PDA

View Full Version : Champ Baily studying carolina and seattle WRs

benberger
01-17-2006, 10:02 AM
from the denver post:

Bailey is dissecting Pittsburgh's receivers and has already taken a peek at those from Carolina and Seattle. Just one way the fast remain fleet. Just one way he keeps a step ahead of the game.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3409150

Prosdo
01-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't know about that. He should focus on the task at hand. Never want to get ahead of yourself.

drizze99
01-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Let him look ahead. That's a slap in the face!

MNsteelers
01-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Let him waste his time studying Darryl Jackson and Steve Smith. If he thinks Ben's going to throw him a gimme interception in the end zone this week, he's sorely mistaken.

And Heath Miller would have killed him, not knocked him out of bounds like Ben Watson

Steel - X
01-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Werent the colts and the bengals doing the same thing! But what I dont understand is how no one can cover Steve Smith I think I would triple cover that guy. Seems like Delhomie only looks to Steve and that guy is open more than a drunk cheerleader at a frat party!

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 10:56 AM
so he is thinking he has this game in the bag....thats good....we will see Sunday buddy!

TasmanianTroy271
01-17-2006, 01:54 PM
I wonder if we play Carolina whether we'll have Ike follow around Steve like we do to Chad... seems reasonable...

Eztarget
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
And Heath Miller would have killed him, not knocked him out of bounds like Ben Watson

Not to take anything away from Heath Miller but Watson's hussle and determination on that play was F'in incredible. I haven't seen a play like that since Steve Tasker knocked the ball out of the Fat piece of crap Leon Lett's hand in the Superbowl.

BTW the Pats were robbed on that play like we were on the Troy INT. That ball went out of bounds in the endzone and should have been a touchback for the Pats.

Koopa
01-17-2006, 02:06 PM
yeah i seriously doubt heath miller would've done what watson did. and as for bailey let him look past us cause it's gonna be great seeing ARE run past him for a touchdown or two

SteelerFanInCA
01-17-2006, 02:28 PM
It's nice to see that some of the Bronco's players are focused for this week games.

CanadianSteeler
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
I hope the Bus breaks through the D-Line and gets a clean lick on Bailey...or perhaps Ward can povide one of his bone-crushing Blocks on him. Go ahead and look ahead "Champ" - the Black 'n' Gold are not one-dimensional.