PDA

View Full Version : Great game

Tinman
09-11-2009, 12:15 AM
It was the nail biter I thought it would be.. In the end the steelers won. I can live with it..

Our Special Teams suck... not that it matter we had a chance to win inspite of the putrid punt returns and FG unit. I think both teams learned from the game and will be better from it.

Good luck the rest of the year and hope to see you agian in the playoffs... :hatsoff:

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 12:19 AM
It was the nail bitter I thought it would be.. In the end the steelers won. I can live with it..

Our Special Teams suck... not that it matter we had a chance to win inspite of the putrid punt returns and FG unit. I think both teams learned from the game and will be better from it.

Good luck the rest of the year and hope to see you agian in the playoffs... :hatsoff:

Thanks for the classy post, Tinman. :drink:

steelpride12
09-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Classy for sure and great game all around! Both defense played lights out and it came to a coin toss! Hopefully see you in the playoffs!

Preacher
09-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Yep. Classy post.

Thanks and good luck the rest of this year.

Galax Steeler
09-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Thanks Tinman it was a great game.:drink:

sharkweek
09-11-2009, 04:40 AM
Aww come on, no "suck it, loser!" comments? :heart:

I'll be honest, I thought the Steelers were going to reverse the curb stomping that happened last season, but the Titans surprised me. I think a lot of people might be overlooking them this season, writing off what they did last season as a fluke, however it looks quite clear that they are a legitimate contender.

Venom
09-11-2009, 06:57 AM
It was a very good game. Hopefully all the games wont be like this one that we have to wait until late 4th quarter or OT to win it. If that happens, its gonna be a long year . My heart wont be able to take it.

stlrtruck
09-11-2009, 08:38 AM
It was a nail biter and definitely not the game I thought we'd see.

I'm thankful for the outcome and hope Scaife and Troy can recover in time.

Good luck the rest of the season, unless we should meet again, then the good luck goes out the widow :thumbsup:

Tinman
09-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Scaife's knee is fine.. He just hyper extended it.. No major damage.. Honestly I am not sure why he called it a cheap shot.. Harrison grab the only thing he could and brought the guy down.. It was just an awkward fall..

We get the Texans this coming week. It will be a rough game for us the Texans always play us hard..

You'd be amazed at how many titans fans are hanging thier head and nit picking every thing about the team this week.. It is freaking hilarious, suicide watch for the fickle titans fan..

Me I am fine with it.. We took the Champs to OT and lost by 3 and frankly controlled 3.5 qtrs of the game... Ben took over though and it was over...

It seems your QB doesn't play his best unless he is being beat up and pressured, McNairish even... I can respect that.. Wish Old man Collins had some of that fire..

fansince'76
09-12-2009, 01:54 PM
You'd be amazed at how many titans fans are hanging thier head and nit picking every thing about the team this week.. It is freaking hilarious, suicide watch for the fickle titans fan..

Funny. We're getting the same thing here and we WON the damn game. You guys are going to win PLENTY of games this year. Glad to hear about Scaife, BTW. I hate injuries, even though I know they're inevitable. :drink:

Kyle021
09-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Scaife's knee is fine.. He just hyper extended it.. No major damage.. Honestly I am not sure why he called it a cheap shot.. Harrison grab the only thing he could and brought the guy down.. It was just an awkward fall..

We get the Texans this coming week. It will be a rough game for us the Texans always play us hard..

Me I am fine with it.. We took the Champs to OT and lost by 3 and frankly controlled 3.5 qtrs of the game... Ben took over though and it was over...

It seems your QB doesn't play his best unless he is being beat up and pressured, McNairish even... I can respect that.. Wish Old man Collins had some of that fire..

TINMAN!!!!!!!!!! AHAHA YEAAA buddy got a titan fan on here

of all its Tinman , classy poster

i had to come here to vent a little bit after the game , on our board , people are going crazy and its annoying the piss out of me

Tinman
09-12-2009, 02:56 PM
TINMAN!!!!!!!!!! AHAHA YEAAA buddy got a titan fan on here

of all its Tinman , classy poster

i had to come here to vent a little bit after the game , on our board , people are going crazy and its annoying the piss out of me

Yeah TC is pissing me off 2... They act like we were playing the raiders with Jamungus at QB... Crazy atmosphere over on our board right now...:noidea:

sherlock
09-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Yeah TC is pissing me off 2... They act like we were playing the raiders with Jamungus at QB... Crazy atmosphere over on our board right now...:noidea:

Tinman,what`s the address for TC?

Kyle021
09-12-2009, 04:54 PM
www.Titanscentral.net