PDA

View Full Version : Tonight , the Test for the season

Kyle021
09-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Its gonna be a Heavy Weight fight

all the experts picked shitsburgh to win this game ;) , we loooove being the under dogs

come 7pm central , 8 eastern , kickoff will be here , the fever will be over

and someone is getting they're ass whooped , and its not Tennessee

fansince'76
09-10-2009, 07:34 AM
:yawn:

randy06
09-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Thats your best effort? Pretty sad.

MACH1
09-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Did somebody say tits. :privateeyes:

Nadroj 20
09-10-2009, 09:48 AM

all the experts picked shitsburgh to win this game ;) , we loooove being the under dogs

Try 7:30 central and 8:30 eastern.....jeez they dont even know when the game starts :toofunny:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/nflpreview?gameId=290910023

MACH1
09-10-2009, 09:55 AM
6:30 Mountain. :chuckle:

Didn't expect this tard to be smart did you?

http://www.starmuscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/super-retard.jpg

revefsreleets
09-10-2009, 10:03 AM
I've seen weak smack from a fanbase before, but this Titans garbage....man, it's like the Special Olympics of smack talk...

Indo
09-10-2009, 10:07 AM
I've seen weak smack from a fanbase before, but this Titans garbage....man, it's like the Special Olympics of smack talk...

:rofl:

KeiselPower99
09-10-2009, 10:09 AM
6:30 Mountain. :chuckle:

Didn't expect this tard to be smart did you?

http://www.starmuscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/super-retard.jpg

Give him a Titans hat and a beard and I think its Jeff Fischer.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Don't run off like all the pansies before you. After your team comes to the Burgh and gets their asses kicked, come back here and eat your crow. you baby blue pansy ass redneck.

revefsreleets
09-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Don't run off like all the pansies before you. After your team comes to the Burgh and gets their asses kicked, come back here and eat your crow. you baby blue pansy ass redneck.

Yeah, cuz THAT'S sure gonna happen...

We'll never see or hear of this punk again...

Galax Steeler
09-10-2009, 03:46 PM

He is probably hiding in LenDale Whites fat ass.:rofl:

MACH1
09-10-2009, 03:57 PM
He is probably hiding in LenDale Whites fat ass.:rofl:

I thought he was the little pebble of a turd that fell out of spermdale fat ass.

http://ruggerjay.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/mr_hankey_and_simon.jpg

NEPAsteeler
09-10-2009, 04:21 PM

Shitsburgh... really? How old are we? :coffee:

I think we should just let Pittsburgh speak for itself when it beats Tennessee tonight.

Dino 6 Rings
09-10-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm very unmovitaved to even smack talk back on this guy...geesh...

I mean, I got all kinds of good lines...but am unispired to use them on this Weak Sauce.

SteelCityMom
09-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Hahaha I'm so sorry I missed some of this wanna be smack talk!

So glad the season's finally started and I finally got my internet back up and running, football season wouldn't be the same without these kinds of idiots trying their best to run their mouths.

Kyle021
09-11-2009, 06:10 PM
oh now now steeler fans

check my , i told you i would be back thread

Its not like im some troll who is going to come around and post about how bad your team sucks

you beat us and you won the superbowl last year

AND my starting receiver is Holmes on my fantasy team , and was happy with his production , but pissed at the game LOL!

boy that was hard to deal with last night

and to top it off my boss is a major steeler fan , i caught flack of this at work today :/

all i wanted to do was come on here and stir the pot and get everyone ready , if we lost , i would come back and eat my crow , i feel TN owes Pittsburgh some kind of class after what we did last year , starting with the fans who thought it was funny , when really my stomache turned

anyways

i know my football , i bet yall do too , im here to talk about my titans and your steelers and football in general tottaly unbiased

shit is that okay? lol

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 06:41 PM
shit is that okay? lol

Hey - you are a standup guy to come back here and eat your plate of crow, but in the future, could you please stop referring to Pittsburgh as "Shitsburg"? I've lived here the majority of my life (all but 2 years) and it is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. :mallet:

stlrtruck
09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
oh now now steeler fans

check my , i told you i would be back thread

Its not like im some troll who is going to come around and post about how bad your team sucks

you beat us and you won the superbowl last year

AND my starting receiver is Holmes on my fantasy team , and was happy with his production , but pissed at the game LOL!

boy that was hard to deal with last night

and to top it off my boss is a major steeler fan , i caught flack of this at work today :/

all i wanted to do was come on here and stir the pot and get everyone ready , if we lost , i would come back and eat my crow , i feel TN owes Pittsburgh some kind of class after what we did last year , starting with the fans who thought it was funny , when really my stomache turned

anyways

i know my football , i bet yall do too , im here to talk about my titans and your steelers and football in general tottaly unbiased

shit is that okay? lol

You get the :thumbsup: for now. We'll find out later if you can talk good football but for now, you're good here.

revefsreleets
09-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Cool....and you didn't even make a bunch of shitty excuses this time....

Thanks, mon, and have a good season...