PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison is DIRTY, wahhhhhh!!!!

Steel Head
09-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Bo Scaife is crying and whining that Harrison's tackle when he hurt Scaife and Scaife fumbled was DIRTY

LMAO

:toofunny:

SteelStang
09-11-2009, 10:13 AM
ya, I was reading this at PFT. Why not whine about the fact your special teams sucked and your DC decided to stop blitzing in the 4th quarter.

Sorry your injured Bo, but it's football.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Someone explain to him that football is a violent sport and injuries happen.

I am so sick of these pansies whining about getting hit in the legs. Don't like getting hit? Then go join the PGA or play tennis.

bigj26o(scm 899)
09-11-2009, 10:28 AM
WAAAHHH WAAHHH WAAHH,

We are talking bout the game of football and not powder puff right!!!!! Everyone always cries that the black and gold are dirty, they are just that physical no one else can handle it, I mean gotta make a rule cause PSYCHO Ward hits DB's too hard too. I think every team should spend a wk in DA STEELERS camp and learn what football is

Steel Head
09-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Bo Scaife fumes over knee injury (http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090911/SPORTS01/909110375/2072/)

"He dove at my leg. It was a cheap shot,'' Scaife said. "I have been playing my whole life and no one has ever hit me like that. So I know when it is real and when it is not real. So it was a cheap shot and I don't care if that gets back to him either.''

this dude is an idiot, that was a clean tackle

Tankus_Maximus
09-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Tell Bo to sip back on a 64 oz can of STFU.

Pinche Tit's.

stillers4me
09-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Bo Scaife fumes over knee injury (http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090911/SPORTS01/909110375/2072/)

this dude is an idiot, that was a clean tackle

By the rules this year. Next year, there is sure to be a new rule named "The James Harrison Rule" implemented.

I wonder how many rules we can get named for us? :chuckle:

fansince'76
09-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Did anybody whine when that punk Francisco took a shot at Harrison's knees in the SB? No, but Harrison got labeled as dirty then for taking matters into his own hands.

Settle it on the field or STFU.

steelpride12
09-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Harrison of course is gonna have the target on his chest this season, but you don't see him complain.
Harrison just needs to go out there play his game and be the quiet storm he has been.
Plus Harrison gets held on almost every play, but are just never called anymore, but once again who is complaining?

fansince'76
09-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Plus Harrison gets held on almost every play, but are just never called anymore, but once again who is complaining?

To put it more accurately, he gets tackled on just about every play.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-11-2009, 11:07 AM
I think Michael Roos tackling Harrison to the ground and then intentionally landing on him was even more dirty.

But, Harrison is not a whiny Be-atch, where Bo Scaife looks to be one.

Milkman
09-11-2009, 11:10 AM
There is no whining in football...unless you just got WHOOPED by the STEELERS!

:tt:

Men of Steel
09-11-2009, 11:15 AM
By the rules this year. Next year, there is sure to be a new rule named "The James Harrison Rule" implemented.

I wonder how many rules we can get named for us? :chuckle:

The Big Ben rule: QBs are no longer allowed to scramble outside the pocket to extend plays because Ben Roethlisberger is unstoppable this way, creating an unfair disadvantage for other teams.

The Terrible Towel Rule: Teams are no longer allowed to stomp on the Steelers beloved towel because it will upset the Steelers so much it will propel them to win many more games and Super Bowls to come.

The James Harrison Rule: James Harrison is no longer allowed to play in the NFL because he is too dam good to be blocked and this is not fair for the opposing team who cannot gameplan against him, its just impossible.
:chuckle:

LVSteelersfan
09-11-2009, 11:22 AM
If Harrison would just try a different move every once in awhile and swim to the inside. They would have to hold him. They have learned how to ride him to the ground without getting called for holding. And of course the fact that the refs will not pull the flags out of their pockets ever against Harrison, they get away with murder. Make the holding obvious by changing it up. Heck, switch Woodley and Harrison around so the other side has to crap bricks when Harrision comes from the other side. Change it up.

spyboots
09-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Well they like to change the rules to keep the Steelers from winning. Some of us are old enough to remember 1978 and the Mel Blount rule.

Dizzle43
09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Bo knows whining.......

Pittsky
09-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I am so sick of these pansies whining about getting hit in the legs. Don't like getting hit? Then go join the PGA or play tennis.

Hey don't knock tennis....I saw a chick with a cute pink wrap on her thigh playing in tthe US Open. How dare you. :chuckle:

jasonhightower
09-11-2009, 11:38 AM
I knew there was a reason I dropped Scaife from my fantasy team last week. I hate pussies!

kirklandrules
09-11-2009, 12:14 PM
He's a big man because he doesn't care if this gets back to Harrison??? That's like the little geek sitting in front of his lunch telling his friends he's not scared of the class bully ... only to shit his pants when the last bell rings. This guy will find out what Harrison does when he's not busting people's knees. Well, when the playoffs come around and you find yourself lucky to be there ...
PREPARE TO BE JACKED UP YOU NERD!!!!

Youngstown Steeler
09-11-2009, 12:53 PM
I was always taught to tackle someone at his legs. If you tackle high, he is likely to break the tackle. Didn't they teach Titan's players that in training camp?

vindrow
09-11-2009, 01:03 PM
WTF!!! So, according to Bo boy its a dirty shot to tackle someone by their legs or dive at them....If thats the case then I guess every defensive player is a dirty player since they all do that...saw some Titans players do it last night as well.

Bo boy need to stop crying and play football if he can't then get out of the game.

BOO HOO.

fansince'76
09-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Here ya go, Bo, you need it....

http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/original/Douche.jpg

LVSteelersfan
09-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Just like MJD complaining when he got tackled low. How the heck are you supposed to tackle someone if it is not low on the legs? They get away quite often if you hit them high.

fansince'76
09-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Just like MJD complaining when he got tackled low. How the heck are you supposed to tackle someone if it is not low on the legs? They get away quite often if you hit them high.

And on top of it they whine and cry because they consider going high headhunting. To all the pussies that don't like contact and find it so damn distasteful: it's called the PGA. Watch that instead.

Nadroj 20
09-11-2009, 01:26 PM
He tackled him!!! When you tackle bigger guys your suppose to hit them low and there is no way harrison meant to hurt scaife this is a joke just another reason to bash harrison....

X-Terminator
09-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh for crying out loud. Where are all of these pansy asses coming from nowadays? Guys like Scaife would have been laughed out of the league 30 years ago for being such a crybaby.

I wonder what he'd say if he dove to block a defensive player at the knees and hurt him? Something tells me he'd have a completely different tune.

It's football, Bo. Not tiddlywinks. Don't like getting hit? Find another line of work.

Let's face it, the Steelers will be targeted all season long because of their old-school physical play. The league wants every team to be finesse teams like the Pats* and Colts, and the Steelers don't fit the mold.

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Here ya go Bo . . . one size fits all.

http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

feuerstarta
09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Well this is getting ridiculous, cant go high because they bitch about the steelers headhunting, cant go low because we are "cheapshots". I guess we should all start tackling for the mid area because they all seem to be ball less.

Hines0wnz
09-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I like you Bo (Hook'em Horns!) but dont get all VY on us.

sharkweek
09-11-2009, 03:55 PM
I like you Bo (Hook'em Horns!) but dont get all VY on us.

SUICIDE WATCH!

TheWarDen86
09-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Bo Scaife is crying and whining that Harrison's tackle when he hurt Scaife and Scaife fumbled was DIRTY

LMAO

:toofunny:

Bah. Things are tough all over pal. Take your 0-1 azz home and shut it. :wave:

Indo
09-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Well this is getting ridiculous, cant go high because they bitch about the steelers headhunting, cant go low because we are "cheapshots". I guess we should all start tackling for the mid area because they all seem to be ball less.

Basically they want to take baseball's "Strike zone" and turn it into football's "Tackle zone". Buncha p*ssies. These guys would not have lasted even one season with the likes of Butkus, Lott, Lambert, Youngblood, Blount...

How about we give them a belt with two flags and some velcro on it? When will someone take a stand and end the gradual pussification of the Greatest Game on the planet?

fansince'76
09-11-2009, 05:51 PM
How about we give them a belt with two flags and some velcro on it?

Sadly, that's exactly where it's headed.

7SteelGal43
09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
What is it with all the panty waists playin the game today ?:mad:

Christian Snyder
09-11-2009, 06:57 PM
What a crybaby!:rofl:

Scaife, football is a very physical game and sometimes you are going to be injured. So, please stop whining..:toofunny:

OneForTheToe
09-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Fishers take on the hit:

Fisher was asked Friday if he agreed with Scaife's assessment. The coach's answer was short: No.

"When the ball carrier's got the ball, he's a runner. The defender ... can tackle him anyway he wants. I think the defender was driving, was already low. It was just a strange set of circumstances. If Bo catches the ball and turns up the sideline, he's tackled low, gets up and we've got a first down," Fisher said.

"Bo tried to make the catch and come back underneath him to keep things alive, trying to run after catch and got his leg planted."

I have always likes Fisher, He is knowledgeable, a good coach and a stand up guy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4466173

steel striker
09-11-2009, 08:16 PM
usually players that whine about the calls or tackles are the ones who lose. That TE Bo was one who coughed a fumble at a key moment against the rats last year in the div round of the playoffs as well. I also don't care for there other RB Chris Johnson who said after the game he was not concerned about Troy. I don't think he was thinking that when Troy tackled him for that big time loss near the goalline. Johnson maybe good but, don't dis Troy like that.

mesaSteeler
09-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Fishers take on the hit:

I have always likes Fisher, He is knowledgeable, a good coach and a stand up guy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4466173

I agree. Fisher is ok.

The Duke
09-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Hope fisher puts scaife in his place

Can't stand this freakin crybabies....

HometownGal
09-11-2009, 09:37 PM

I didn't like him much up until a few years ago when he showed such class and a big heart when Maddox was injured playing against the Titans, though I always felt he was and is a good coach.

His biggest downfall? Give him horns, a pitchfork and a pointed tail and he bears a striking resemblance to the debil. :chuckle: :evil:

7SteelGal43
09-11-2009, 10:50 PM
mama said foooseball is the devil

"fooseball ain't da debil, fooseball is for my bobby"

YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!

Galax Steeler
09-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Here ya go Bo . . . one size fits all.

http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

I am not sure about that he would probably need a bigger one.:rofl:

jcdavey08
09-12-2009, 09:05 AM
this scaife is the same punk who low bridged merriman

what a pot kettle baby

that hit was so legit his own coach called bo a woman pretty much

SteelerEmpire
09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
I bet its hard to stomp on that Towel with that leg......:tt03:

Indo
09-12-2009, 11:49 AM

:chuckle:
Funny!
Ruthless, but funny

Psyychoward86
09-12-2009, 12:21 PM

Bo's gonna need some ice for that one

devilsdancefloor
09-12-2009, 12:57 PM

:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03: :tt03::tt03::tt03:

what the hell i thought longhorns where tough SOB's maybe it the ones going to the titans :noidea:

Tinman
09-12-2009, 01:09 PM
I thought it was a clean tackle.. Just an awkward position scaife was in made it seem worse.. Harrison just grab a leg a brought him down... Tackling 101...

AllD
09-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Not one holding call against the Titans even though Harrison was tackled on several plays. He also wasn't going to take the chance that the WR was going to step out of bounds. Very nice hit below the waist which seperated the ball from the player. Reminds me of "Hitman" Ryan Clark.

CargoJon
09-12-2009, 08:08 PM
What a vagina. Pop Warner tackles don't get the job done here in Sixburgh, Bo...

HometownGal
09-12-2009, 08:45 PM

OMFG - ROFLMAO!!!! :laughing::toofunny::laughing:

It's not funny that Boo Boo Bo got hurt, and forgive me Lord for laughing, but :rofl::toofunny::laughing:

7SteelGal43
09-12-2009, 09:05 PM
The little guy who's the #43 mini-me could take on that panty waist.

Ravenssuck
09-12-2009, 09:10 PM
I would hope Tomlin and Co. have sent tape to the NFL OFFICE about holding SILVERBACK...

He gets "bear-hugged" around the neck on at least every third play or so...
YET HOLDING IS RARELY CALLED!!! WTF???? :banging:

SteelerFanInStl
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
It's pretty sad how so many of today's players cry about "dirty" tackles. It's as if half the league wants to play 2 hand touch.

I try to avoid reading the comments on sites such as ESPN, but I couldn't help but notice some crying about Troy tackling low. I guess they expect him to just run up and chest thump the RB.

X-Terminator
09-12-2009, 09:21 PM
I try to avoid reading the comments on sites such as ESPN, but I couldn't help but notice some crying about Troy tackling low. I guess they expect him to just run up and chest thump the RB.

You're talking about people whose football knowledge could fit on the sharp end of a pin. Pay them no mind.

SteelerFanInStl
09-12-2009, 09:27 PM
You're talking about people whose football knowledge could fit on the sharp end of a pin. Pay them no mind.

:laughing: Yea, that's why I usually avoid reading the comments. If any of them had actually played the game, they'd understand.

Steelerz#1
09-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

that was a good one :rofl: