PDA

View Full Version : Around the Horn Show

SteelersNation7
01-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Today two of the 4 host Picked Ben as the QB that the would want for these championship games. Woody Paige and some reporter from LA named Adaire said Ben is the man. Nice to see that he's finnally getting the Pub he deserves.

Sharkissle29
01-17-2006, 05:38 PM
yea i love it, but u cant argue against him...

nu4everfan15
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
i would take ben this year over plummer even with plummers great numbers. the fact that plummer can not pass in the pocket is just terrible. ben can move around and stay in the pocket and complete passes. hes the real deal

tony hipchest
01-17-2006, 05:52 PM
i would take ben this year over plummer even with plummers great numbers. the fact that plummer can not pass in the pocket is just terrible. ben can move around and stay in the pocket and complete passes. hes the real deal bens and plummers are almost identical except plummer has about 800 more yds due to the fact he played in about 5 more games than him (ben was pulled in the 4th quarter 3 times in blow outs) i think ben had more rushing td's too.

SteelersNation7
01-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Im not saying Plummer isnt good but he's never scared me....I dont fear the Steelers Defense facing him. We have faced Palmer and Manning and beatin them both...Plummer is not better than those two.

Justin Otstott
01-17-2006, 07:58 PM
honestly since we are on this subject about Plummer....I always thought he was trash, and now he's in the Championship game...damn. Big Ben all the way baby.

soniczilla
01-17-2006, 07:59 PM
I love Adande and Woody. Michael Smith is cool too. Plashke and Mariotti need a beat-down James Harrison-style.