PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger "Calls in the huddle"

Suitanim
01-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Great quote, and sums up a lot of things (Even if it's not the most grammatically sound sentence ever spoken)

``We know that everybody's against you, and all we have is us,'' Roethlisberger said. ``That's what makes this team so strong.''

Prosdo
01-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Absolutely a good quote. When no one believed in them they believed in each other and got it done. Props to them. They made the city of Pittsburgh proud!

Suitanim
01-17-2006, 09:27 AM
I also like that Ben seems more in tune with the team than he has in the past. I was always troubled by rumours that the team didn't like him, that he was over-the-top arroagant, etc, etc...seems like all that was much ado about nothing.

Prosdo
01-17-2006, 09:29 AM
I agree Ben and the team seem to be geling very well. They are clicking well on offense as well.

24seven
01-17-2006, 11:04 AM
how could they not like him?? he compliments everyone and says the right things almost everytime.. If i was female....I'd do him.. lol

Livinginthe past
01-17-2006, 11:12 AM
how could they not like him?? he compliments everyone and says the right things almost everytime.. If i was female....I'd do him.. lol

Its honesty like this that makes this board so great - its reassuring in this day and age that you would sleep with a female that had a beard because she had such a great personality.

Hats off to you 24/7 ....not everyone would have admitted this.

NM