PDA

View Full Version : 17 plays @ 17 total yards...

thesteelersreport.com
09-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Not a stellar start...definitely looks like they are shaking off the rust.

Let's hope the O gets it together for the 2nd half.

And I sure hope Troy's knee is OK.

Steeldude
09-10-2009, 09:32 PM
i am guessing it's an MCL sprain. that's just a guess. hopefully it's nothing and he will be back at 100% next week. if it is an MCL sprain he may be out a few weeks.

so far the O-line looks as horrible as last year, but like you said, it's just the first week.

pepsyman1
09-10-2009, 09:38 PM
The O line looks like they're still struggling on many of the run calls, but honestly Ben looks like he's being given solid protection on most of his dropbacks. One of the full out blitzes looked pretty ugly, but most of the time Ben has had time to look, pump fake and find someone (or take a sack after 5 or 6 seconds)

Preacher
09-10-2009, 11:32 PM
The O line looks like they're still struggling on many of the run calls, but honestly Ben looks like he's being given solid protection on most of his dropbacks. One of the full out blitzes looked pretty ugly, but most of the time Ben has had time to look, pump fake and find someone (or take a sack after 5 or 6 seconds)

Exactly :thumbsup:

steelpride12
09-10-2009, 11:34 PM
The OL looks terrible on the runs plays, but watch the pass plays Ben is giving so much time and room and I really like what they have done so far!

mmalone
09-11-2009, 05:23 AM
at 1.6 yards a carry.

give the damn ball to Summers 13 times let Miller make the holes.

Just the Kenetic Enregy of 247 lbs will get a better average, and bruise some defenders.. Do a bit of meat tenderizing in the first quarter or two. then have some open holes in the 3rd and 4th for the little guys.

it really couldnt be much worse.