PDA

View Full Version : Vote for UPMC Childrens Hospital

tony hipchest
09-06-2009, 01:33 PM
....or any childrens hospital of your choice. i'm representing lawrenceville, and the new hospital (neck and neck with U of Iowa) are in the lead by a mile.

http://xbox.childrensmiraclenetwork.org/default.aspx

Microsoft has partnered with Children’s Miracle Network to provide three Children’s Miracle Network pediatric hospitals an Ultimate Gameroom experience – and we need YOUR HELP to decide which three lucky hospitals will receive this great giveaway and better yet, YOU could win an Xbox 360 as well!

stillers4me
09-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Cincinnati Children's Hopstial. Where my grandbaby would go if she were sick.

Thanks for the link, Tone!

fansince'76
09-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered and voted for UPMC Children's. :thumbsup:

Since Microsoft is going to award the top 3 votegetters with a game room, and since it was in 25th place I awarded the other 9 votes I have available for today to The Children's Hospital of Aurora (CO) as well and bumped them up into 24th place in the process. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
09-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh is an incredible place for kids. I worked as a hospice volunteer there a few years back (and plan to return) and the doctors and staff there are unbeliveable!!! :thumbsup: My oldest grandson has had to go there several times and received great care!

UPMC-Childrens gets all of my votes. :applaudit::hatsoff:

Thanks Sir Hipchest! :drink: :hug:

tony hipchest
09-07-2009, 10:05 PM
iowa has taken the lead. not that UPMC isnt going to win one of the 3 game rooms anyways, but i know there are enough locals on this site to push them over the top (actually penn state isnt too far out of 3rd :scratchchin:).

University of Iowa Children's Hos … 20936 1
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh … 20871 2
Hurley Medical Center 11300 3
Penn State Hershey Children's Hos … 8230 4
Blair E. Batson Hospital for Chil … 7804 5

HometownGal
09-08-2009, 07:16 AM
iowa has taken the lead. not that UPMC isnt going to win one of the 3 game rooms anyways, but i know there are enough locals on this site to push them over the top (actually penn state isnt too far out of 3rd :scratchchin:).

I forwarded the link to all of my Burgh friends and I'm going to keep on voting. :hope:

tony hipchest
09-15-2009, 08:18 PM
c'mon pgh... rep the 412! dont tell me you only internet vote for sports teams! :tt02:

upmc has slipped to 4th. that game room is out of reach w/o your votes as the other 3 hospitals ahead got a steeleresque voter blitz going on.

tony hipchest
09-16-2009, 10:19 PM
big time voter blitz going on.

upmc lost ground by about 10,000 in 1 day. i was sure top 3 was a lock. :noidea:

SteelersMongol
09-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry Mr. Tony. I really wanted 2 help, but it says I have 2 B a resident of US.