PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Preseason!

Crow-Magnon
09-04-2009, 01:40 PM
It's long but it's necessary. But thank God it's finally done and gone and real football is getting ready to start next week!

I wish your team well for the upcoming season. Except for maybe two out of sixteen games! :laughing:

Please........destroy the Titans, will you?

Rek
09-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I always like preseason. It's nice to see some real, passionate football from some of the young guys that are playing their hearts out to get a roster spot.

Glad it's the regular season though.

Galax Steeler
09-04-2009, 03:27 PM
It's long but it's necessary. But thank God it's finally done and gone and real football is getting ready to start next week!

I wish your team well for the upcoming season. Except for maybe two out of sixteen games! :laughing:

Thanks Crow-Morgan wish your team well also good luck.:drink:

stlrtruck
09-04-2009, 03:55 PM

Thankfully it seems we both made it out fairly unscathed so here's to hoping that we can both remain that way until we meet in November!

Just remember, there's still payback to be had for the whimpering to the commish about not playing in primetime in Pittsburgh. So I'm looking forward to the Steelers making the ravens send a letter next year not to play any games during prime time against us!

Preacher
09-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Well this sure is one of the few times I agree with you! :chuckle:

Sure am excited about next thursday.

Fire Haley
09-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Too bad our teams don't meet for almost 3 months.

I bet the Steelers want to beat you right now.

Steelboy84
09-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Preseason is over, I'm happy.

:-)

SteelTalons
09-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Im kinda glad Baltimore didn't want to play us on Thursday. It bumped up the Smurfs, who I've been wanting to get another crack at since the playoffs... So it makes the season opener that much sweeter that we can go in, kick there ass, and set sail for another great season. :tt02:

ben
09-04-2009, 07:58 PM
It's fun watching the guys trying to get a job but bring on Thursday!

HometownGal
09-04-2009, 09:18 PM

AMEN! :drink: Classy post, Crow! :drink:

I wish the Rats an injury-free season but as far as good luck goes - I just can't bring myself to do it. :chuckle: :wink:

With regard to the Titans - your wish is the Steelers command. :tt02:

stb_steeler
09-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Im kinda glad Baltimore didn't want to play us on Thursday. It bumped up the Smurfs, who I've been wanting to get another crack at since the playoffs... So it makes the season opener that much sweeter that we can go in, kick there ass, and set sail for another great season. :tt02:

:thumbsup:

sharkweek
09-05-2009, 04:15 AM
goodbye and good riddance!

Kindjunior
09-05-2009, 08:42 AM
/DOS (drool on self) Can't wait to get rollin...

Crow-Magnon
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM

NOW you know why Harbaugh passed on a Steelers-Ravens opener. :wink02:

hindes204
09-05-2009, 03:44 PM
SEEYA PRESEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for some real football