PDA

View Full Version : Nate who.......

wyn50
09-11-2009, 02:28 PM
I think it was a blessing Nate Washington left the Steelers. Now we have Wallace and Sweed, which to me is an upgrade. I know he was a little hurt but more so I am glad he is gone, if he is going to be injury prone this season.

stillers4me
09-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Wallace had a real good first showing. Real good.

Sharkissle29
09-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Wallace had an easy huge touchdown on the first pass.....just underthrown

BlastFurnace
09-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Wallace had an easy huge touchdown on the first pass.....just underthrown

Agreed. If Ben had stepped into that throw a little more, it was going to be a TD.

I liked Nate, but I think that Sweed and Wallace have a much greater upside.

Steel Head
09-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Wallace is basically a better version of Nate

It took Nate years to get on the field, Wallace is leaps and bounds ahead of where Nate was at a rookie

Galax Steeler
09-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Agreed. If Ben had stepped into that throw a little more, it was going to be a TD.

I liked Nate, but I think that Sweed and Wallace have a much greater upside.

I think that after about 2 or 3 more games we won't even be thinking about Nate. Sweed and Wallace is definetly going to are already is better then Nate.

TheWarDen86
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
"The Pittsburgh Steelers didn't beat the Tennessee Titans, the Tennessee Titans beat the Tennessee Titans," said wide receiver Nate Washington, the former Steelers player.

Sorry Nate, but I'm pretty sure the Pittsburgh Steelers marched right down the field twice in the end (1 opportunity fumbled away, 1 taken in OT) to beat the Tennessee Titans. :coffee:

sharkweek
09-11-2009, 02:42 PM
honestly, I think we may have one of the best groups of receivers in the league. There are teams with a better set of 1-3 (Cards for instance, not that it helped them in XLIII :chuckle:), but when we consider all 5 of our WRs and then Miller and Moore, we're definitely stacked when it comes to guys who can catch the ball.

SteelC7
09-11-2009, 02:47 PM
ya i wasnt upset that we let nate
washed-up-ington go, sweed and wallace are a bigtime upgrade. im glad wallace played well, but i didnt see sweed at all, i thought he won the no. 3 job, but tomlin said theyll alternate the 3rd receiver between sweed and wallace but i really like sweed and wanna see him get on the field so he can show his talent to the team