PDA

View Full Version : I Got Steelers Fever!!!

SteelC7
09-07-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm glad to be a part of the steelers fever family! My names bryan, :hatsoff: I live in fullerton, CA and have been a Steelers fan since birth, like most of you, I know EVERYTHING about the steelers and I'm glad to be a part of a group that loves the steelers and supports our team like i do, cant wait for the new season and to take out the titans then take down the rest of the league en route to super bowl victory #7!!! Whats Up Steelers Fever Nation!!!!!!

:tt::helmet:

7SteelGal43
09-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the board :drink: kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-07-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm glad to be a part of the steelers fever family! My names bryan, :hatsoff: I live in fullerton, CA and have been a Steelers fan since birth, like most of you, I know EVERYTHING about the steelers and I'm glad to be a part of a group that loves the steelers and supports our team like i do, cant wait for the new season and to take out the titans then take down the rest of the league en route to super bowl victory #7!!! Whats Up Steelers Fever Nation!!!!!!

Welcome to the Forum!!

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Welcome and enjoy :)

Galax Steeler
09-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the board

SteelersMongol
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

devilsdancefloor
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
welcome!!

Steelboy84
09-08-2009, 09:45 PM

Welcome! Only two more days to go!

:tt: