PDA

View Full Version : Love for Sepulveda

Mags87
09-11-2009, 12:45 AM
all i can say is wow about what he did. i hate the fact that we had to punt as many times as we did with so many 3rd and shorts (:banging:) but how valuable is he gonna be? this guy had everything fall inside the 20. so nice to have something like that.

fansince'76
09-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Good thread. It's SO nice to have a real punter again!

Preacher
09-11-2009, 12:48 AM
If we don't have Sep and Logan tonight, we lose. They were KEY in the field position battle.

steelpride12
09-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Sep honestly had a great game and gave the Titans horrible field position and I think he is gonna make a big difference for our season.

Lock Down
09-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Sep showed his worth tonight.

devilsdancefloor
09-11-2009, 12:56 AM
his "bad" kick of the night even went 54 yards

brick
09-11-2009, 01:08 AM
great kicking tonight, even got the bounces right! love havin him back

pepsyman1
09-11-2009, 01:16 AM
I didn't think or worry about the punting game once all night....and THAT piece of mind says it all. One of our BIGGEST issues all last year isn't anywhere on the radar this year. It's like a Mastercard commercial....priceless.

Between Sepulveda and Logan the difference in the field position battle this year will be a HUGE boost for us.

StainlessStill
09-11-2009, 07:33 AM
I can't believe people aren't talking about this a little more. Supulveda is our secret weapon and single handily kept us in the game after many 3 and outs or when drives stalled, pinning Tennessee's offense deep in their own territory with little to work with several occasions! It was a blast watching him punt, and a relief with both him, and Logan in the lineup. Logan is just exciting to watch, a very charismatic and electric player! Out of ALL things to win with, the Pittsburgh Steelers.. yes.. the Steelers will win games on Special Teams!

Kaeg
09-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Here's to field position!!! :drink: Thank you Danny and Stefan!

stlrtruck
09-11-2009, 08:41 AM
I was impressed with Danny's kicks and it even seemed he knew when he was punting from the 50 to take some off of it.

Strange, a punter that actually knows when to put all his leg in to it and when to take a little bit off.

Maybe we can get a picture of his legs up close and give them to HTG.

memphissteelergirl
09-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Much respect to D-Sep!! :thumbsup:

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=stlrtruck;656937Maybe we can get a picture of his legs up close and give them to HTG.[/QUOTE]

My birthday is coming up at the end of the month - me would likey that! :lust: :naughty: :wink:

DSep did what I think we all knew he was capable of before his injury. He's going to be a huge difference maker! :thumbsup: Pin 'em back Danny and let the D work its magic! :tt03:

TackleMeBen
09-11-2009, 10:57 AM
My birthday is coming up at the end of the month - me would likey that! :lust: :naughty: :wink:

DSep did what I think we all knew he was capable of before his injury. He's going to be a huge difference maker! :thumbsup: Pin 'em back Danny and let the D work its magic! :tt03:
so if we delieved Sep to your door you would have a great birthday...lol. anyone know how we can kidnap Sep for one of our favorite mods :wink02:

Stlrs4Life
09-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Definately a breath of fresh air from last season.

Indo
09-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Special Teams did well across the board----Stellar punting; Logan just about an inch from breaking one, a blocked FG (I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that yet)...Truly amazing at what a difference it makes.

And, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm on the Edge of my seat (in a good way !) everytime our returner touches the ball. He is just scary good...and he's gonna get that extra inch one day soon and break a few (maybe many...)

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
so if we delieved Sep to your door you would have a great birthday...lol. anyone know how we can kidnap Sep for one of our favorite mods :wink02:

Heck - forget delivering him to my door. When I want something, I go out and get it! :banana: :chuckle:

SteelerFanInCA
09-11-2009, 02:05 PM
It was great to see Sepulveda punting balls again. He was severely missed last season. He totally gives our defense an additonal edge.

stillers4me
09-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Welcome back, Dan! :drool:

Sorry you had to work so hard last night....but I'm sooooooooo glad it was you!

TackleMeBen
09-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Heck - forget delivering him to my door. When I want something, I go out and get it! :banana: :chuckle:
lol.. i thought we would surprise you though :thumbsup::chuckle:

mmalone
09-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Sep :drink:

Logan :drink:

Fox :drink:

Special Teams and the Defense :drink::drink:

:thumbsup: