PDA

View Full Version : Logan, Daniel S.

Shoes
09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Boy, I'm very happy we have these guys! Good night for Logan and nice punting from D.S.

Kvnfaber
09-11-2009, 12:25 AM
I agree, they set the tone early for special teams and the unit definitely won the field position battle and made a great FG block. Yay for big improvements on ST this year!

sharkweek
09-11-2009, 02:38 AM
yeah, it was incredibly exciting to see Logan rip off an awesome opening kick off even though the offense fizzled out immediately. This was offset by an awesome punt by Sepulveda and a ensuing coverage that pinned the Titans deep.

Last season we would have started the drive at the 20 and would have punted the ball ~38 yards and the Titties would have been starting around mid field.

Galax Steeler
09-11-2009, 04:15 AM
They both played a good game I even noticed Logan was playing on special teams when we would kick the ball. He even got in a couple of offensive plays. I also think we have our punting game back he played a great game as well.

Steel_Bus_24
09-11-2009, 04:55 AM
I was half expecting Logan to muff one but he played solid in his 1st big time game.....the mistakes he did make I can live with and hope/think will be corrected with a couple more weeks practice

Hawkeye
09-11-2009, 07:03 AM
special teams was the difference in the game!