PDA

View Full Version : Told you i would be back

Kyle021
09-10-2009, 10:55 PM
I eat my crow

even though i feel we beat ourselves in this game , that missed field goal is what lost us the game

congrats on starting 1-0 , hope polamalu can get back in a hurry and look forward to another great game

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey.. Good luck to your team! Hope you stay injury free...
Dont care if you like us... But you damn well better respect us.

Go Steelers

fansince'76
09-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Likewise, I hope Scaife is OK. Good luck on the rest of your season. :drink:

NEPAsteeler
09-10-2009, 11:03 PM
A great game between two good teams!

Here's to no more serious injuries for both teams :drink:

Preacher
09-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Likewise, I hope Scaife is OK. Good luck on the rest of your season. :drink:

My sentiments exactly.

Mikee
09-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Was a fantastic game and a great fight on both sides. Good luck this year.

devilsdancefloor
09-10-2009, 11:49 PM
good luck the rest of the season great game and both sides at one point beat themselves

7SteelGal43
09-10-2009, 11:50 PM

Go Steelers

:tt03:

Galax Steeler
09-11-2009, 04:19 AM
Great game good luck.

revefsreleets
09-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Excuses?

The better team won....period.

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 08:11 AM

Go Steelers

:thumbsup::applaudit::tt03:

Thanks for coming back and being such a gentleman! :drink:

memphissteelergirl
09-11-2009, 08:22 AM
It was a hard-fought game on both sides. Good luck to your guys the rest of the way
(unless you have to meet up with us again, of course :chuckle:)

KeiselPower99
09-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Good game between the top 2 teams in the NFL. See you in January.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks for coming back unlike a lot of other team's fans that don't come back to eat their crow.

Good game between two good teams. Good luck for the rest of your season, unless we see each other again.

steel striker
09-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Two good teams fighting it out to the end. Good luck to your team as well.

NJarhead
09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I eat my crow

even though i feel we beat ourselves in this game , that missed field goal is what lost us the game

congrats on starting 1-0 , hope polamalu can get back in a hurry and look forward to another great game

:drink:

hindes204
09-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I was wrong, you came back.....good game...heres to a classy post :drink:
Good luck the rest of your season

SteelTalons
09-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Good game, Titans played well. We both made mistakes during the game. No way to deny that but in the end I think both sides did well, could have went ether way.

Take care bro, good luck with the rest of your season, and hopefully we'll see you guys in January. :thumbsup:

Kyle021
09-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the good lucks

Unlike alot of titan fans

before the year began i looked at our schedule and said DAMN!

@Pittsburgh
Texans
@NYJ
@Jacksonville
Indy
@ NE

i didnt think we could even do 3-3

watching the game last night , we forced the defending superbowl champs , at home , to beat us in overtime and work theyre ass off for it

like i predicted your OL got killed

one of the blunders from last night was TN Coaching decisions

3rd and 12 , tennessee has a 10-7 lead , 4th quarter , Kearse comes off the edge with a TN blitz and sacks Big Ben , and rocked him hard for a good loss , and set up a big third down play

we respond with a 3 man blitz? cmon coaches , no way do we put pressure on 5 OL with only 3 people , its like they think AH is still in TN when he is not , we drop 8 into coverage , and give Big Ben 6 seconds to get the ball out , Ben is a great QB , he is going to get that first down if you give it to him

we should of came with the blitz again and put even more pressure on him like we did on every blitz play we ran in the game , and it would of probably got us the ball back to where we could drain the clock and maybe put bironas into position to ice the cake

but yall did what pittsburgh does and won a street fight at home :drink:

Scaife is probably done for the year , if you guys do not have Jared Cook at TE in your fantasty league and are missing one , pick him up now!

pick this guy up , the coaches love him and now with scaife gone he is going to have a perfect oppourtunity and Scaife will be unknown in TN outside of the lockerroom after that , this is his oppourtunity , he is going to be great

another blunder that got me was , CJ when he had a hole , he was a step away from taking it to the house each time , we got the ball back when yall put up a field goal with 3 minutes left and trust Carrie ( i know its Kerry ) Collins to gun sling us downfield to ice it at your place , even i knew that wasnt going to happen , and it caused a 3 and out and yall put the game in the bag , with the horrid play calling and keeping our D out there on the field is what did it to us

Fisher needs to take a note from Tomlin and that is even if the run is failing , wich in yalls case was last nite big time , keep running the ball , and drain that clock in close situations last nite , tire that defense out , and throw it down theyre throat with your QB , wich is exactly what you guys did last night , even though it was ugly , it ended up pretty for you guys

but back to my point , we went round for round and did not give up even with the botched punt , missed field goal , blocked field goal , the unbeleivable INT by polamalu , the fumble by scaife , and still only lost to the defending superbowl champs at home by just 3 points IN OVERTIME??!!!?!!

all that tells me is that TN is every bit as good as any team in the league including the defending champs , but we just need to correct things sooner and be more prepared like yall where last night in case of these situations if we ever wanna not be known as the ultimate chokers , teams with the most talent and great regular seasons but never do shit in the playoff's b/c of not being fully prepared or coaching blunders or our coach being to damn conservative

anyways , yall got the best of us last night , and i hope we can see eachother in a repeat

with this loss the titans are rightfully so pretty pissed and that is bad for our upcoming schedule and with a tough hardfought game that we had in the bag with you guys last night until we made minor mistakes wich turned into golden oppourtunities for yall , i feel that TN has everybit of a chance to win the next 5 games going in to the bye week at 5-1

I cant wait to see you guys in the playoff's because it is going to be 2x the excitement

Like i said before the game i hope there are no injuries , but that is football , Best of luck getting Polamalu back in a hurry for the late season stretch , and best of luck making it to the championship game to meet us like we should of last year

Good game steeler fans , here is to both of our teams being injury free and successful for the rest of the season and an AFC Championship game rematch

:drink:

Dino 6 Rings
09-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I eat my crow

No...what lost you the game was Nerves...we had them...your team didn't. Bottom Line...we had the stronger will, the stronger resolve and the stronger Team.

Enjoy a mediocre season of .500 ball.

Kyle021
09-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Dino , i respect your attachment to the team

but in all honesty , being a fan , includes being able to hope others do well too , to keep the games entertaining

would it be more fun to watch the steelers dominate a weak tennessee team and more exciting?

or would it be more exciting and fun to watch your steelers beat a titans team that is every bit as good as your team , just didnt ( i agree with you ) have the will last night ( in part to the tough enviorment created by loyal fans and also the amount of turnovers and easily missed oppourtunities ) your team had will

i seen Ward cry after he fumbled the ball , they then showed a clip of holmes grabbin him and talkin to him , letting him know it was okay

thats leadership and will and faith

credit your coach for that

fisher does the same thing , but his playcalling at times cost the games

we played lights out , then turn 4th quarter , we dont rush a bit and cant turn anything up on offense because we totally ditched using chris johnson , who was very effective , and threw the ball , when harrison was playing like a mad man from that outside position along with fox and hampton

look im not here to degrade your team

weird enough , i want your team to do good , and my titans as well , that way we can keep meeting up with eachother and have these old school ass whoopings that are close and nailbiters and the more disciplined team and focused team wins

you should respect tennessee , maybe not as a team , but as a foe

we are everybit as good as you guys , we showed that , we are one of 2 teams that can keep up with the steelers and that would be the Ratbirds and NE ( if you ask me )

but i respect you think we go 500 this year Dingo

i predict 11-5 with a playoff birth #1 wild card spot , and to play Pittsburgh in the Championship

and hopefully we can talk then

and like i said , best of luck to the steelers this year

ill keep it real with you and not be biased , lose or win