PDA

View Full Version : Clutch moments becoming old hat for Big Ben

StainlessStill
09-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Great article from yahoo's homepage.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-thegameface091009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Indo
09-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Slowly but surely "they" are beginning to see the Light...

KeiselPower99
09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
There isnt a guy Id want in the final moments of a game then # 7. We have seen what he has been doing for the last 5 years. Here in year 6 Ben will finally get his due from the mainstream media.

SteelC7
09-11-2009, 03:44 PM
its about time ben gets his due, hes been one of the best since 2004. the top 3 QBs in the league go: 1. tom brady 2. ben roethlisberger 3. peyton manning...peyton cant win in the post season, something brady and ben have built their careers on.

stillers4me
09-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Cripes..how many times does the guy have to do it for the light to go on?

Bettisberger
09-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Great article... and we STILL get not respect. Earlier on ESPN today I heard them say something to the effect of: "Up next... how will the 2 AFC powerhouses in New England and Indy fare this season?"

NE, fine, but Indy? We've won more SBs than them in recent years, and beaten them in the playoffs, which they've never done to us... yet they're the powerhouse... right! :coffee:

Christian Snyder
09-11-2009, 08:04 PM
There isnt a guy Id want in the final moments of a game then # 7. We have seen what he has been doing for the last 5 years. Here in year 6 Ben will finally get his due from the mainstream media.
Well said.:thumbsup:

steel striker
09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
I know just about all of us here in steeler nation have been saying this for a long time about Ben. He is simply amazing when the play breaks down and, he finds the open guy. Some of media is finally admitting that Ben is very good. Even on the Rome show today a few guys on the panel were giving Ben props. Although the one guy still said I don't think Ben is there yet and, Rome said dude Ben has two rings enough said! I was impressed with Ben accuracy last night a little rough start but, after that he played really well. He is the only QB for this team and, I'm really glad we have him. He is all about the team.

Shellshock
09-11-2009, 09:53 PM
It is like he does a line of coke when the game is on the line.

stb_steeler
09-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Shhhh, dont let it out to the a-holes on NFL Net.....might ruin the Brady/Peyton hype!:nono: