PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL STEELERS FANS GAME WEEK ROLL CALL

Steelboy84
09-07-2009, 06:47 PM
We almost here baby! Stand up! Stand up and be accounted for! Show Tennessee we're not playing with their monkey a** this week!

http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/6-trophies.jpg

:tt03: :tt02: :helmet:

Who all's gonna be here Thursday night?

CPanther95
09-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Got my Isaly's and chipped chopped ham shipped in for the game Thursday.

Steelboy84
09-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Nice.

:tt03:

pancake
09-07-2009, 08:04 PM
I wish I was, but I will be here in the bluegrass waving my terrible towel!!! :tt02:

I was at the MNF game against the Titans when Plax had his breakout game.

Steelboy84
09-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Cool.

OneForTheToe
09-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm working at the club. I have some Swiss steak left over from a few weddings. I think I will put in some gravy and add some smashed tatters and make a nice little snack for the masses. However, no brew for me until the night is over.

Steelboy84
09-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Sweet.

steeltheone
09-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Be at the Moose Lodge in Steelton Pa. Watching and waving my terrible Towel !!!

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Be at my college with the dorm all decked out in Steeler gear screaming my lungs out for our STEELERS!

Steelboy84
09-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Very cool.

mesaSteeler
09-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Well I won't be in the Burg on Thursday night but I will be waving my TT out here in Arizona.

Game night I think I'll leave work early so I can stop by a fine little establishment called Pittsburgh Willy's in Chandler Arizona. I'm going to get me some Pittsburgh pierogies with spicy kielbasa.

Then with a few cold ones I'll be ready for the game.

AlMeister
09-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Im driving from KY on Wed. Gonna represent the Bluegrass State

Preacher
09-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Well I won't be in the Burg on Thursday night but I will be waving my TT out here in Arizona.

Game night I think I'll leave work early so I can stop by a fine little establishment called Pittsburgh Willy's in Chandler Arizona. I'm going to get me some Pittsburgh pierogies with spicy kielbasa.

Then with a few cold ones I'll be ready for the game.

Except for the beer you have me very jealous.

I'll be sitting at home in front of the TV watching the game with everyone here on SF.

Almost made it to this game though... it was a close call, but in the end I am glad I didn't. I am sick right now and that would have REALLY ticked me off!

RowHH
09-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I'll be there. In fact, how's this for good fortune: I'll be in town that week on business, so I get to deduct my mileage :thumbsup:

pancake
09-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Im driving from KY on Wed. Gonna represent the Bluegrass State

Welcome to steelersfever from another fan from the bluegrass... :drink:

mesaSteeler
09-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Except for the beer you have me very jealous.

I'll be sitting at home in front of the TV watching the game with everyone here on SF.

Almost made it to this game though... it was a close call, but in the end I am glad I didn't. I am sick right now and that would have REALLY ticked me off!

Here is a suggestion. If you would really want to get some fresh Piregoies from Pittsburgh here is the URL for a Pittsburgh company that will ship them to you by next day air.

http://www.pierogiesplus.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo

I'm sure you could find some frozen ones around as well. Assuming that SF means San Francisco then there must be somewhere in that city where you could get kielbasa.

IceColdSteel43
09-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I'll be 6 rows behind the 30 yard line of the Steelers side, near the open end. Bringing the new lady, who is a football fan, but does not have an official team. I'm trying to prepare for what it's going to be like, but she really has NO idea...hahha I guarantee she will be a Steelers fan by the time we finish whooping some Titan arse.

Representing Upstate NY - Albany area!

JHSilverback
09-08-2009, 12:05 AM
I'll be there..its me and my dads first game...I'm pumped!! :tt:

randy06
09-08-2009, 12:18 AM
I will be making the trip from texas on Wednesday im stoked!

steelpride12
09-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I'll be there..its me and my dads first game...I'm pumped!! :tt:

I remember my first game 2005 against the Bears were it snowed like crazy and the Bus ran over Urlacher and we won! Best game ever, your gonna have the best night of your life! Scream your lungs out for our Steelers! :tt03:

JackHammer
09-08-2009, 02:01 AM
Here is a suggestion. If you would really want to get some fresh Piregoies from Pittsburgh here is the URL for a Pittsburgh company that will ship them to you by next day air.

I'm sure you could find some frozen ones around as well. Assuming that SF means San Francisco then there must be somewhere in that city where you could get kielbasa.

I love Pierogies Plus!!! Great call on that one!

Steelers & I
09-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Thursday, Oh I can hardly wait. I'm going to make a day out of it. Wake up by noon, mow the lawn, carry my Hi-Def TV to the garage and plug in the 50 foot HDMI cable. From that point on it's going to be Terrible towell waving to passing motorist and slopping beer all over my garage floor.:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::drink:

Preacher
09-08-2009, 03:08 AM

SF was actually Steelers Fever..

but yea, we can get Kielbasa.. actually, I prefer Italian sausage. If my mother felt good enough, I'd talk her into MAKING some (She is half ukrainian). Otherwise, it is usually Mrs. T's for us :doh:

Thanks for the link... I'll check em out@!

Galax Steeler
09-08-2009, 04:56 AM
I can't wait just two day away and we are going to be playing some football. GO STEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
09-08-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm pumped for Thursday night! :tt03::tt02: Hurry up and get here already!

Send the Tatas back to Tennessee with their tails between their legs Steelers! :tt03:

Steelboy84
09-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Thursday, Oh I can hardly wait. I'm going to make a day out of it. Wake up by noon, mow the lawn, carry my Hi-Def TV to the garage and plug in the 50 foot HDMI cable. From that point on it's going to be Terrible towell waving to passing motorist and slopping beer all over my garage floor.:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::drink:

Haha, that owns!

:tt03:

LVSteelersfan
09-08-2009, 10:44 AM
JC Wooloughan's Irish pub, home of the Las Vegas Terrible Towel Club. Been trying to get them to have a special called a black and gold (instead of black n tan, Harps looks more gold than tan to me) Hopefully that reached the right ears last year. Can't wait for Lenwhale to get his A $ $ stomped into the Heinz Field turf. It's football time again. WHOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!!!

Pittsky
09-08-2009, 10:57 AM
ill be at home with olivia, my 55", my girl, a jags fan, a ravens fan, and a chiefs fan...and BEER BEER BEER!!

CPanther95
09-08-2009, 11:07 AM

Here's a place that has a variety of pierogies, meats, etc. including Isaly's sauces and chipped ham. This is where I got my Isaly's, and their pierogie prices were a little better than pierogieplus (especially the shipping/handling charges) - although I don't know if they'll ship Next Day Air.

http://www.polishpierogi.com/

Hines0wnz
09-08-2009, 05:46 PM
At home wearing #86 with pizza, maybe some wings and a couple/few cold ones. :tt02:

(Its okay to wreck my diet for opening night, yes? :wink02:)

OneForTheToe
09-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I forgot to mention, I just ordered a Rocky Bleier Jersey. I figured I would go old school this year. I don't think it will be in so I stick with the Big Ben for this game..

Big7BenHOF
09-08-2009, 08:15 PM
I'll be there with my mom on the yearly Pittsburgh trip!

hindes204
09-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Here's a place that has a variety of pierogies, meats, etc. including Isaly's sauces and chipped ham. This is where I got my Isaly's, and their pierogie prices were a little better than pierogieplus (especially the shipping/handling charges) - although I don't know if they'll ship Next Day Air.

http://www.polishpierogi.com/

no, no, no....nuthin beats Perogies Plus....best perogies ever, i grew up right down the street from them

Anyway....I'll be here in Kuwait, watching the game at 330 am...i brought my terrible towel, and i found out they are showing the game here, so i will be able to see the whole thing :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

pancake
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM
no, no, no....nuthin beats Perogies Plus....best perogies ever, i grew up right down the street from them

Anyway....I'll be here in Kuwait, watching the game at 330 am...i brought my terrible towel, and i found out they are showing the game here, so i will be able to see the whole thing :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Thats awesome!!!

rick723
09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Got my Isaly's and chipped chopped ham shipped in for the game Thursday.

You live in NC? I do too. I go to food Lion and tell them to shave THEIR vIRGINIA BAKED HAM. iT'S CHIPPED HAM THEN. dOWN SOUTH IF YOU SAY SLICE IT REAL THIN, IT IS STILL 1/8 INCH THICK. tHEY UNDERSTAND SHAVE.
I screwed up that caps lock real bad.