

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/steelersfans.jpg

Shouldn't you be catering to your wife?

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/SteelerNation.jpg

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 11:18 PM
http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/steelersfans.jpg

Dude Lendale White became a Steelers fans!

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Dude Lendale White became a Steelers fans!

That was just an awful attempt..

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 11:19 PM

Say hello to your daddy.

http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/ray_lewis4.jpg

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Whoever this guys is, he's probably mindf*cked to the point that he's programmed all those photos into his function keys. *lol*

Edman
09-07-2009, 11:24 PM
VictorY. I wonder if it has anything related to a useless overrated bust of a Quarterback.

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:27 PM
VictorY. I wonder if it has anything related to a useless overrated bust of a Quarterback.

Yea, reminds me of big ben.

steelpride12
O yes I remember the Number 1 seed in the AFC getting rocked by the Ravens a team o yes We beat 3 times last season and including the AFC Championship team to win the yes Super Bowl.

The Titans don't mean shit to us. Screw the towel ordeal, screw that they beat us, we won the ultimate prize thats all that matters!

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/amiker77/fail2.jpg

steelpride12

Isn't Ben only 27 with 2 rings already, too bad you can't relate.

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:30 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/BenRoethlisbergerholdshissecondL-2.jpg

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:32 PM
31-14

fansince'76

Who's got two rings in 5 years and who's got zero in 50? Hmmm.... :scratchchin:

steelpride12
31-14

6 rings and a good QB.

fansince'76
31-14

One-and-done at home.

Gnutella
31-14

13-10 :laughing:

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:34 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200812/dianasteelers1221j.1_330.jpg

nice throw Ben. 31-14

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 11:35 PM
I keep forgetting who won the Super Bowl that season.

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:36 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200812/dianasteelers1221r.1_330.jpg

Here is where Big Ben fumbles the ball and AH is no where in sight. NICE JOB ...

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Awesome choke job, Tites! :applaudit:

http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/81a2bd14809e6a143a6001b2fed9e94b/NFL-AFC-Divisional-Playoff-Game.jpg

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:37 PM

Here is where Big Ben fumbles the ball and AH is no where in sight. NICE JOB ...

Good thing Ben took care of the ball in the playoffs, unlike the Titans. :laughing:

VictorY
09-07-2009, 11:37 PM
http://www.tribune-democrat.com/sports/images_sizedimage_356185146/xl

And the outcome, the steelers getting sh1tted all over. I'm glad I made some new sqeeler fan's, Good Luck Thursday.

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Awesome choke job, Tites! :applaudit:

http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/81a2bd14809e6a143a6001b2fed9e94b/NFL-AFC-Divisional-Playoff-Game.jpg

That jersey says "CRUMPLED," doesn't it? :laughing:

VictorY
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/charliesfryes/stoolspuppy.gif

SC Steeler Steve
Damn I'm ready....

Edman
Steelers moment of glory = Six Super Bowl Titles.

Titans moment of "glory" = One Yard Short. They're the Cleveland Browns Lite. But at least the Browns have some (albeit ancient) championships to look back on. The Titans have claim to nothing. You can change the look and location, but as last year proved once again, they are the same old choke artists from Houston. Oh wait. Lemme fix that. Tennesee. Oilers. Titans. Whatever. They're all in the same s*** pile.

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM

Haven't won a game since. :laughing:

Shoes
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Oh yes," victory"....another one you won't see after Thursday night....he seems to need a diaper also.......................... he likes the backsides of man and beast.

SC Steeler Steve
09-07-2009, 11:40 PM
How many is that again? 6, is that right?

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Steelers moment of glory = Six Super Bowl Titles.

Titans moment of "glory" = One Yard Short. They're the Cleveland Browns Lite. But at least the Browns have some (albeit ancient) championships to look back on. The Titans have claim to nothing. You can change the look and location, but as last year proved once again, they are the same old choke artists from Houston. Oh wait. Lemme fix that. Tennesee.

Ouch Sounds like a franchise full of failure football players and a just not good enough mentality.

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Check out the Tennessee Titans trophy case!

http://torontoist.com/attachments/torontoist_sean/case-sml.jpg

:laughing:

Shoes
09-07-2009, 11:42 PM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-07-2009, 11:46 PM
VictorY

Hahaha, Vince Young is a BUST.

Please, after your team gets it's ass kicked on Thursday night, don't run away like the boy who doesn't get his way and takes his ball and goes home. Come back here and eat your crow, be a man about it.

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 11:49 PM
The CLOSEST you ever were.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBU8nOiMz0

Gnutella
09-07-2009, 11:50 PM
GO RAMS! WOOOO!

RoethlisBURGHer
09-07-2009, 11:53 PM

:rofl::laughing::toofunny:

Too bad there is no trophy for getting a #1 seed in your conference and then going one-and-done in the playoffs!

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Was it Victory's bed time already?! Mommy had to tuck him in how cute.

Gnutella
09-08-2009, 12:00 AM
:rofl::laughing::toofunny:

Too bad there is no trophy for getting a #1 seed in your conference and then going one-and-done in the playoffs!

The AFC South, in its brief existence, has established itself as a division that doesn't know how to play football after Christmas.

MACH1
09-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Can we STOP calling them Tits fans? Im a fan of tits and can't stand the Titans! :wink02: :chuckle:

:huh: You do have a point there. :laughing:

TEETS.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Was it Victory's bed time already?! Mommy had to tuck him in how cute.

He probably has school in the morning.....the fifth grade sure was tough! :toofunny:

pancake
09-08-2009, 12:41 AM

This is the funnest post in months... :toofunny::laughing::applaudit:

Great one Gnutella :drink:

VictorY
09-08-2009, 01:51 PM
31-14

SteelTalons
09-08-2009, 01:57 PM
31-14

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Pu9u9kp2UQQ/SW6Nn3rvBQI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/Hl28vjSQGUI/s320/go_profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpr ofanityfilter_yourself.jpg

4xSBChamps
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Pu9u9kp2UQQ/SW6Nn3rvBQI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/Hl28vjSQGUI/s320/go_profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpr ofanityfilter_yourself.jpg

..... what makes you think ol' Jethro can spell?

:noidea:

VictorY
09-08-2009, 02:19 PM

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/imagehosting/3606492425c61f521.jpg

VictorY
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0570/2181/98404_feature.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/233081-why-the-pittsburgh-steelers-will-not-repeat&usg=__sZkjrcc3Xu8JOUSvgHvpgAXUZQ0=&h=243&w=358&sz=33&hl=en&start=10&um=1&tbnid=_10izf2ncNJR5M:&tbnh=82&tbnw=121&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpittsburgh%2Bsquealers%26hl%3Den%26sa %3DX%26um%3D1

VictorY
09-08-2009, 02:23 PM
http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/3/2/c/2/9f.jpg

fansince'76
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
What a team gets when they DON'T choke in January:

http://instring.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/steelers-super-bowl-rings.jpg

Maybe Cooter here will experience his own team getting one in his lifetime, but that's doubtful....

steelpride12
09-08-2009, 02:28 PM
This kid obviously is just here to fire us up because we have crushed any chance he had of talking smash because he knows he ain't got shit on the Steelers. All i gotta say is look at the 6 rings and cherish it because you will never see it VictorY.

NJarhead
09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Nice throw Kerry?

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/TBA+v+Tennessee+Titans+VgwazJYG2CZl.jpg

SteelTalons
http://www.penny-arcade.com/docs/internetdickwad.jpg

At ease Cletus I aint tryna screw your sister.

memphissteelergirl
DISCLAIMER:

The jackass Titans fans who have made their idiotic presence known on this thread in no way represent all residents of Tennessee. Some of us actually do have sense-and manners.

Thank you for your time. Please....carry on. :wave:

Oh and by the way....HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

fat4jc
09-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Hey Vic, way to steal that from the Browns forums...get your own material.

fansince'76
09-08-2009, 02:34 PM
31-14

http://www.everyjoe.com/emqb/files/2008/07/joe-flacco.jpg

The unibrow owns you.

4xSBChamps
09-08-2009, 02:34 PM
All i gotta say is look at the 6 rings and cherish it because you will never see it VictorY.

..... although Jethro was born with 6 fingers on one hand, and 7 on the other.....

memphissteelergirl
09-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey Vic, way to steal that from the Browns forums...get your own material.

LOL...I thought I was the only one who noticed that! :chuckle:

Guess Dumb-Butt didn't think about changing the colors. Oh...wait. That actually involves THINKING. My bad. :wink02:

VictorY
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
This kid obviously is just here to fire us up because we have crushed any chance he had of talking smash because he knows he ain't got shit on the Steelers. All i gotta say is look at the 6 rings and cherish it because you will never see it VictorY.

Your right, but I also looked at the titans steelers score, and we won 31-14. Nice job on beating the Cardinals guy's your amazing.

SteelTalons
09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_go2CBuE3OWY/SWlEk3cz2dI/AAAAAAAAAQI/HuHovcvd_nI/s400/ravens-titans.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ano9E-9c7t4/SW2E-snCfmI/AAAAAAAACeE/ZMP4VxaFC4Y/s400/RAVENS-TITANS2.jpg

http://masnsports.com/ravens_titans-playoffs.jpg

http://static.nfl.com/content/catch_all/nfl_image/bal_ten_090110_05_IA.jpg

VictorY
09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
He probably has school in the morning.....the fifth grade sure was tough! :toofunny:

If the fifth grade was tough for you than damn, I feel sorry for you..I can understand why your a steelers fan..poor dummy.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Awww look, the little kid is out of school for the day!

Does your mommy know that you're playing on the computer instead of doing homework?

VictorY
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
http://www.everyjoe.com/emqb/files/2008/07/joe-flacco.jpg

The unibrow owns you.

I'm sorry..didn't we spank your team? oh yea..that towel was useful whipping off the mud on the bottom of the cleats after we ran all over you guys.

http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/prod/1723138/1223sptitans_w300.jpg

RoethlisBURGHer
09-08-2009, 02:51 PM
You can take the team out of Houston, but you can't take the SUCK out of the team.

Please tell me the last time your team won anything of significant, other than a top five draft pick.

memphissteelergirl
09-08-2009, 02:54 PM
If the fifth grade was tough for you than damn, I feel sorry for you..I can understand why your a steelers fan..poor dummy.

Lame. :coffee:

7SteelGal43
09-08-2009, 02:55 PM
DISCLAIMER:

The jackass Titans fans who have made their idiotic presence known on this thread in no way represent all residents of Tennessee. Some of us actually do have sense-and manners.

As a longtime Steeler fan in Memphis TENNESSEE, I concur 100% with memphissteelergirl :tt03:

fansince'76
09-08-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm sorry..didn't we spank your team? oh yea..that towel was useful whipping off the mud on the bottom of the cleats after we ran all over you guys.

http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/prod/1723138/1223sptitans_w300.jpg

You choked your asses off in the playoffs, whereas we won it all. We're better than you. Begone, troll.

4xSBChamps
09-08-2009, 02:58 PM
..that towel was useful whipping off the mud on the bottom of the cleats after we ran all over you guys.

.... at-least your didn't get the carpet muddy when you watched the Super Bowl 'em-Stillers won in February, huh?

:chuckle:

..... speaking of your house, don't you gotta go rotate the tires on it for Winter?

:noidea:

7SteelGal43
09-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Your right, but I also looked at the titans steelers score, and we won 31-14. Nice job on beating the Cardinals guy's your amazing.

Time for SteelGal's translations again......

"but I also looked at the titans steelers score, and we won 31-14"

SteelGal's translation = "the closest we ever got to winning a Super Bowl was still one yard short. If I can't brag about a meaningless regular season win, I have to face the truth that the Titans are never gonna be legendary, like the Steelers" :crying03:

stlrtruck
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM

I'm sure titans fans "hold" a lot of LenWhale. I'm sure there's some fckn' (as you put it) going on with that "holding" too.

I wouldn't have showed up at all if I hadn't caught wind if the bullshit being thrown around on this forum...

And yet you bring your :troll: :fishing: arse in here to spew even more.

Freakin' teet :troll:s

you squat to pee.

:toofunny:

And the outcome, the steelers getting sh1tted all over. I'm glad I made some new sqeeler fan's, Good Luck Thursday.

How sad is it that teet fans are holding on to the game in December as a reminder about how great their season was? I mean really you want to forget everything that happened in the aftermath of that game up to, including, and past the ravens playoff game? Wow, we get one kid telling us that everything was last year (in regards to the Super Bowl) but these baby blue :troll:s can't stop talking about last year.

HERE'S A CLUE FOR TEETS FANS:
There is one thing that matters from last year. And that my delusional friends is who wins the big game in February. And there are two facts that remain about that statement. ONE it was not the teets and TWO, it was the Pittsburgh Steelers.

We will remain the defending Super Bowl Champs until February 2010!

Get use to the idea. I know it sucks for you to have a team with so much talent and yet lack the ability to do anything productive when it matters most - like January and February!

SteelerFanInCA
09-08-2009, 03:24 PM

Since we are on the topic of fumbles, how did LenDale do in the play-off game against the Ravens last year? I know he lost a ton of weight but you better hope he has some new surgically attached hands as well.. Maybe if they paint a Hersheys' logo on the ball he might be able to hold on to it better.

SteelerFanInCA
09-08-2009, 03:27 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/charliesfryes/stoolspuppy.gif

You shouldn't post pics of your girlfriend all over the net like that.

7SteelGal43
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM
It's really pathetic that certain classless immature Titans fans are actually proudly posting pictures of their teams players acting like classless immature jackasses. After the game last year, one of my buddies, a bandwagon Titan fan, offered to take the terrible towel I was holding and stomp on it just like the players had done. When I told him of the cause the sale of the terrible towel goes to, and when I told him of our memories of our very own Myron Cope - and his son - he was like, "uh, um, well, er, I didn't know all that". He sure shut the hell up after that, though. Jackass :tt03:

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 04:28 PM
http://advisor-nyc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ring.jpg

Giants are winning it all again this year

Shoes
09-08-2009, 05:33 PM

Dude you missed the bus.

NJarhead
09-08-2009, 05:37 PM

Like I said in your other post: They'll need to get by the Saints to do it. Also, the Saints signed Darren Sharper.....and you know how much Eli likes to throw him the ball. :chuckle:

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2007/11/25/sharper-darren-ap-071125.jpg

Vis
09-08-2009, 05:38 PM

Is there a color picture of that ring?

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 05:40 PM
All im saying is to expect to see alot of this

http://xb0.xanga.com/f24c8a7138d32209709692/z163423384.gif

steelpride12
09-08-2009, 05:41 PM
All im saying is to expect to see alot of this

Against the #1 defense, I highly doubt that! :tt02:

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Thats pretty good VIS

But Eli also likes to beat the 18-0 patriots

steelpride12
09-08-2009, 05:44 PM
We like to have 6 Super Bowls and have the most successful franchise ever!

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Not trying to start a fight here, but eli was 19/32 with 199 yards and 1 td/0 ints, while Roethlisberger was 13/29-189 yards 1td 4 interceptions

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 05:47 PM
alright congrats on the 6th superbowl, we'll have 4 after this season and we will see u at 6 soon

fansince'76
09-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Not trying to start a fight here....

Then why exactly are you thumping your chest over the Giants in a Steelers/Titans thread?

MACH1
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Then why exactly are you thumping your chest over the Giants in a Steelers/Titans thread?

Can't accuse this one of being all that smart either.

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 05:57 PM
no was just checking out the thread and was just messing around saying giants will win it all.. the superbowl is up for grabs for all 32 teams.. sorry if u thought i was trying to start something but if u did than i dont care..

BTW Props to the roger goodell sucks sign

steelpride12
09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
no was just checking out the thread and was just messing around saying giants will win it all.. the superbowl is up for grabs for all 32 teams.. sorry if u thought i was trying to start something but if u did than i dont care..

BTW Props to the roger goodell sucks sign

Then don't come in to an obvious thread called Dismember the Titans and talk about the Giants. No one cares and you must obviously have no life getting randomly on a Steelers board just to say the Giants will win it all. :doh:

New York Giants
09-08-2009, 06:16 PM
hahaha i was reading the one site cause a friend is a titans fan and he said u guys were going back and forth, ur the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering fag jerking off to a forum site taking it way to serious pal.. U have no profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering life pal

fansince'76
09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
hahaha i was reading the one site cause a friend is a titans fan and he said u guys were going back and forth, ur the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering fag jerking off to a forum site taking it way to serious pal.. U have no profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering life pal

Bye, ass.

Moving this one to the BF since it seems to be a troll magnet.

tony hipchest
09-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Bye, ass.
.lmao... that dude was like going to da club strapped with a gat and shooting ones self before they could even sit down and order a drink.

fitting.

NJarhead
09-08-2009, 06:30 PM

Bye, ass.

Moving this one to the BF since it seems to be a troll magnet.

:rofl:

Wow - Was that a temper tantrum? Too bad we couldn't just wash his mouth out with soap and make him sit in the corner for a while. :chuckle:

Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

4xSBChamps
09-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey.....

..... where's the other-half of your ring?

http://instring.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/steelers-super-bowl-rings.jpg

SteelersGirlTN7
09-08-2009, 10:28 PM
DISCLAIMER:

LOL Amen my Tennessee sister!

SteelersGirlTN7
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM

You keep going back to that game... why?

Hhmm, maybe because you have NO PLAYOFF WINS to refer to ... and the team that beat you is the one the Steelers OWNED *THREE** times last year. ..

so keep telling us how impressive your win was?

7SteelGal43
09-08-2009, 10:41 PM
OK, so this asshat gets banned on the same day he signs up, and after only 7 posts. Is that some sort of record ?!

MACH1
09-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Not even close.

MACH1
09-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Nice job on beating the Cardinals guy's your amazing.

Nice job beating the ravens.
How'd you enjoy sitting on your couch watching the Steelers win ANOTHER super bowl.

Pretty funny you mention the cards. Cards>Tits

tony hipchest
09-08-2009, 11:09 PM

FWIW white gold is for girls....

and i would say this to any of the steeler players who suggested a white gold ring for #6 that would represent "steel".

if it is all about fashion and not about accomplishment, i say give them all "steel" or silver rings with GIANT "10 table" blingy< cubic zirconias.

giants can "stomp the patriots out" but the steelers will "stomp their face".