PDA

View Full Version : Van Jones resigns

7SteelGal43
09-06-2009, 02:09 AM
HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the record, Mr. Jones, it was not a smear campaign. The truth simply came out about you.

tony hipchest
09-06-2009, 02:40 AM
:huh:

augustashark
09-06-2009, 02:59 AM
:huh:

Expected response from a lib. Come on Tony, I know you have done your homework on this guy and by your silence in the other thread you know there is no way to defend him. LOL, guy was a disgrace. Should not have taken this long.

MACH1
09-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Expected response from a lib. Come on Tony, I know you have done your homework on this guy and by your silence in the other thread you know there is no way to defend him. LOL, guy was a disgrace. Should not have taken this long.

Should not have been there in the first place!

St33lersguy
09-06-2009, 09:38 AM
:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:
:party:

Venom
09-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Van Jones is the type of people Obama has known all his life.

KeiselPower99
09-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Hell to the YEA!!!!! Up next Mark Lloyd.

hindes204
09-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Its not really a surprise, once the truth was made public about this guy, Pres. Obama had no choice but to cut his ties with him

revefsreleets
09-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Remember when Bush was getting slaughtered for not fully vetting his nominees? Speaking of vetting....

I don't like Sarah Palin at ALL, but Palin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that POS Jones....

JEFF4i
09-06-2009, 01:57 PM
For the best, honestly. It's not necessarily good having a man like that in there, even if he does bring something to the table.

Bad>Good for Mr. Jones

And he's more entertaining when he doesn't have President Obama telling him to behave.

revefsreleets
09-06-2009, 02:15 PM
For the best, honestly. It's not necessarily good having a man like that in there, even if he does bring something to the table.

Bad>Good for Mr. Jones

And he's more entertaining when he doesn't have President Obama telling him to behave.

Ummmm...okay mister super lefty apologist for a communist hate mongering race baiter appointed to a position that basically exists to promote phantom subsidized jobs at the expense of REAL jobs based on junk science and a myth, what DID this jackass bring to the table?

KeiselPower99
09-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Actually I was thinking about this and what if he is "quitting" only to be outside the public eye??

revefsreleets
09-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Actually I was thinking about this and what if he is "quitting" only to be outside the public eye??

He was forced to quit by Obama...they are friends, so he helped this idiot save a little face with some of his extremist friends...

There is NO way in Hell a guy like this ever quits...in fact, Van Jones-type people would normally have to be working in some tin-pot dictatorship or banana republic to even temporarily sniff the rare air of Presidential adviser. This is a testament to the rank amateurism of the Obama administration...

MACH1
09-06-2009, 04:05 PM
And according to him it was all smears and lies. :doh:

X-Terminator
09-06-2009, 04:37 PM
And according to him it was all smears and lies. :doh:

Even though they have indisputable video and hard-copy evidence of his comments and beliefs? Yeah sure...the whole thing was made up. :doh:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Big deal. How many people in Ronny Rayguns admin. were forced to resign?

tony hipchest
09-06-2009, 04:55 PM

:nono: we're not allowed to speak of the past. obsessionama /obamasession is all that matters now.

X-Terminator
09-06-2009, 05:00 PM

Quite a few of them, IIRC. Not sure what relevance that has to do with Van Jones being forced to resign, other than the obvious point that both sides have people who are dirty as hell. Even so, it does not change the fact that this guy should have never been given that position in the first place. Don't know about you, but I don't want extremists given positions of power in government, especially if he or she has the President's ear. Makes no difference to me what side of the fence they're on.

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 05:13 PM
:nono: we're not allowed to speak of the past. obsessionama /obamasession is all that matters now.

Well, considering that's who's in office NOW, not 20+ years ago, why not?

Preacher
09-06-2009, 06:01 PM

For racism and blatant hatred? None.

7SteelGal43
09-06-2009, 06:20 PM

HERE HERE !!! :cheers: Why focus on the recent resignation of a radical communist from the Obama administration when we can bring up resignations from a Republican administration from 20+ years ago ? For cyring out loud people, we're not supposed to be pointing out anything negative about the current administration !!!

revefsreleets
09-08-2009, 09:58 AM
There shouldn't even BE a "Green Jobs Czar". I'm not re-posting the whole column, but some highlights of Will's examination of Spain's attempt to add green jobs follows....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/24/AR2009062403012.html

-Spanish model for creating "green jobs" in "alternative energy" even though Spain's unemployment rate is 18.1 percent -- more than double the European Union average -- partly because of spending on such jobs

-no other nation has so aggressively supported production of electricity from renewable sources -- on wind farms and other forms of alternative energy has indeed created jobs. But Calzada's report concludes that they often are temporary and have received $752,000 to $800,000 each in subsidies -- wind industry jobs cost even more, $1.4 million each. And each new job entails the loss of 2.2 other jobs that are either lost or not created in other industries because of the political allocation -- sub-optimum in terms of economic efficiency -- of capital.

-Calzada says the creation of jobs in alternative energy has subtracted about 110,000 jobs elsewhere in Spain's economy.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the myths of green jobs, there is a senate subcommittee report here:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=c4ca8586-9be7-4337-8fce-f1dda1897279

I must warn my liberal friends that reading this COULD result in you unlearning a myth or two about green jobs and the economy. If you'd rather just stay ignorant and be PC, please don't bother reading and learning about the HEAVY cost per job as well as all the government subsidies that go into each one of these jobs, along with how many "real" jobs one green job usually destroys...

MACH1
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM

How many were commie basta*ds?

MACH1
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
There shouldn't even BE a "Green Jobs Czar". I'm not re-posting the whole column, but some highlights of Will's examination of Spain's attempt to add green jobs follows....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/24/AR2009062403012.html

-Spanish model for creating "green jobs" in "alternative energy" even though Spain's unemployment rate is 18.1 percent -- more than double the European Union average -- partly because of spending on such jobs

-no other nation has so aggressively supported production of electricity from renewable sources -- on wind farms and other forms of alternative energy has indeed created jobs. But Calzada's report concludes that they often are temporary and have received $752,000 to $800,000 each in subsidies -- wind industry jobs cost even more, $1.4 million each. And each new job entails the loss of 2.2 other jobs that are either lost or not created in other industries because of the political allocation -- sub-optimum in terms of economic efficiency -- of capital.

-Calzada says the creation of jobs in alternative energy has subtracted about 110,000 jobs elsewhere in Spain's economy.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the myths of green jobs, there is a senate subcommittee report here:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=c4ca8586-9be7-4337-8fce-f1dda1897279

I must warn my liberal friends that reading this COULD result in you unlearning a myth or two about green jobs and the economy. If you'd rather just stay ignorant and be PC, please don't bother reading and learning about the HEAVY cost per job as well as all the government subsidies that go into each one of these jobs, along with how many "real" jobs one green job usually destroys...

3...2...1...:shout: - PANIC

hope i did it right.

7SteelGal43
09-08-2009, 02:33 PM
3...2...1...:shout: - PANIC

hope i did it right.

you forget the exclamatoin points I believe.

Hines0wnz
09-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Another one bites the dust.

Vincent
09-23-2009, 01:43 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_i8-5kMmiUo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_i8-5kMmiUo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7SteelGal43
09-23-2009, 02:47 PM
GREEN is the new RED.

revefsreleets
09-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Gavin Newsome is in that piece...he's the guy who had an affair...with his friend/campaign managers wife (HIS secretary), then paid her 10k in "sick pay" after she left, then he blamed it all on alcoholism. Nice guy...