PDA

View Full Version : What the Titties fans are saying

Indo
09-05-2009, 07:23 PM
I found this on one of their boards

...It doesn't matter it's at heinz field. Were gonna lay the smackdown on them. Steeler fans better get ready to throw their towels onto the field so we can stomp them again.

http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=51171

fansince'76
09-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Most of them seem to be predicting a close game with the Titans winning - I wouldn't expect anything different.

Indo
09-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Most of them seem to be predicting a close game with the Titans winning - I wouldn't expect anything different.

All except the tool that said Titans 103-0 !

Edman
09-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Nothing close about this game.

Steelers win this in a rout.

tyler289
09-05-2009, 07:36 PM
They can talk all the trash they want, but we have that ring and they were sent home early last year.

I also expect them to be sent home with their tails between their legs.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-05-2009, 07:52 PM
We are going to kick their baby blue asses so bad that they will whine to not play a prime time game at Heinz Field ever again.

DOWN WITH THE TITANS!

Preacher
09-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Ok. Honest look.

They lost their best DL. However they gained one of our WR's that knew our playbook on offense. Anyone NOT think he is ALSO running their practice offense squad? He is also giving away lots of info about the little things on defense that he has picked up over the years from this team.

We lost two players... and just may be better for it. After watching this Fox kid, he may even be an upgrade over Foote. Gay is just as good as McFadden.

Sweed looks like he is getting better hands quicker than Washington ever did... and we also know Washington's strengths and weaknesses.

All in all. It'll probably be a close game. Low to mid scores.. 21-10, 17-14, something like that. I hope the Steelers win. But right out of the box, I gotta say, its going to be a tough game. Then again, The Titans have a habit of collapsing after a good season don't they?

Sharkissle29
09-05-2009, 07:56 PM
haha some predict they will score 34 against our d....now thats funny

you're in our house now son

steelwalls
09-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Nothing really to do with the thread but I have to insert my usual comment...

I can't stand Jeff Fisher :banging:

SteelTalons
09-05-2009, 08:06 PM
We shoulda won that game by about a margin of 30-10 last time. But all those damn turnovers pretty much gave them the game. As long as we don't shot ourselves in the foot I don't doubt that we could beat them with about a 70% chance of doing so.

Not to mention these guys are gonna be playing with a chip on their shoulder because of what happened last time. And while Tomlin is telling the press the towel stomp wont be a factor. You gotta think someone like Ward, or so on would make this a point to pay them back for Myron.

7SteelGal43
09-05-2009, 08:31 PM
:tt03: MUST :tt03: BEAT :tt03: TITANS :tt03:

Steelboy84
09-05-2009, 08:37 PM
How many SB titles does their organization have again?

Oh, that's right........................000000000000000000000 000!

steel striker
09-05-2009, 08:39 PM
The titan fan base thinks they are better but, that game last year really did not matter. Now we are healthy and, hungry for a great start to the new season. Plus payback for stomping on the towel and, even Cohwer after the game last year If I were the coach I would make it a point to remind the guys what a few of the titans players did. It will strike a nerve with every player and, I think we will stomp them 31-10.

stb_steeler
09-05-2009, 08:45 PM
I say everybody that goes to the game makes a blue titty towel, then when we kick their arse throw them at them on the way out.:tt03:

tony hipchest
09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Ok. Honest look.

They lost their best DL. However they gained one of our WR's that knew our playbook on offense. Anyone NOT think he is ALSO running their practice offense squad? He is also giving away lots of info about the little things on defense that he has picked up over the years from this team.

We lost two players... and just may be better for it. After watching this Fox kid, he may even be an upgrade over Foote. Gay is just as good as McFadden.

Sweed looks like he is getting better hands quicker than Washington ever did... and we also know Washington's strengths and weaknesses.

All in all. It'll probably be a close game. Low to mid scores.. 21-10, 17-14, something like that. I hope the Steelers win. But right out of the box, I gotta say, its going to be a tough game. Then again, The Titans have a habit of collapsing after a good season don't they?washington is still hurt and not even playing. being that fisher has coached the titans for so many years (many in our own division) im thinking he knows the steelers just as well as nate does and nate wont be doing too much coaching from the sidelines. :noidea:

wadester47
09-05-2009, 09:12 PM
umm tell them I can't hear them I have 6 superbowl rings in my good ear and three stanley's in my bad- check my meter.

here we go!

stillers4me
09-05-2009, 09:19 PM
This is the only game on our schedule that I think we may even have the slightest chance of losing. And I don't think we will.

If so, I can live with 15-1. :tt03:

MACH1
09-05-2009, 09:41 PM
wonder how long it will be till we see some Steeler trolls?

Didn't someone say that about them. :laughing:

I think it will be a close game though. With us winning of course.

pancake
09-05-2009, 10:26 PM
I tried to make an account on their website, but you can't with a yahoo e-mail account. Oh well... :noidea:

sharkweek
09-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Steelers 31 Titans 17, We play to far off the ball on short passes. I think Big Ben will have a great night hitting his targets for 5-12 yard chunks and the Steelers will drain the clock on long drives. Thats going to be our biggest weakness. has been all preseason vs Starters. And I think it will continue.

One of them has some sense.

But yeah, too many yahoos picking absurd scores, the Steelers won't give up 30+ without some disaster turnover situations like last time, and that was a fluke.

Edman
09-05-2009, 11:56 PM
The Steelers turned the ball over FOUR times, including a lost Ben fumble at the goal line and Reed missed a chip shot FG. It just wasn't our day when there was nothing to lose. The Steelers won the AFC North and the #2 seed week before and the only thing at stake was a top seeding in the playoffs. The Titans proved nothing last season except their ability to choke.

I sincerely doubt that will happen again.

Rotorhead
09-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Is it thursday yet?

Preacher
09-06-2009, 03:03 AM
washington is still hurt and not even playing. being that fisher has coached the titans for so many years (many in our own division) im thinking he knows the steelers just as well as nate does and nate wont be doing too much coaching from the sidelines. :noidea:

I mean during practice. I am sure Nate is sitting there saying... OK, last year, THIS is how ran this play. In film study, THIS is how we did this....

Big7BenHOF
09-06-2009, 04:16 AM
We'll win.

It'll be close, but I have a great feeling about the game.

HometownGal
09-06-2009, 06:31 AM
The homer in me wants to say the Steelers are going to wipe the field with the Tatas, but I don't believe that. While I believe the Steelers will win, I think it is going to be a hard fought game with the black 'n gold winning by 7-10. Sorry, but I'm a realist. :tt02:

steelwalls
09-06-2009, 06:44 AM
I have to go 6-17 Steelers. They dont allow a TD and the D scores one...... come on game time!!!! :tt03:

Galax Steeler
09-06-2009, 07:57 AM
I don't care what the score is as long as we beat the Titans and we kick Lendal Whites ass all over that field and show him why you don't stomp the towel.

AllD
09-06-2009, 08:02 AM
By week 3 the Tit fans will be thinking Vince Young should be QB again- who is a back up at best. Steelers win 24-10 in a game that is dominated by the defense and poor starting field position for the Tit offense.

LVSteelersfan
09-06-2009, 11:55 AM
The Steeler D is going to stomp Kerry Collins into the ground. Can't wait to see Fox go vaulting over their Oline and knocking the snot out of Collins. I am guessing Timmons is out for this week. They will concentrate on Woodley and Harrison and Lebeau will have someone else ready to rock him. I doubt it will be a cakewalk (because Ben and company always keep us on the edge of our seats) but I think it will be a win for the black and gold at home.

Texasteel
09-06-2009, 12:52 PM
I thought the Titties played a bet better than their team was last year. This year starts with a lose for them pulling them back to earth.

Steeler 24
Titties. 10

Tenn. does not score in the 1st half.

SteelerEmpire
09-06-2009, 01:42 PM
You can tell from the interviews from Steeler players concerning the Titans game that the Steeler players took that game last year personally.... Farrior said, " it will be a really emotional game for us".... It will be the 1st game of the 2009 season, the only game that day, and so high profile (the SB champs playing) that "everyone" will be watching.... The Steelers will play this game as if it were the Super Bowl..... Oh yea.... Hines Ward breaking Lendal Whites jaw would not hurt either....

Dionysus
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Hines Ward breaking Lendal Whites jaw would not hurt either....

FYI - Hines Ward plays on offense as does Lendale White.

Dionysus
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
LOL @ morons on their forums. Who picks how many attempts/completions a quarterback has? Furthermore, they're expecting to run 150 yards total on us!

Steelers 31
Titans 6

StainlessStill
09-06-2009, 03:09 PM
This isn't week 15 anymore. This is Game 1. We don't have to go through a suicide of a schedule to get to the Titties this year. We were depleted and beat up by the time we had to travel to Tennessee last year. We'll see how they handle a fresh Pittsburgh team in Week 1, at Heinz Field.

Steelers 28
Titans 13

LVSteelersfan
09-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Titans are toast. They will be known as the Tennessee Toasts after this game. Collins will come back down to earth this year and show why he has been a backup for most of his later years. Then they are stuck with Vince Young. They will be lucky to break .500 this year.

steelpride12
09-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Im not gonna sit here and say were gonna crush the Titans and win with ease. This is game one and will be a great game and a struggle. I give our Steelers the advantage because yes we are at home this time, our crowd behind us, and yes payback is in sight. The Titans lost that D line and is no where to where it was last season. Truly we are fresh and ready to play unlike last season where it was one of our final games and our tough schedule slowed us down.

This will be good game, but the Steelers will prevail.
Steelers-21
Titans-17

smileyforall
09-06-2009, 04:27 PM
The Titans lost that D line and is no where to where it was last season.

Just wanted to comment on that on behalf of titans fans, we had no haynesworth that week when we played you so the whole d-line excuse won't work. Also the only reason we couldn't meet you in the playoffs, was the loss of our starting center before the ravens game, and the loss of our runningback during.

steelpride12
09-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Just wanted to comment on that on behalf of titans fans, we had no haynesworth that week when we played you so the whole d-line excuse won't work. Also the only reason we couldn't meet you in the playoffs, was the loss of our starting center before the ravens game, and the loss of our runningback during.

Ok so you got roughed up and lost to a team that we beat three times last season? No one truly cares about the towel stomping because we got the ultimate revenge already without even saying Titans. You lost in the playoffs to a team we crushed, and we won the Superbowl. The Titans are now just another team with a QB as old as my grandfather. Lets see you talk Friday Morning. :)

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Also the only reason we couldn't meet you in the playoffs, was the loss of our starting center before the ravens game, and the loss of our runningback during.

And a gigantic chokejob against the Ravens in the form of 3 red zone turnovers. Sounds like you're the one making excuses. :coffee:

SteelerEmpire
09-06-2009, 04:52 PM
FYI - Hines Ward plays on offense as does Lendale White.

Ha Ha.....Did I post Lendale White ? ..... I ment to say their defense captaion Keith Bulluck..... but any old Titan jaw will do.... :tt03:

markymarc
09-07-2009, 07:24 PM
You can't blame them for picking their team. Then again they will all wake up on Friday morning and realize the Titans are now 0-1 and the Steelers take care of business at home.

pancake
09-07-2009, 07:37 PM
I can't wait for this game...

revefsreleets
09-08-2009, 10:39 AM
I'll at least give the team credit for accepting the game....UNLIKE the cowardly Ratbirds who know that wins will be a premium this year with a continually aging defense, only one real NFL WR (and a semi-committed one at that), and a sophomore jinx destined QB.

But they'll regret that decision...I think the Steelers will roll out to a fast start, force the Titans to play from behind, which is something they aren't really built for, and we post a big opening night win.

scsteeler
09-08-2009, 01:49 PM
I think the Steelers win this by at least 14 points. Kerry Collins will not handle the pressure of being the man to lead the team to the SB this year and I know this will draw some talk but I think the running game sets the tone for this game and shows up big in this one.

My prediction Steelers 31-17