PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for and leading up to the big game tonight?

Kvnfaber
09-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Why don't we all give a little synopsis of what we've got going tonight to make the time pass a little quicker. Or maybe it will just make us more impatient :laughing:

I'm heading straight from work to my buddies house where there will be between 5-10 guys. We're grilling out and breaking in his brand new STEELER cornhole boards which were handmade and painted before the game. Then of course heading to the basement (aka the mancave) where we'll watch the game on a 52" plasma HDTV. I'll be sporting my brand new Terry Bradshaw throwback jersey.

CAN'T WAIT!!:tt03::tt03::tt03:

steelpride12
09-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Well im stuck up in college, so just watching ESPN till game time. Me and my roomate have the room all decked out in Steelers gear and were repping pretty good. Cannot wait any long for the Steelers game!
LETS GO STEELERS!

steelreserve
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
1. Leave work early

2. DRINK

That doesn't sound too goo, does it? Oh well.

revefsreleets
09-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm goin' out drinkin' with Tila Tequilla...

steelax04
09-10-2009, 01:32 PM

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b....?"

4xSBChamps
09-10-2009, 01:55 PM
..... fiancee works until 10:00 PM, so I'll just hang-out with the pooch, probably have a Papa John's pizza & cinnamon pie (da best) with Diet Pepsi, and watch the game at our house:
after 3 years in Floiriduh, I finally found a place to watch a Stiller game on TV last year, but that was the debacle against the re-booted Oilers, so I gotta break that bad ju-ju & stay here

steelreserve
09-10-2009, 02:00 PM

Since when did you discover the cure for AIDS?

The Lakelander
09-10-2009, 02:04 PM
I watched the America's Game '74 Steelers and America's Game '75 Steelers this morning on NFL Network after chopping firewood for an hour.

Just about ran through the wall from adrenaline after those shows!

Heading out now to buy a flank steak. Have a dozen ears of corn to roast as well.

I'll fire up the grill at around 7:00 PM and tune in!

I'll be watching at home tonight! :tt03:

Nadroj 20
09-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Ill be watching the game at my house......nothing big just me and my dad watching the game.....it sucks i have to get up tomorrow for a 8:30 am class but i wont care much when the Steelers come out on top

HughC
09-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Ha Ha!, good one!

You like to live your life dangerously, I take it.

wardislord
09-10-2009, 02:14 PM
watching videos of the steelers on youtube when i should be working then heading to the bar for lots of beer :tt03:

1st&Goal
09-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Well I started having fun already. I wore my Harrison jersey and SB XLIII hat while I did a little last minute shopping. I had to stop by the state store up here in Southern New Hampshire to pick up a little something for the game. Believe it or not some slobbering fagliot fan that worked in the store gave me some shit about Ben/Mcnutty. I shut that mother ****er up in a hurry. By the time I left the store he was standing there with his mouth open not knowing what to say. Needless to say, he'll think twice before he Fu***s with another Steeler fan. It was so quiet in there just before I left you could have heard a pin drop, so to liven the place up a little, I shouted out GO STEELERS and headed for the door. What a freakin tool.
Other than that, I'm gonna get my food and Barbie all set up, get everything ready to go, have a conference call with my brother in Seattle,and friend in Georgia. Then I'm gonna uncork one and listen to Tunch and Bill via Fieldpass, then I'm gonna watch the Steelers kick the shit out of the Titans. Then, tomorrow, maybe I'll go back to the state store and kick that shitheads ass just for the hell of it.

:tt02:

ricksteelers55
09-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Well it looks like im not the only one spending times on the internet watching steelers news while I should be working....

Tonight I'll be watching the game from home(in the basement while the kid is sleeping upstairs so I can scream) and I'll be drinkin some beers and enjoying the return of the 2008 world champions

Kvnfaber
09-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Well I started having fun already. I wore my Harrison jersey and SB XLIII hat while I did a little last minute shopping. I had to stop by the state store up here in Southern New Hampshire to pick up a little something for the game. Believe it or not some slobbering fagliot fan that worked in the store gave me some shit about Ben/Mcnutty. I shut that mother ****er up in a hurry. By the time I left the store he was standing there with his mouth open not knowing what to say. Needless to say, he'll think twice before he Fu***s with another Steeler fan. It was so quiet in there just before I left you could have heard a pin drop, so to liven the place up a little, I shouted out GO STEELERS and headed for the door. What a freakin tool.
Other than that, I'm gonna get my food and Barbie all set up, get everything ready to go, have a conference call with my brother in Seattle,and friend in Georgia. Then I'm gonna uncork one and listen to Tunch and Bill via Fieldpass, then I'm gonna watch the Steelers kick the shit out of the Titans. Then, tomorrow, maybe I'll go back to the state store and kick that shitheads ass just for the hell of it.

:tt02:

LOL, that was very enjoyable.

4xSBChamps
I had to stop by the state store up here in Southern New Hampshire to pick up a little something for the game. Believe it or not some slobbering fagliot fan that worked in the store gave me some shit about Ben/Mcnutty. I shut that mother ****er up in a hurry. By the time I left the store he was standing there with his mouth open not knowing what to say.

Needless to say, he'll think twice before he Fu***s with another Steeler fan.

"... you just go-and-lay your hand, on a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan...

http://www.arktimes.com/blogs/rockcandy/Image/charliedaniels.jpg

... an' I think you're gonna finally understand..."

SteelC7
HAVIN SOME FRIENDS OVER AT 2, WATCH THE PREGAME ON NFL NETWORK AND NBC FOR 3 HOURS, THEN GET READY TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMIN AND YELLIN FOR 3 HOURS WHILE WE BEAT THE TITANS

hindes204
09-10-2009, 02:56 PM
I will be sitting here, staring out of the window looking at the Kuwaiti International Airport flightline hoping that no military planes come thru tonite so i wont have to work.....if we have no work, i will be in my shop watching the game on AFN (armed forces network) at 330 am...i brought my terrible towel with me to work, so i have been carrying all over the place since i came in. Have a few beers for me, its still about three months before i can have one

4xSBChamps
09-10-2009, 02:58 PM
^^^ thanks for your service..... stay-safe ^^^

Dizzle43
09-10-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm going to my brother's house to watch the game. Probably watch pregame, play some madden, and drink some beers before the game. I'm excited for the start of the season. Also interested to see how Keyaron Fox fills in for Timmons. I've been very impressed with his special teams play.

OneForTheToe
09-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Gota work. But I'll have all 4 TV's on to the game.

Time to head out to work. Have fun guys.

Crush the tities

solardave
09-10-2009, 03:44 PM
I'll be right here at home like always. The wife has to get up at 3:45(that's am) to go to work. I always get up with her and stay up. I may go back to bed in the morning. This all depends on the game. If it's a close one I might not sleep at all.

Venom
09-10-2009, 03:52 PM
I will be home with the wife eating my Buffalo Wings , ribs, mozz sticks , fries and root hard for my team . And for the fans that are going to the game, root hard for the Steelers , swing that terrible towel and show the world why Steeler fans are the best fans in the NFL !!

Galax Steeler
09-10-2009, 04:18 PM
I will watch the game at home. I am going to have some bud lights and some chicken wings on the grill. I can't wait till kick off.:banging:

Hines0wnz
09-10-2009, 04:31 PM
working hahaha

Steelboy84
09-10-2009, 04:32 PM
I'll be on here throughout the game. I'm watching NFL N right now. Go Steelers!

:tt03: :drink:

Sharkissle29
09-10-2009, 04:43 PM
beers, food, steelers

steelpride12
09-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Roomate just got some Vlad so some underage drinking and watching the STEELERS!

Steel Mountain
09-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Same as the last Super Bowl (except dessert)

Green chili sliders with homemade fries and Olathe corn salad. Dessert will be homemade organic zuchinni bread pudding with Palisade peach and bourbon compote and homemade vanilla ice cream. Beverages will include Grey Goose and grapefruit on the rocks and Negro Modelo (weird, but it won us 2 SB`s and a Stanley). Guests will be limited to the same ones that were there for both SB`s and Lord Stanley. Clothing will be the same. My wife in her Hines jersey. Me in Big Ben #7. I have my 15 year old TT (looks like hell, but I cannot bring myself to wash it) and a new SB TT. I just got a killer Lambert throwback. I am thinking it will be the "Rally Jersey" not to be worn until we need his juju! My black and gold dog will celebrate with each score (even though she does not know why us adult humans are acting like apes).

CPanther95
09-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Watching the "America's Game" (2008 Pittsburgh Steelers) that premiered last night on NFL Network - then the game.

meelanova
09-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Large Pizza Hut pie and drinks. Lots of drinks!!!

1st&Goal
09-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Same as the last Super Bowl (except dessert)

Green chili sliders with homemade fries and Olathe corn salad. Dessert will be homemade organic zuchinni bread pudding with Palisade peach and bourbon compote and homemade vanilla ice cream. Beverages will include Grey Goose and grapefruit on the rocks and Negro Modelo .

Jezus Christ take it easy. You're scarin' me. For a minute you sounded like a Seattle fan.

(Just Kidding) :rofl:

4xSBChamps
09-10-2009, 05:20 PM
For a minute you sounded like a Seattle fan.

..... he's weeping about a meal he had 3+ YEARS ago?????

:noidea:

stb_steeler
09-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Bitting fingernails for hours now..Gonna watch NFL net for 3 hours till kick off....C'mon hurry up already im runnin out of fingernails....LOL:helmet:

BritishSteel
09-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I'll be staying up, given that kick off is at 1:30am here. I'll go to bed around 4am and get up three hours later to go to work, where I'll be well below my best until I throw in the (terrible) towel at about 2pm tomorrow afternoon. All planned out, except what to drink.

AllD
09-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Homemade meatball parmesian sandwich, 61" Samsung, & Nfusion HD.

Dino 6 Rings
09-10-2009, 05:51 PM
First, taking my 12 year old daughter to a Middle School Football game so she can cheer on her school. We'll have hotdogs and soda while yelling "go Lions"

Then I go home, the family is officially in "Daddy's watching the game mode" and I'll crack open the beers and watch the game on my 46" Sony bravia in HD.

Fire Haley
09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
I'm slaughering a sacrifial goat and making all the hired dancing girls wear grape leaves costumes.

woo-hoo!

AKSteeler
09-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Watching the game tonight on a 6 ft wide screen, in a fully decorated room, with 7 die-hard Steelers fans....I'll try to post some pics.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!

1st&Goal
09-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I'll be staying up, given that kick off is at 1:30am here. I'll go to bed around 4am and get up three hours later to go to work, where I'll be well below my best until I throw in the (terrible) towel at about 2pm tomorrow afternoon. All planned out, except what to drink.

Have a pint for me mate!

:drink:

tony hipchest
09-10-2009, 07:13 PM
beer. i'll be doing lots of beer.

then i will sit on my couch and twitter updates of the game that nobody but myself will ever read. :chuckle:

Rek
09-10-2009, 07:28 PM
beer. i'll be doing lots of beer.

then i will sit on my couch and twitter updates of the game that nobody but myself will ever read. :chuckle:

I'll be doing your mom. :flap: (Just Kidding mods, a little 4th grade humor, don't get mad)

The Steelers better freaking win tonight. Start off the season with a bang. I hope to see explosive offense and stellar defense.

:tt:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
I got my Mike's Hard Lemonade (hey, I like the color scheme!) in the 'fridge, watching some TV and then the pre-game.

AND THEN, WE WILL HAVE FOOTBALL!