PDA

View Full Version : Titans fans?

vasteeler
09-04-2009, 09:54 AM
where you at?????

NEPAsteeler
09-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Probably jumping off the bandwagon once they realized last year was a fluke and their team sucks :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
09-04-2009, 09:59 AM
where you at?????

Don't worry I am sure that they will be atleast one come around before it is said and done.

X-Terminator
09-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Only the good Titans fans need apply. The trolls can kindly go get lost in Siberia, and leave us alone.

Edman
09-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Good Titans fans are welcome.

The assholes who flooded our board last year can go piss off.

titanstattoo87
09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Im here. Im a diehard titans fan but my dads a diehard steelers fan so I respect your team a lot. Cant wait for thursday, so glad football is finally back. I will admit I am a little nervous about the game, obviously id love to win but the towel thing scares me. And no I did not agree with it at all and sorry that it happend, you noticed none of our classy players had anything to do with it just a few of the dumb ones. I feel either team can win and obviously dont know all your sleeper players but do be on the lookout for one of our TE, Jared Cook, a rookie. This kids been nuts throughout the preseason and is just a freak, ive heard they will line him up in the slot which is a TOUGH matchup for anyone. Looking forward to some good convo!

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Im here. Im a diehard titans fan but my dads a diehard steelers fan so I respect your team a lot. Cant wait for thursday, so glad football is finally back. I will admit I am a little nervous about the game, obviously id love to win but the towel thing scares me. And no I did not agree with it at all and sorry that it happend, you noticed none of our classy players had anything to do with it just a few of the dumb ones. I feel either team can win and obviously dont know all your sleeper players but do be on the lookout for one of our TE, Jared Cook, a rookie. This kids been nuts throughout the preseason and is just a freak, ive heard they will line him up in the slot which is a TOUGH matchup for anyone. Looking forward to some good convo!

Welcome to the board! :drink:

We have a deadly new KR named Stefan Logan ourselves that you may want to be on the lookout for. Thanks for the info on Cook - I wish we had Timmons back in the lineup and healthy even more now. I look for it to be a tough hard-fought game as well - definitely a great matchup to kick off the season with. :applaudit:

UT2012
09-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Most of them are probably still banned from last year, when anyone who came here to discuss things after the game and didn't conform to your opinions in every little way got purged from the site.

Hopefully this year there will be some room for debate and disagreement, otherwise you'll have to settle for discussing things amongst yourselves.

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Most of them are probably still banned from last year, when anyone who came here to discuss things after the game and didn't conform to your opinions in every little way got purged from the site.

Hopefully this year there will be some room for debate and disagreement, otherwise you'll have to settle for discussing things amongst yourselves.

Yeah, right. You mean "discussion" like the following?

Lendale should have done more than step on the towel. Just sayin'.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=504473#post504473

There's a big difference between "discussing" and "trolling." You might want to learn it before popping off.

UT2012
09-07-2009, 12:46 AM
A lot of it was simply pointing out that every team, even yours, has some asshats who do things most of us find childish, annoying, or even unsportsmanlike. I'm pretty sure you guys supported Joey Porter for a number of years, and that guy runs his mouth as much as anyone in the league.

I just think it's hypocritical to get all sensitive when someone equally douchey happens to do something to your team you don't like when you were perfectly fine with Porter as long as he was putting up double digit sacks every year.

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 12:53 AM
A lot of it was simply pointing out that every team, even yours, has some asshats who do things most of us find childish, annoying, or even unsportsmanlike. I'm pretty sure you guys supported Joey Porter for a number of years, and that guy runs his mouth as much as anyone in the league.

I just think it's hypocritical to get all sensitive when someone equally douchey happens to do something to your team you don't like when you were perfectly fine with Porter as long as he was putting up double digit sacks every year.

Nice broad brush you paint with there.

I dont mis his mouth at all a lot of times it was quite embarassing

Me neither - I never liked his jawjacking.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=477085#post477085

Try again.

UT2012
09-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Of course, and most of our fanbase was hoping we would trade Lendale for Roscoe Parrish just so Javon Ringer could get his carries. Ringer seems more than capable of running through big holes and falling into the endzone fifteen times, which is basically all Lendale does. Just pointing out that every team has those players.

Anyway, I'm done with towel talk for this year, here's to a good game.

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Of course, and most of our fanbase was hoping we would trade Lendale for Roscoe Parrish just so Javon Ringer could get his carries. Ringer seems more than capable of running through big holes and falling into the endzone fifteen times, which is basically all Lendale does. Just pointing out that every team has those players.

Anyway, I'm done with towel talk for this year, here's to a good game.

True, and every team has a few of those kinds of fans as well. Here's to a good game. :drink:

sharkweek
09-07-2009, 02:07 AM

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your failure of a father. Give him my regards, and tell him it is never too late for an abortion. :hug: :wink02:

JackHammer
09-07-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your failure of a father. Give him my regards, and tell him it is never too late for an abortion. :hug: :wink02:

I'd blame his mom before I ever called a fellow Steelers fan a failure of a father.

titanstattoo87
09-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the board! :drink:

We have a deadly new KR named Stefan Logan ourselves that you may want to be on the lookout for. Thanks for the info on Cook - I wish we had Timmons back in the lineup and healthy even more now. I look for it to be a tough hard-fought game as well - definitely a great matchup to kick off the season with. :applaudit:

Yea thanks for the heads up, we are extremely aware of Logan. At titanscentral.net/forums, we have a thread about him and how he is great. Im sure both teams have suprise people like him, im just not as familiar with the steelers as I obviously am with the Titans.

And to the person who called my father a failure? Have you never grew up with a single disagreement with your parents? I grew up watching the steelers but when I was old enough to make my own decisions I ended up a Titans fan. Nothing against the steelers just what I choose, but Ive always kept my eye on them and as long as they werent playing us I always wished them well.

Hyperion
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM
where you at?????

Here. Good luck on Thursday, it should be a good game. I'm loving all the double digit margin of victory predictions for what figures to be a one score game either way.

It'll come down to which team can run the football better.I can't really see a scenario in which the Titans win if they don't run the ball with some success. If the Titans handle the Steeler running game then we'll get to see if the Pittsburgh OL has improved their pass protection.

Tinman
09-08-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm around.