PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Madison

sshuss
09-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Special Teams looked pretty good... A blocked kick ??? thought the only one i'd see this year was the one in the preseason very nice to see something like that happen its as rare as seeing ward getting a fumble... Logan is exciting...man he can kick into full speed in 2 steps, but what happened to our special teams guy Madison i see in my steelers digest 2 weeks ago he wasn't going to play in the last preseason game due to personal reasons, and then he's cut last saturday what happened there??

Hope we don't have another season like last year these 4th quarter comebacks are taking years off my life i guess it's worth dieing earlier for a 7th ring though lol....

mmalone
09-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Special Teams looked pretty good... A blocked kick ??? thought the only one i'd see this year was the one in the preseason very nice to see something like that happen its as rare as seeing ward getting a fumble... Logan is exciting...man he can kick into full speed in 2 steps, but what happened to our special teams guy Madison i see in my steelers digest 2 weeks ago he wasn't going to play in the last preseason game due to personal reasons, and then he's cut last saturday what happened there??

Hope we don't have another season like last year these 4th quarter comebacks are taking years off my life i guess it's worth dieing earlier for a 7th ring though lol....

madison still had to play CB, that was not working for him..

7willBheaven
09-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Yeah he didnt do that great at CB, he got beat out there, and plus we have a handful of special team aces as it is (Bailey, Fox, etc), so he was expendable!

steelreserve
09-11-2009, 12:54 PM
He was making too much money for being the backup backup backup CB and a special-teamer. We looked pretty solid on special teams, so I'm not worried. Only complaint I had was our kickoffs kept getting fielded at the 10-yard line -- come on, Jeff, I've seen you do better than that. Having Sepulveda back was awesome -- can't believe what a difference that made in field position.