PDA

View Full Version : if harper scored on the bettis fumble

tony hipchest
01-17-2006, 05:46 PM
it woulda left a minute on the clock. anyone doubt that ben couldve led them on a game winning drive? a long k.o. return or a short squib kick wouldve put them in great field position with plenty of time for ben to take 10 yard chunks all the way down to the endzone.

alot of people seem to think if harper scored the game woulda ended right there. ben had moved the ball at will all day. harper woulnt have been able to defend anyone after a 90 yd run. i am glad it never came down to that. but i think the steelers still wouldve pulled out a miracle comeback cemented in time and push ben to superstar status. fortunately he achieved that with one ankle tackle. thanks ben. good move. thanks to the idiot kicker too although ben woulda scored in ot and manning wouldve just gotten sacked some more.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-17-2006, 05:58 PM
I agree with that.But I am glad it didn't come down to that.

Who's ready to make Denver's D-Line look like they did when they were Clowns?

melroseplace
01-17-2006, 06:04 PM
I don't really see the point in saying "what if"...we won, we deserved to win :) let's kick some Bronco ass

TexaSteeler
01-17-2006, 10:28 PM
My only concern would've been Ben's arm. I didn't see him make a good throw after that hit.

Koopa
01-17-2006, 10:31 PM
well you never know, the momentum for us would've been totally dead and their d would've been pumped as hell. anyway known of this bullshit should've happened if they had good refs