Kyle021
09-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

Thursday....ooooh boy i cant wait :D

Yes , i am a Titans fan , congrats on your ring

but this is a new year

we beat yalls ass last year , and it will continue thursday night

your OL is worthless , and your secondary is very weak and old

we beat yall w/o AH last year , and got better as a team without him this year , while yall stayed impact ( cant hate on that ) but just saying , you guys did little to improve

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

CJ is going to run wild on you guys , i predict 120+ yards rushing , 30+ receiving , 2 TD's

our TE Cook is a beast , and will have a few good grabs , and an impact , but Kenny Britt will explode on that weak secondary

our defense is going to once again , smother you guys because of your horrid OL

i bet Jason Jones gets 3 sacks again and forces big ben to fumble a few times again this game as well , he is an absolute beast and will make everyone forget about AH , and showed that last time we played

watch out for Griffin again , and watch out for a major ass whoopin

I will say this , if there is one thing i can wish for out of this game , it would be that there is no injuries , these two teams are too good to not face eachother in the playoff's this year

And on a sidenote , if i could do anything , i would say as a Titans Fan , I am ashamed of and sorry that a few of our players stepped on the towel , but at the same time...I am thankful for it , because it started a huge rivalry right back up again :applaudit:

MACH1
09-07-2009, 06:36 PM
A one post ban is in your future, dumbass.

#1 Big Ben Fan
09-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Why a ban? Whats wrong with a little smack talk? I didn't see if he put this in the blast furnace or not. Then if he didn't then I could see a ban.

I just find it funny how people think the Steelers secondary is so weak when they had the top rated pass defense last year.

billybob
09-07-2009, 06:40 PM
You got the guts brother , that's what it's all about .
But when your Titans get beat all the way back to Houston.......
Don't be comin around here and pout .:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

X-Terminator
09-07-2009, 06:41 PM
This message is hidden because Kyle021 is on your ignore list.

Well, so much for that...

pancake

:rofl: We won't hear from him after the game...

7SteelGal43
Why a ban? Whats wrong with a little smack talk? I didn't see if he put this in the blast furnace or not. Then if he didn't then I could see a ban.

Actually, it's NOT in the blast furnace...yet. Secondly, I can't believe he still thinks it's cool to say "squeelers". I mean what, is this guy still in pampers ?

X-Terminator
09-07-2009, 06:42 PM

I just find it funny how people think the Steelers secondary is so weak when they had the top rated pass defense last year.

The fact that he DIDN'T put it in the Blast Furnace should be worth a ban by itself. This forum should be for serious football talk only, not to be overrun with moron trolls.

MACH1
09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
The fact that he DIDN'T put it in the Blast Furnace should be worth a ban by itself. This forum should be for serious football talk only, not to be overrun with moron trolls.

http://orgs.bloomu.edu/programboard/Bingo.gif

BlastFurnace
09-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

but this is a new year

we beat yall w/o AH last year , and got better as a team without him this year , while yall stayed impact ( cant hate on that ) but just saying , you guys did little to improve

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

CJ is going to run wild on you guys , i predict 120+ yards rushing , 30+ receiving , 2 TD's

our TE Cook is a beast , and will have a few good grabs , and an impact , but Kenny Britt will explode on that weak secondary

i bet Jason Jones gets 3 sacks again and forces big ben to fumble a few times again this game as well , he is an absolute beast and will make everyone forget about AH , and showed that last time we played

I will say this , if there is one thing i can wish for out of this game , it would be that there is no injuries , these two teams are too good to not face eachother in the playoff's this year

And on a sidenote , if i could do anything , i would say as a Titans Fan , I am ashamed of and sorry that a few of our players stepped on the towel , but at the same time...I am thankful for it , because it started a huge rivalry right back up again :applaudit:

Congratulations on your #1 seeding in the AFC last year. I'm sure it was a long and hard fought victory for you guys.

Coincidentally, we were the top seed 5 times in the past 17 years and came away with nothing.....which is exactly what you guys did last year.

Now, until your franchise ever wins anything other than a meaningful regular season game....your trash talk doesn't mean a lot.

steelersfanman92
09-07-2009, 06:45 PM
[QUOTE=Kyle021;652709]
and your secondary is very weak and old QUOTE]

If you are going to talk sh!t atleast get your facts straight. Our secondary is not old, only 1 player has been in the league for more than 10 years and Polamalu is the oldest player in the starting secondary and he doesn't seem to weak to me.

You are also saying that according to the Titans depth chart that the fourth TE Cook, who you say is "a beast", is going to tear us up? He will be lucky to actually see the field, let alone make a play.

drucifer
09-07-2009, 06:47 PM
:rofl: We won't hear from him after the game...

We will if we eavesdrop @ gotitans to revel in his sweet sadness. :tt02:

Preacher
09-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Squeelers?

sigh... here they come again. Luckily, I got a picture of this one somehow.

http://www.gentlemenscafe.com/whiner.gif

fansince'76
09-07-2009, 06:56 PM
As we haven't had a troll in a while, I'll move this to the BF so everyone can let the stupid douchebag have it. Have fun folks.

Kyle021
09-07-2009, 06:57 PM
jeeez

i didnt see the burning furnace or whatever yall call it , or your smack talk section

i just joined to mess with yall and get ready for the opener b/c yall are just excited as i am

i mean shit im not here to troll , im here to get a rise out of you guys for the game , looks like it is worth it

no need to ban someone that is just tryin to have fun

but if you do , then i guess more of the reason to hate the steelers

anyway , the steelers are goin down hard thursday night

and if we do lose , ill be back on here

Kyle021
09-07-2009, 06:59 PM
oh and i post at titanscentral.net

and haha to the admin that moved this so all his douchebag posters can thrive on it , your sig says Roger Goodell sucks

he must be mentoring you quite well

hahaha

anyway , i predict no playoffs for your steelers bub

7SteelGal43
09-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Squeelers?

sigh... here they come again. Luckily, I got a picture of this one somehow.

http://www.gentlemenscafe.com/whiner.gif

like I said....pampers :binky:

the baby bonnet's a nice touch :thmbup:

Kyle021
09-07-2009, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Kyle021;652709]
and your secondary is very weak and old QUOTE]

If you are going to talk sh!t atleast get your facts straight. Our secondary is not old, only 1 player has been in the league for more than 10 years and Polamalu is the oldest player in the starting secondary and he doesn't seem to weak to me.

You are also saying that according to the Titans depth chart that the fourth TE Cook, who you say is "a beast", is going to tear us up? He will be lucky to actually see the field, let alone make a play.

Actually , your secondary is weak , re-check it , may not be as old as i thought , but they are as weak as i know

and Jared Cook , let me enlighten you

the future Shannon Sharpe at TE , he is going to be great , and fisher never lets his rooks play early , but this guy has been tearing it up in TC all summer long and has hands of glue and is physical , fast , and smart

He will take over Scaifes role before to long , and yes , he will get a few touches in the steelers game , dont be surprised to see him split wide as a WR

its going to be a hard fought game for both teams , and its going to be both of our teams Regular Season SB

your team is the same as last years, the titans are evolving into a better more balanced team , and as a one diminsional team last year , we handed it to you guys , i cant wait to see what we do thursday

7SteelGal43
09-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Kyle021;652737]jeeez

i didnt see the burning furnace or whatever yall call it , or your smack talk section

i just joined to mess with yall and get ready for the opener b/c yall are just excited as i am

i mean shit im not here to troll , im here to get a rise out of you guys for the game , looks like it is worth it

Steelgal's translation = :troll:

no need to ban someone that is just tryin to have fun

but if you do , then i guess more of the reason to hate the steelers

:jerkit:

anyway , i predict no playoffs for your steelers bub

I'm guessin he's countin on us forgettin this post by February 2010 :coffee:

SteelTalons
09-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Once and Oiler always an Oiler...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhLIbOMm2xw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhLIbOMm2xw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yall gon' always be our bitch, our bitch, our bitch...
And and we will always love our bitch, our bitch, our bitch. :nana:

devilsdancefloor
09-07-2009, 07:32 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/jgl21i.jpg

MACH1
09-07-2009, 08:08 PM
http://photos.indystar.com/photos/2008/12/28/204180/show.jpg

NEPAsteeler
09-07-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm sure the final score on thursday night will shut him right up. :chuckle: :thumbsup:

:tt03:

steelpride12
09-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Jared Cook= a no one!
Your whole offense is a no one. Your QB is my grand fathers age and is overrated. Your WR well other than Nate Washington suck. Gage? Who? Your run game is good ill give you that, but our defense is the same as last year and sorry to say its gonna be a long night.

When the Steelers don't commit the 5 turnovers like last season i assure you it won't be no run over like before. Your talking a whole lot of shit you can't back up.

P.S. White is fat

HometownGal
09-07-2009, 09:09 PM

Nah. We'll have a little fun with him first and after the Tatas get their tittie twister on Thursday night, he'll magically disappear back into cyberspace. :thumbsup:

steelwalls
09-07-2009, 09:20 PM
This guy is probably serious (about what he believes)....thats even more scary than being a troll... WOW.....

Edit.

He's probably played Madden on Playstation everyday now for a month picking the Titans and putting it on rookie level so he can beat the Steelers, now he's all jacked up.

tony hipchest
09-07-2009, 09:30 PM
lol @ pacman jones, vince young, & chris henry, and their fans who drop by to run a little smack (nice move locking out and then trading steve mcnair). :chuckle:

Kyle021
09-07-2009, 09:59 PM
ill be back to eat my crow if we dont pull out a W

its that time of year boys

two of the AFC's finest

and i am ignoring half of you b/c im really just jazzin yall up , im here to talk football , no i dont like the steelers but that doesnt mean i shouldnt be able to joke with or talk to the fans

I am hoping the titans beat you guys again and im just makin it known

just like how yall came into our house with 15,000 yellow towels thinkin we didnt know who you were

tony hipchest
09-07-2009, 10:18 PM
two of the AFC's finest

meh... i just dont see youre teams offense having much to offer. you guys are basically the carolina panthers without steve smith and a lesser qb.

the steelers defense is not only the best defense from last year (and the year before, and '05) they are one of the greatest defenses of all time. you will be witnessing history when you tune in on thursday night.

the titans got a good defense too, but then again, so do about 10-15 teams every year.

hindes204
09-07-2009, 10:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.......really....does this guy honestly think the titans are going to come in OUR house, on opening day, and do anything at all...lay off the crack man, its making you delusional

RoethlisBURGHer
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

Welcome, I think. We are all excited too.

Thanks, we think that they look amazing. Hey, if Jeff Fischer is lucky, maybe Tomlin will show him what a Super Bowl ring looks like!

but this is a new year

Yes, but in the end it will be the same result. The Pittsburgh Steelers will be raising another Lombardi Trophy.

You guys got lucky to catch the Steelers at the end of a stretch of tough games. Revenge is a dish best served cold, so get ready for a Steel City ass kicking for your boys in very light blue.

The offensive line was good enough to win the Super Bowl. And our secondary is weak and old? Where do you get your information? The oldest player in our starting secondary is Troy Polamalu, and he is only 28. Deshea Townsend isn't a spring chicken, but he has veteran savvy and is a very smart player. Maybe you should look up some highlights of Ryan Clark...yeah, he's so weak he knocked McGahee OUT. Ike Taylor is a shutdown corner. He may not have great hands, but he shuts down the oppositions best receiver. And Gay is going to prove that he is the next great Steelers corner this year.

Stayed impact? Do you mean "stayed intact"? We didn't need to improve on much. Our defense was the best in the league last year, and it will be again this year. Please explain how exactly you guys got better. You signed Nate Washington, a guy who dropped more passes than he caught while with us. You lost your best player in Haynesworth. I don't care what you guys say, you're going to miss the impact he had on your defense.

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

You seriously think the Tits are going to come into Pittsburgh and drop 31 points on the Steelers in the season opener? Please, drive to Cleveland and give me the drugs you are using. You guys will be lucky to score 14 points. I say Steelers 35, Titans 10.

:rofl: Nobody ran for 100 yards on us at all last year. You think the string bean is going to be able to do it Thursday? Get real man, get real. I am starting to wonder if your mom doubles as your aunt.

Your fourth string TE? He will be lucky to see the field.

Your defense is going to get torched. Big Ben will throw for at least 230 yards and two touchdowns.

Like I said, you guys got us on the end if a brutal three game stretch, Ben is going to have a huge season this year, starting with kicking your baby blue asses at Heinz Field.

I agree, I don't want to see anyone get hurt on either team.

And on a sidenote , if i could do anything , i would say as a Titans Fan , I am ashamed of and sorry that a few of our players stepped on the towel , but at the same time...I am thankful for it , because it started a huge rivalry right back up again

I had never hated the Titans until last year. But the teams themselves never liked each other. You guys have always battled hard in our games, I honestly love playing your team, it's almost always guaranteed to be a good team.

stlrtruck
09-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

but this is a new year

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

You come in here telling us it's a new year and then attempt to remind us that you beat us LAST YEAR. So which one is it? Are we going to go with this year or last year? You can't make up your mind.

You see the difference between you as a fan wanting your team to be what we as Steelers fans already have is that we don't need to go on another forum and attempt to thump our chests about what could have been. We'll give you one number and that removes all doubt, that number is 6!

I've got another number for you. ONE, as in one yard short and that's the story of the titans franchise. Never the achiever always the "What could have been!" Well what could have been is about to meet what is!

two of the AFC's finest

and i am ignoring half of you b/c im really just jazzin yall up , im here to talk football , no i dont like the steelers but that doesnt mean i shouldnt be able to joke with or talk to the fans

just like how yall came into our house with 15,000 yellow towels thinkin we didnt know who you were

The last :troll: that came in here :fishing: to talk football ended up with a very "colorful" end on this forum. So far I've seen you present ZERO football talk and only sound like a someone wanting to step up to the big leagues, but knowing they are facing something bigger than them.

You kill me with the aging secondary comments. But like a fine wine, our defense gets better with age. Let's see Polamalu, Clark, Timmons, Woodley, Harrison, Big Snack, Kiesel, and Smith. I wonder how Collins is going to feel when he's between Harrison, Snack, and Woodley - cry much?

Offensively, we've got the one man show at QB - Big Ben. With the entourage of RBs to accompany him, a TE that is the biggest no-name threat that is the all purpose TE, and WRs with speed and hands. While our OL isn't the greatest, it's a TEAM effort that wins when it counts. So when you're pathetic 53 individuals figure that out, give us a call.

Until then kiss our six!

:wave: :troll:

HometownGal
09-08-2009, 08:16 AM

EVERYONE knows who we are. Steeler Nation is WORLDWIDE. :doh::tt03::tt02:

revefsreleets
09-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Not even gonna bother...

stlrtruck
09-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Not even gonna bother...

Well that's a good way to ruin my Tuesday morning!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2009, 09:54 AM

I would have loved to have heard the conversations between the two titans fans who worked out that excellent piece of detective work.

TitanFan#1: Did someone die?...Why's so many people wearing black?

TitanFan#2: I dont know (scratches head)..Why's they waving them yeller towels?...Let me ask one. HEY BUDDY!!! What for are ya'll wearing black?

Pittsburgh Fan: Its our team color..you know, Black & Gold?

TitanFan#2: That aint right...we's supposed to wear baby-puff blue.

Pittsburgh Fan: Well... I'm, not from Tennesse.

TitansFan#2: You from over the mountain are ya? Like from Knoxville or one of them other countries?

Pittsburgh Fan: Uh....Knoxville IS in Tennesse.

TitansFan#2: You know what. ..Im a thinkin' y'all aint from around here a'tall. Matter a'fact Im a thinking you might not be a Titans Fan.

Pittsburgh Fan: Your correct. I am a Steelers Fan. All the people here with Black Jerseys are Steelers Fans. All the people here waving the Terrible Towell, are Steelers Fans.

TitansFan#2: You can stop that fancy talk...Im a thinkin yall came into our house with 15,000 yeller towels thinkin we didnt know who you were.

Pittsburgh Fan: Uh...I just told you who we were.

TitansFan#2: You were what?

Pittsburgh Fan: Yeah...Never mind. Is that a jar of pig knuckles your eating?

TitansFan#2:............maybe.

PisnNapalm
09-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

but this is a new year

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

Make sure you genuflect when you pass by the 6 trophies. Have a nice day and don't let the door hit in the ass on the way out. :wave:

memphissteelergirl
09-08-2009, 02:51 PM

I'll get my friend Mr. Vergos down at the Rendezvous to barbecue it up real nice for ya! :chuckle:

Kyle021
09-08-2009, 04:57 PM
ahhh

hahaha

wow at least you guys have one sensible poster , the guy who took apart my post and responded to everything i said , he proved me wrong on the secondary , but not much else wise

IT DOES NOT MATTER if the game is in TN OR PITTS. We are going to win this game , it means more to us , our coach might be on his last leg , i know for damn sure the owner is , the road to the superbowl is through you guys this year , and we are on that road and your not a detour

we are stacked offensively , last season we had Jmac at WR , this year we replaced him with Washington , yes he probably had alot of drops here , but the reason he didnt get more time and more experience is because of who he is playing behind in Holmes and Ward , 2 very good receivers , one being great , plus a first round pick who will be good , but took time away in practice last year to help understand more of the playbook , but not really so much time on the field b/c of his little production

Nate was forced out due to the depth and what he could have outside of Pitts. hell he already got a ring

he is going to be a very good receiver , working with Heimerdinger who brought up Rod Smith and Shannon Shapre and Brandon Marshall , and Ed McCaffrey and the list goes on and on

now we have someone that can step aside Gage and take pressure off him , but finnally someone ( Nate ) is taking pressure of the offense and now D's cannot stack 8-9 in the box b/c CJ is going to run wild on you , scaife will do damage, crumpler who is mainly and inline blocker now ( fatass ) can still do a bit , but our new TE , you guys say he is 4th on the depth chart , in reality , he is #2 , but he is bothered by an injury and is a game time decision as is Nate

but we did more , we got Kenny Britt as well , who is going to be a stud in this league , and a little guy called Javon Ringer , you guys probably wont see him thursday but he will make everyone in TN forget about LW soon

this team is ready to take on a very good pittsburgh team and i cant wait

im not an idiot , the steelers have a great defense , and a great offense , but a horrible OL , and a defense that for some reason in my mind i think wont be a top 3 defense , but a top 10 this year

If Big Ben turns the ball over twice its over , Tennessee has been very vannilla in the preseason and is a very small market team so we never get the press yall do

but if we did you would understand why the titans are so much better without AH

you guys say AH was our defense , did you know he only took 53% of the snaps on D? He had a presence , but wasnt always a factor , we have a great DL without him , i think even better b/c of who we got to keep and how fresh they will be

Tony Brown is a monster and was over shadowed by AH , JJ is every bit as talented as AH he just needs to add the weight , Kevin Vickerson is a good up and comer , Marks will be a good talent , and so is Jovan Haye

our DE depth is even better with KVB , William Hayes , Kearse ( had tons of hurries and played great run d wich was surprising last year ) , Jacob Ford who had 7 sacks in limited playing time and is blazing fast for his size , and also Dave Ball who is a young KVB

our LB's are even better with fowler gone and McRath in , McRath is the reason KB wont be a titan at the years end , he is going to be great

and our secondary , need i say more? 3 pro bowlers last year

this will be a great game , i got my popcorn ready

Dino 6 Rings
09-08-2009, 05:01 PM

two of the AFC's finest

Welcome. The crow your going to be eating is actually the RAVEN we SHIIIIT Out last year after beating them on our way to a 6th Super Bowl Title. SO I hope you enjoy it.

Um, I'm pretty sure some Colts and Patriots fans may disagree with your assessment of "2 of the AFC's Finest" What have the Titans actually won lately? How often have they won the AFC South Title again....Oh Right...ok...

We showed up with 15,000 Towels in your city because YOUR FANS SOLD US THe Freaking Tickets...same has happens in EVERY City We Visit. Want to know why? Because Our Fans are ALREADY IN YOUR TOWN.

As for the game. We are going to STOMP A MUDHOLE in your FACE and RIP OUT YOUR HEARTS and Water our Field with YOUR BLOOD! And that's just before KICKOFF. Enjoy watching us raise our Banner for the Super Bowl last season and enjoy watching your team get their Head Handed to them as they get a good assssskicking to start their Mediocre Season that is now a 1st Place Schedule. Welcome to the Blast Furnace. I look forward to seeing you Friday, after we CRUSH your hopes and dreams this Thursday.

Dino 6 Rings
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Oh wait...was I actually supposed to throw out facts and figures and stats to show why the Steelers were in a better position to win this game Thursday or just smack talk?

Dino 6 Rings
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Hold...who is your team again.....I'm looking for them in my signature....trying to figure out how it is you think you can even start talking smack on this board....wait...I'm looking for them...Oh Right...They Aren't There!

1 YARD SHORT! That is Jeff's Legacy for ALL TIME!!!

MACH1
09-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Tennessee has been very vannilla in the preseason

I think its quite safe to say that about every team in the pre season. You really seriously think the Steelers showed their hand in the pre season.
Enjoy getting your ass handed to you thursday.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

your secondary is very weak and old

:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is where you need to rethink your thoughts before you actually type and press post

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

steelwalls
09-08-2009, 05:44 PM
I liked the part were he says the Titans are gonna score 31 points on us......

hindes204
09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I liked the part were he says the Titans are gonna score 31 points on us......

i thought that was funny too.....31, in a prime time game, opening day, in OUR house...it aint gonna happen

tony hipchest
09-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Spermdale White..... :chuckle:

"thar she blows..."

stlrtruck
09-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Spermdale White..... :chuckle:

"thar she blows..."

:toofunny:

I am so glad I just finished my coffee when I read your post! (we need a smiley spitting out coffee)

Poor teets fans are delusional, they want us to forget last years Super Bowl, they want to forget last year's beating they took at the hands of the ratbirds, but they want to hold on to what turned out to be a meaningless game in December. :doh: :banging:

SteelersMongol
09-09-2009, 09:26 PM
jeeez ...anyway , the steelers are goin down hard thursday night...

The Steelers R going down hard on Thursday night with u guys laying under us. :laughing:

...and if we do lose , ill be back on here

V'll C about that. :wink02:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Get ready for morons like this ALL season. We're the Super Bowl champs and everyone is going to want to come here and talk smack.

stlrtruck
09-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Get ready for morons like this ALL season. We're the Super Bowl champs and everyone is going to want to come here and talk smack.

I say treat the intelligent ones (albeit far and few in between) well and treat the :troll:s like they are TIMMAH!

Dino 6 Rings
09-10-2009, 10:50 PM
How You Like Me Now BIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers 1-0
Titans 0-1

7SteelGal43
09-10-2009, 11:53 PM

Steelers 1-0
Titans 0-1

:tt03: HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Patriot
09-11-2009, 12:02 AM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:smash:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-11-2009, 10:11 AM

Steelers 1-0
Titans 0-1

And at the end of the playoffs....they still won't be in your sig! :tt03:

Dino 6 Rings
09-11-2009, 10:47 AM

I'm waiting Troll...come back and eat Your Crow!!!

:tt02:

TheWarDen86
09-11-2009, 10:51 AM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:smash:

deep down, you love us.

He does and he knows it. :chuckle:

The Patriot
09-11-2009, 12:35 PM
He does and he knows it. :chuckle:

I like the type of fan base that has a core to it (like the Red Sox), but I'm still a Pats fan.

hindes204
09-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm waiting Troll...come back and eat Your Crow!!!

HAHAHAHA..............i dont think we will ever hear from him again

Indo
09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
I like the type of fan base that has a core to it (like the Red Sox), but I'm still a Pats fan.

I think you're a closet Steelers fan...

You wave a Terrible Towel late at night when you're all alone, don't you. C'mon---Just admit it!

The Patriot
09-11-2009, 02:19 PM

You wave a Terrible Towel late at night when you're all alone, don't you. C'mon---Just admit it!

Not in this world, nor the next. :wink02:

And just so we're all clear...

Indo
09-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Not in this world, nor the next. :wink02:

And just so we're all clear...

I know...there's a camera hidden in the star! :chuckle:

7SteelGal43
09-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Pregame :poop: talk

Hey Hey Hey!!!!

here are my predictions

Squeelers - 17
Titans - 31

Cold, hard reality

STEELERS - 13
Titans - 10

C.Johnson - 57 yds
L.White - 28 yds

:wave: kthanksbai

steelwalls
09-11-2009, 09:46 PM
noway this clown comes back after all his bold predictions.

Poor guy bet he cried himself to sleep.

Kyle021
09-12-2009, 01:12 PM
noway this clown comes back after all his bold predictions.

Poor guy bet he cried himself to sleep.

ahhh , i can see where you would think that

but your wrong

i have my 16 inch clown boots on while eating my crow

:)

RoethlisBURGHer
09-12-2009, 01:16 PM
ahhh , i can see where you would think that

but your wrong

i have my 16 inch clown boots on while eating my crow

:)

:rofl:

Does your nose honk?

Props on coming back and eating your crow man.

Kyle021
09-12-2009, 03:43 PM
its a rivalry , yall got one on us , give credit where credits do lol

i hope this rivalry starts back up again , im dieng to play you guys again and so is the players , hopefully we do and can have part 2

lol

Kyle021
09-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Dream on JR!!!

LOL okkkaaay SON

15 more games

TheWarDen86
09-14-2009, 07:21 PM

Again, he is and he knows it. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
10-06-2009, 12:40 PM
LOL okkkaaay SON

15 more games

Titans are what again? 0-4...right.

fansince'76
10-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Got awful quiet, didn't he?

TheWarDen86
10-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Got awful quiet, didn't he?

Dude, when I first saw the thread today, I thought it was a new one.....started by a Lions fan. :doh:

Can you imagine???? :chuckle:

whew!

Hot Stuff Nick Sterno
10-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Dang, karma sure know how to bite someone on the rear, doesn't it????

MasterOfPuppets
10-06-2009, 06:21 PM
do you think a lions fan has ever actually talked smack ?

Nadroj 20
10-06-2009, 06:23 PM
I really dont think they can no lol

TheWarDen86
10-06-2009, 06:25 PM
do you think a lions fan has ever actually talked smack ?

Thanksgiving, 1998. Coin toss. :banging:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Titans are what again? 0-4...right.

technically the titan's are 0-6. The curse of the terrible towel :tt02: is about as potent as the sports illustrated/madden cover curse. When will they learn? :chuckle:

HometownGal
10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanksgiving, 1998. Coin toss. :banging:

Egads - I'll never forget that as long as I live. :horror: Phil Luckett - big eared Dumbo looking freak. :mad:

http://amog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/luckett.png

TheWarDen86
10-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Egads - I'll never forget that as long as I live. :horror: Phil Luckett - big eared Dumbo looking freak. :mad:

Ya think he would have heard it and gotten it right, ya know? :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
10-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I will lNEVER for get the look on bettis face like ya DUMB ass i said tails!!!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ymzoux.jpg

revefsreleets
10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Lions fans haven't talked smack since the days of Billy Sims...remember "Another One Bites the Dust"?

Hell, this would play in the "Remember When" thread since that year was 1980...

Galax Steeler
10-11-2009, 08:14 AM

I will never forget that one as well that one sucked big time.

Edman
10-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Now I'm definately certain we won't be hearing anything from Titans fans anytime soon.

fansince'76
10-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Now I'm definately certain we won't be hearing anything from Titans fans anytime soon.

Good. They're mostly a bunch of loudmouthed, trailer-dwelling hilljacks anyway.

Raynestorm
10-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Boy did this one come back to haunt him...no wonder he hasn't been on in a long time.

His team is winless and rumors have Fisher getting fired.

He was right about one thing though...it's a brand new year. :toofunny::rofl:

Angus Burgher
10-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Talk about imploding. Tennessee's implosion this season is valid proof that you need a good QB to consistantly win in the NFL. Kerry Collins is done. Vince Young is widely considered a joke. And the running game has gone from "Smash and Dash" to "Gashed and Thrashed." I wish we had beaten them 59-0 instead of the Pats doing it, but it's no matter. The Titans' season is already over, and that started with Pittsburgh.

Psyychoward86
10-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Cope's towel is a bitch :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Winless PUNKS!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

stlrtruck
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Winless PUNKS!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And now they're going back to the Vince Young Experience. :thumbsup: :rofl:

SteelerEmpire
11-06-2009, 08:49 AM
I can see a team getting the title of being "owned" by another team of 52+ players and coaches. Like the Steelers have the Ravens at. But for an entire team to get the title of being owned by a "Towel" ?? A 4 oz., 100% piece of cotton.... which culminated with your teams "offenders" to sign, give respects, and maybe even kiss...... the towel....
:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::thumbsup:

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Water boy is the highest point you ever made it on your JV football team huh?

steelwalls
11-09-2009, 01:39 AM

I remember it like yesterday, but Bettis didnt protest right after the 'official' said the wrong side, he should have protested immediately.

Eitherway, what an idiot to get a freakin simple coin toss wrong....should have thrown the red flag in, that would have been hilarios..:sofunny: