PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Sheep Survey

Steely McSmash
09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview09/news/story?id=4424374

anyone see this?

10 of 12 have the exact same 6 teams from the AFC making the playoffs.

They picked all the ones that made it last year (except of course returning the patsies to their rightfull spot)

I can only assume that after making the calls, the bleating analysts retreated to the edge of the parking lot to snack on some weeds.

Dino 6 Rings
09-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Just was reading that myself. Kind of not hard to predict the teams for the playoffs really. From the AFC anyway. NFC is a total crap shoot though. No idea, NFC North, East, South or West who is going to come out of where.

AFC, Miami, NE, Pittsburgh, Indy, San D, with the last spot for the Titans/Jags/Ravens or Suprise team like the Bengals or Texans or something.

tony hipchest
09-09-2009, 08:55 PM
6zGOhoHktJc

:chuckle:

beSteelmyheart
09-09-2009, 09:26 PM
It never fails to amaze me how San Diego is a serious topic of discussion year after year. I don't know if it's because of their lame division, but please. You would think that the talking heads would learn to give it a rest.

Ravnet
09-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Miami

Why would Miami be a given?

They have an unbelievably tough schedule and are the biggest candidate for a fluke team. . .

Blitzburgh 34
09-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Here's my list, with a few that are basically tossups:

AFC East: Cheatriots (rest suck)
AFC North: STEELERS (obviously)
AFC South: Texans (Dungy leaving hurts)
AFC West: Chargers (rest suck again)

AFC Wildcard: Colts and Titans

NFC East: Giants
NFC North: Vikings
NFC South: Saints
NFC West: Cardinals

NFC Wildcard: Falcons, Packers

AFC Champ: Steelers
NFC Champ: Cardinals

SB Champ: Steelers

Coach of the year: Gary Kubiak
MVP: Adrian Peterson

Off POTY: Drew Brees
Def POTY: Mario Williams

Off ROTY: Percy Harvin
Def ROTY: James Laurinaitis

Edman
09-10-2009, 12:04 AM
The Chargers are only getting hype not for being good like in years past. They're getting love for the fact that the rest of the AFC West is garbage. They're a lock to make the playoffs in that crap division. They won it 8-8 for the love of Pete!