PDA

View Full Version : Watch for these guys!

Justin Otstott
09-07-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www.believemerch.com/

they have great shirts but I ordered from them last Wednesday and it is now Monday, I GOT NO E-MAIL FROM THESE GUYS ABOUT MY ORDER! NO THANK YOU, NO NOTHING! JUST THE PAYPAL CONFIRM E-MAIL! Do not waste your money, they just inspired me get my clothing line up and running. Man I am pissed right now.

lambertlunaticfan
09-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Did you get your item?:noidea:

stlrtruck
09-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Maybe they closed up shop for the long weekend.

Maybe the paypal confirmation is what they think is your notice.

Let us know if you get the items?

KeiselPower99
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM
I ordered from them during the spring and all they sent was the paypal email and then I had my stuff in about a week.

lambertlunaticfan
09-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Maybe thats the way they do things.They are all buisness and not big on customer service with thank you's etc.It is not uncommon to be like that when you deal with a buisness.And i think as long as you get your item in a timely matter that's all that should matter.And yes the labor day weekend delays all mail for a couple of days so give them a extra day or two to get you the item.:tt:I ordered from them during the spring and all they sent was the paypal email and then I had my stuff in about a week.

Justin Otstott
09-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Yea they got back to me, however they are making me wait a couple more days before shipping out THURSDAY! WOW! Ordered last Wednesday (2nd) and my order won't be here till the 14th!!! Thats BS. They could have sent out before the weekend. Now I won't have anything to wear to the muthaf*cking Steelers Opener party I am going to.

7willBheaven
09-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Yea they got back to me, however they are making me wait a couple more days before shipping out THURSDAY! WOW! Ordered last Wednesday (2nd) and my order won't be here till the 14th!!! Thats BS. They could have sent out before the weekend. Now I won't have anything to wear to the muthaf*cking Steelers Opener party I am going to.

You'll be ok...i'm sure you own other Steelers items you can wear...if you dont thats sad hahah.

Justin Otstott
09-09-2009, 07:47 PM
yes i do...lol i do...i just wanted something new :( :tt03:

7willBheaven
09-09-2009, 10:47 PM
yes i do...lol i do...i just wanted something new :( :tt03:

Hahah i know the feeling...i finally bought one of those Official City of Champs T's they came out with after the Pens won n all...was gonna buy this other one but i'm like must control myself haha. Plus its cheaper for it online so hahah...its all good though.

Justin Otstott
09-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Just got my shipping notice today but website is still down.. Sent them 3 emails..

Good Luck man!

Justin Otstott
09-14-2009, 09:54 AM
lol no way!!! Update: still nothing, they are a scam watch for them I ordered on the 2nd and its now the 14th!!! THEY ARE A SCAM! EVEN IF THE PRODUCTS COME THEY SUCK!

Justin Otstott
09-14-2009, 10:30 AM
UPDATE FINAL:

The issue was handled. It is safe to order from the site. Admin or mods please delete this thread, thank you.